Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    Does sunder armor stack?
    Yes. Bring in 20 warriors and make the bosses have 0 armor and skip mechanics. It's like CS 100% of the time. And then make CS stack with it and make it pretty much siphon health while you have CS up. Perfect strategy.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Well, priests' barriers stack, why shouldn't demo banners?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Well, priests' barriers stack, why shouldn't demo banners?
    If 2 Warriors both Demo Banner in range of mob X, there WILL be 2 Demo Banner debuffs applied to mob X.
    Whether or not they stack to reduce the damage done by mob X by 20% instead of 10%, I do not know.
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

Isn't 2x Demo Banner stacking multiplicatively like 0,9 x 0,9 = 0,81 = 19% dmg reduction?
    Last edited by Nihe; 2014-01-22 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo banners can be stacked, but the damage reduction isn't multiplied.
    Tyranny

that's helpful

- - - Updated - - -

it's helpful hints

We overlap banner occasionally on Thok, so I thought it'd be a good case to look at.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...0&end=10202445

That's the event view of Brakthir dropping banner, and then myself dropping banner 2 seconds before his fell off. The first shriek after I drop mine will have 2 demo banners on the boss.

I checked to ensure no other defensive buffs were up, there are none at this point in time.

Pre-brakthir banner: 412898 + 51832 = 464,730 damage
    Post-Brakthir banner: 422,565 (0.9 * 464,730 = 418,257)
    Expected damage from 2x banner: 418,257 * 0.9 = 376,431
    Actual damage taken from 2x banner: 425,781

That's fairly convincing evidence that demo banners do not stack, imo. It's not quite 100%, but it's damn close.

The man... The myth... The mathematician... I must say I am fairly convinced.
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

Hey guys, I've got a question about heroic garrosh in the first temple, should I use bladestorm on 3 targets, or should I WW/RB?

What I generally do is I charge my target, BT>Pummel>Bladestorm. If the first cast is delayed I may throw in a RB or WW to make sure I won't miss my interrupt. If my Bladestorm for some reason is on CD (We push the third wave just as he hits 10%) I will just do a 3target cleave rotation consisting of BT>WW,WW>RB>BT, or if BT dosn't crit, BT>WW>WW>BT>RB. I generally try to save CS for Garrosh himself, as damage on him is more important than the damage on the adds. (In 25man at least, don't know if it's worth to use CS on the adds in 10man)
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    What I generally do is I charge my target, BT>Pummel>Bladestorm. If the first cast is delayed I may throw in a RB or WW to make sure I won't miss my interrupt. If my Bladestorm for some reason is on CD (We push the third wave just as he hits 10%) I will just do a 3target cleave rotation consisting of BT>WW,WW>RB>BT, or if BT dosn't crit, BT>WW>WW>BT>RB. I generally try to save CS for Garrosh himself, as damage on him is more important than the damage on the adds. (In 25man at least, don't know if it's worth to use CS on the adds in 10man)
    Refining a bit: I charge -> Bt - Bladestorm (AoE interrupt) - CS - RB (pummel) - RB = Dead.
    Reason I Dis Shout first for interrupt is it usually gets all 3, interrupted since I am the first person on target due to charge. The rest of the players can then save their stuns/interrupts just incase. Obviously this should be coordinated with your group so they can realize that if your AoE interrupt doesn't catch one, they can adapt and get it themselves.

If you heroic leap on top of them to activate, they'll all cast at the same time, rather than casting at different times and being difficult to interrupt with disrupting.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have two aoe kick/silences first and second for my group so I just charge > BT > BS > BR when almost deraged (yeah I made up a word, deal with it) > and then finish off with WW/RB stuffs.
    Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    If you heroic leap on top of them to activate, they'll all cast at the same time, rather than casting at different times and being difficult to interrupt with disrupting.
    Haven't had an issue, stun is short enough that I still get all three; but I'll give it a shot next week.

I've got a question about heroic garrosh in the first temple, should I use bladestorm on 3 targets, or should I WW/RB?
    My group has Stun>AE>ST interrupts.

BR for Enrage>Leap>BS>Trinket Procs>Disrupting Shout AE>ST until dead.

AE kicks can be a pain in the ass without stun, but I have the luxury of stuns. :P

http://www.twitch.tv/rabsz/c/3349224
    2:00-2:21
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2014-02-02 at 05:35 AM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

How many Hit Rating I need as Fury Warrior?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    How many Hit Rating I need as Fury Warrior?
    Just soft cap of 7.5%

Sorry for being a lazy noob but the t16 4 set bonus is pretty useless as fury? especially when i stick with normals only, warforged offpieces are maby better and i should stick with 2 set only?

Quote Originally Posted by kbryant8 View Post
    Sorry for being a lazy noob but the t16 4 set bonus is pretty useless as fury? especially when i stick with normals only, warforged offpieces are maby better and i should stick with 2 set only?
    If you can get good warforged pieces then do it, keep 2set with helm/gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by kbryant8 View Post
    2p+WF offset > 4p >/= 2p+non WF offset.

Generally speaking you want the Hat and Glove tier pieces. 4p is not a large increase over non WF offset, so if you already have 1 or 2 WF pieces, don't feel like you have to hold out until you get all three.