Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Hey, I'm World #1 Arms warrior on almost all fights, no need to bash eachother!
    Whoa whoa whoa, stop jumping at any chance you get to brag about ranks!

I really don't care about ranks or hold importance in them as I've expressed in the other thread (edit: posted here). I just found it a little strange how often he'd jump to talk about his ranks, relevant to the conversation or not. Not trying to start a bashfest :3 Nor was it really a subject of being "You're wrong." when asking as to how often he felt the need to bring it up haha.

Anyway like I said, that's all from me and can get back on topic ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Burynerds View Post
    If it does enable another GCD in two CSs will that not be significant enough to save CDs for? Also would it enable an extra HS as well?
    Yes, HLR effects HS/IW the same as GCD, but I say maybe because it's a matter of amounts. Not sure how much Haste Lust gives in WoD or if it will hit that GCD breakpoint without extra haste on gear or not.

Haste is generally used at the start of fights when we have pot, procs and CDs anyways though, so I say not a huge concern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, stop jumping at any chance you get to brag about ranks!

I really don't care about ranks or hold importance in them as I've expressed in the other thread. I just found it a little strange how often he'd jump to talk about his ranks, relevant to the conversation or not. Not trying to start a bashfest :3 Nor was it really a subject of being "You're wrong." when asking as to how often he felt the need to bring it up haha.

Anyway like I said, that's all from me and can get back on topic ^^
    It was relavant, they spoke of SimDPS rankings, I am#1 in the world at the moment and the valid answer had already been given. I felt like adding some humor to the discussion. Obviously I am not the best, or best geared player in the world.

I am generally being candid when I bring up ranks, but they do have their place in a conversation; when talking about strategy, raising dps, competition, etc; ranks are important. Advice on such subjects is generally weighted heavier when it's coming from someone known to be the #1 Fury Warrior in the US, over someone who does not often see rankings.

I don't think I've ever brought it up just because, other than once or twice to tease jalopy, as one of the main competitors.
    Sure it can be a bragging point as well. You don't have to involve yourself in the discussion or competition if you don't agree with it, but I enjoy it.
    Before this xpac my life was too unstable to play competitively. When WoD hits, it's very likely I won't be able to again. I enjoy it while it lasts.

Deleted
    Did CollisionTD post the graph here where he compared relative burst of other classes compared to fury warr, mainly BM Hunter and Stampede? I cant find it anymore ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Did CollisionTD post the graph here where he compared relative burst of other classes compared to fury warr, mainly BM Hunter and Stampede? I cant find it anymore ;_;
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post26944280

Obviously it's just one parse with my guild, but that tends to be what it looks like every week. Stampede is just too strong.

(Damage per execute means they press that key and it does that much damage. That's why it's mostly dots up here. )
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2014-05-27 at 05:21 AM.

Warforged weapons have a lot to say, not to mention he's sitting at 1k more crit rating than you. That, coupled with the fact that he's playing worgen, will naturally pull him ahead of you on pretty much any fight. He has much more damage from white attacks and raging blow than you, on one of your attempts totalling at 12 million damage. This could be contributed by both the fact that he has better weapons and enrage uptime, or it could be you are wasting some RB charges here and there. All in all I am not seeing a major difference in your playstyles.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpsmash View Post
    Warforged weapons have a lot to say, not to mention he's sitting at 1k more crit rating than you. That, coupled with the fact that he's playing worgen, will naturally pull him ahead of you on pretty much any fight. He has much more damage from white attacks and raging blow than you, on one of your attempts totalling at 12 million damage. This could be contributed by both the fact that he has better weapons and enrage uptime, or it could be you are wasting some RB charges here and there. All in all I am not seeing a major difference in your playstyles.
    Appreciate the feedback but moved that post to the log analysis thread as I think it's more relevant there than here.

I'm looking into switching my main to a warrior and had a few questions that I was hoping someone could help with. Is this thread kept up to date? I keep reading through it and it states that dancing steel x2 are the best enchants. Then, I look at many of your armories and see Windsong x2? Is there a place where I can find the best glyphs\talents on a fight per fight basis? I totally understand the rotation, but I just want to verify I come prepared with the correct flasks\elixers and enchants.

I keep hearing that stormbolt\bladestorm is now the best talent for every fight in SoO. However, When I check out some streams I see players switching to bloodbath for protectors for example. I'm under the impression that SB\Bladestorm are the best for every encounter, I was just hoping someone could verify. If not, then I'll just have to figure it out myself over the next couple of weeks.

I'm looking into figuring out how simcraft works, but I was hoping someone could just answer these quick few questions.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucy View Post
    I'm looking into switching my main to a warrior and had a few questions that I was hoping someone could help with. Is this thread kept up to date? I keep reading through it and it states that dancing steel x2 are the best enchants. Then, I look at many of your armories and see Windsong x2? Is there a place where I can find the best glyphs\talents on a fight per fight basis? I totally understand the rotation, but I just want to verify I come prepared with the correct flasks\elixers and enchants.

I keep hearing that stormbolt\bladestorm is now the best talent for every fight in SoO. However, When I check out some streams I see players switching to bloodbath for protectors for example. I'm under the impression that SB\Bladestorm are the best for every encounter, I was just hoping someone could verify. If not, then I'll just have to figure it out myself over the next couple of weeks.

I'm looking into figuring out how simcraft works, but I was hoping someone could just answer these quick few questions.

Thanks in advance!

http://warriordpr.blogspot.com/2014/...nts-again.html

http://warriordpr.blogspot.com/2014/...ain-again.html

tl;dr: With well itemized gear, above 570 ilevel windsong is extremely slightly better than dancing steel. However, blizzard announced 4/4 upgrades the day after I figured that out, which allow us to get even closer to crit-capping bloodthirst. For those people where windsong is better, it will not be better for them past 51.5%~ raid buffed crit.

Deleted
    editeditedit
    Last edited by mmocddc07f7463; 2014-05-29 at 09:29 AM. Reason: not relevant

Deleted
    Does anyone play SMF? And if so how are your doing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucy View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Collision explained Windsong. However about Bloodbath, are you sure the people you saw taking Bloodbath arent arms? BB/DR is still the best combo for that spec.

BB / BS is the best combo for Arms, Blade Storm is a "bigger uppgrade" (compared to using DS) for Arms than it is for Fury.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

BB / BS is the best combo for Arms, Blade Storm is a "bigger uppgrade" (compared to using DS) for Arms than it is for Fury.
    Since I may as well ask even though I don't really care and will never apply it, how exactly do you use bladestorm as arms for single target? I want to say you once said when low rage and inside a CS.

The best way I've found is to use it whenever the criteria are met:

MS is on CD
    CS is on CD / CS is already on the target
    You have less than 4 TfB stacks / they will not run out while you're spinning
    You'll be able to channel for more than 1 global

Basically it just comes down to using it whenever you can without it disrupting the basic rotation.
    My Stream

The best way I've found is to use it whenever the criteria are met:

MS is on CD
    CS is on CD / CS is already on the target
    You have less than 4 TfB stacks / they will not run out while you're spinning
    You'll be able to channel for more than 1 global

Basically it just comes down to using it whenever you can without it disrupting the basic rotation.
    Does BS do more damage Vs a full rotation through CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Does BS do more damage Vs a full rotation through CS?
    Not for single target, hence all those criteria that were listed before using BS as a single target damage ability.

Edit: oh, Arms. Disregard this but I'd imagine your normal rotation is still better than BS for single target.

BS is the best thing to use during CS as Arms, as it's stronger than OP and / or Execute.
    My Stream

BS is the best thing to use during CS as Arms, as it's stronger than OP and / or Execute.
    Well, there's the answer to that question.

Hey All,

I have a question. I just downloaded simcraft for the first time and I want to see if this makes sense. I just switched to my fury warrior and I'm getting carried to gear up. I'm just trying to check to see if this sounds accurate to everyone. I want to find out what my stat scaling is because I think mr robot is lying to me. I asked to analyze all stats for 1000 iterations and came up with:

Str: 3.63
    Crit: 5.02
    Mastery: 2.79
    Haste: 1.45
    WepDps: 10.57
    Offhanddps: 5.57
    Hit: 5.54
    Exp: 7.80

Does that sound accurate for 545 ivl, mix of heroic SoO and timeless isle gear?

AMR isn't lying to you. It's showing you what it is told to. A tool is only as good as it's user

Their base stat values aren't bad and they should still be quite accurate for you gear but once you get some better gear, the difference will grow and you're better off using your own custom values which you can gain via simcraft (I'd just suggest running at least 10k iterations. 1k is still so low that rng can skew the results in a noticeable way.).

If you still have questions regarding simcraft in combination with AMR, I'd suggest you read This guide about the topic