On a light movement fight at 50k iterations, I got you at these values:

Crit 3.61
    Mastery 3.37
    Haste 2.88

Did you run less iterations?

ohh i see, thats quite useful

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Just have a look at WoL and the lower rankings for Lei Shen. Exclude Asia & the outstanding ones and you have 140-150k dps as a goal but add that those numbers are accomplished by all raiders - so including people in 540+ gear. Depending on your job (ie dealing with adds or not) you should be fine with 120-130k.

If you really want to you could fiddle out recent logs and check up their armory but without further information about your character, raid comp or logs that's all i'm willing to do for now.
    thanks a lot, but somehow i still feel Warrs players are putting many efforts just to hit almost as much as mages/shammys/locks in this patch at their leisure effort

I can't be bothered to actually run simcraft at 2am in the morning to find out, but I imagine it is because you are simming as a "light movement" fight, instead of patchwerk style. Movement = lost attack time = wasted enrage time, so the mastery loses weight due to wasted enrage, while the crit goes up, or at best stays the same.
    The last time I checked, which was a few weeks and upgrades ago, my mastery was ahead of Crit, even though my Crit is less than 40%. I still prioritize Crit however, math aside, more Crit simply becomes a quality of life improvement up to the "soft" cap of 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I can't be bothered to actually run simcraft at 2am in the morning to find out, but I imagine it is because you are simming as a "light movement" fight, instead of patchwerk style. Movement = lost attack time = wasted enrage time, so the mastery loses weight due to wasted enrage, while the crit goes up, or at best stays the same.
    The last time I checked, which was a few weeks and upgrades ago, my mastery was ahead of Crit, even though my Crit is less than 40%. I still prioritize Crit however, math aside, more Crit simply becomes a quality of life improvement up to the "soft" cap of 50%.
    I'm still favoring crit aswell. I'm simply asking if this is something someone else sees aswell.

And after running simcraft again after I decided to dump some vp and upgraded my chest crit is above mastery again.

And I wouldn't say "soft cap" is 50% as you at that point haven't taken crit suppression into account and you wont actually have 100% crit :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Patchwork displayed results that favored crit even more on his character. Thanks though .

Crit: 3.8
    Mast: 3.55
    Haste: 3.04

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Patchwork displayed results that favored crit even more on his character. Thanks though .

Crit: 3.8
    Mast: 3.55
    Haste: 3.04
    Yeah, really random that I got mastery over crit then.. nvmmmmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    544 ilvl now, simmed warr last night and mastery has pulled ahead of crit (0.01 above normalized) and I'm just at 35% crit unbuffed. I'm starting to look forward to 5.4 now :P

Anyone experiencing the same at around the same ilvl/crit amount..?
    Two reasons that crit<mastery potentially (BiS TG uses a few mastery gems ATM already IIRC) that will change in 5.4, 1.) 4p T15 drops SEP of crit quite a bit (.12 points or so) and 2.) Crit damage trinket will increase the SEP of crit a good bit. I don't see mastery overtaking crit in 5.4 with that trinket.
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2013-07-28 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Two reasons that crit<mastery potentially (BiS TG uses a few mastery gems ATM already IIRC) that will change in 5.4, 1.) 4p T15 drops SEP of crit quite a bit (.12 points or so) and 2.) Crit damage trinket will increase the SEP of crit a good bit. I don't see mastery overtaking crit in 5.4 with that trinket.
    Again, I was simply asking if other high ilvl warriors had gotten sims with mastery overtaking crit.

I've seen that happen on a few occasions, namely when I had replaced items with mastery on them, in favor of ones without. Mastery and Crit scale hand in hand, if one dip too low, the other loses in value.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I've seen that happen on a few occasions, namely when I had replaced items with mastery on them, in favor of ones without. Mastery and Crit scale hand in hand, if one dip too low, the other loses in value.
    Well, Mastery scales better with strength. They do both scale off each other too, but its more the strength factor that makes mastery pull ahead at higher gear levels.

Again, I was simply asking if other high ilvl warriors had gotten sims with mastery overtaking crit.
    Yes, I have. At the moment my Mastery and Crit are equal. Before getting a gear side-grade tonight Crit was 2 points behind my Mastery. I'm currently sitting just shy of 38% crit.

so you all saying mastery and crit should be balance out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasugats View Post
    so you all saying mastery and crit should be balance out?
    No. Crit will be better.

Deleted
    Sry, guys i tried to find the trinket list

Gaze 530 or talisman 535 (cant upgrade it this week) ?
    I got heroic upgraded feather for the other trinket if that matters

should crit ever be capped at certain point and focus on mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    BiS TG uses a few mastery gems. With the drop of T15 4p, and the crit damage trinket next tier we'll be back to crit for the most part, although again at higher gear levels mastery may overtake.

Hard to say, if you disregard the crit dmg trink in 5.4 I'd say yes. But because of that trink we'll prolly end up stacking more crit, kinda early yet as I see it.

Hard to say, if you disregard the crit dmg trink in 5.4 I'd say yes. But because of that trink we'll prolly end up stacking more crit, kinda early yet as I see it.
    So crit will still be a main priority stats?

Deleted
    So crit will still be a main priority stats?
    Exactly, if you get the crit damage trinket next tier. But even not, people are not machines and no one is playing perfect (well, I don't), thus still stacking crit will make your life easier. Talking about enrage up times and RB procs. That will make you more stable in your dps. But in a perfect situation (patchwerk, little movement, other shenanigans), between almost BiS tier 15 and until we get the crit damage trinket, you will want to get a bit more mastery, but keeping crit at the same percent.

After that point, I'm sure we will do more testing and find out what is better.
    Last edited by mmoc37a54fe660; 2013-08-03 at 07:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genzoo View Post
    Exactly, if you get the crit damage trinket next tier. But even not, people are not machines and no one is playing perfect (well, I don't), thus still stacking crit will make your life easier. Talking about enrage up times and RB procs. That will make you more stable in your dps. But in a perfect situation (patchwerk, little movement, other shenanigans), between almost BiS tier 15 and until we get the crit damage trinket, you will want to get a bit more mastery, but keeping crit at the same percent.

After that point, I'm sure we will do more testing and find out what is better.
    Eh, as soon as you drop this tier's 4 pc, crit jumps in value again.