Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yoloswagginz View Post
    If desecrate dmg is an issue its defiantly not because you're using CS on garrosh. There's probably several ppl not attacking it. should go through logs to see if there's people padding onto the adds.
    I intend to check them whenever my Guild Leader gets around to posting them. He's been busy this weekend with irl stuff so still nothing unless someone's been uploading to warcraftlogs and hasn't announced it on our guild site.

Quote Originally Posted by yoloswagginz View Post
    If desecrate dmg is an issue its defiantly not because you're using CS on garrosh. There's probably several ppl not attacking it. should go through logs to see if there's people padding onto the adds.
    hey hot stuff

Is there a way to see the value of hit / exp after 7.5% in simcraft or in some other way?
    Last edited by Handfoot; 2014-04-16 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Handfoot View Post
    Is there a way to see the value of hit / exp after 7.5% in simcraft or in some other way?
    you can see hit over 7.5% value by choosing positive hit rating in the scaling options.

There is no benefit from Exp, unless you are planning on attacking from the front for some reason; after soft cap hit will be very low, lower than haste even.
    Last edited by Archimtiros; 2014-04-16 at 11:19 PM. Reason: My engrish is gooder than yours.

Can anyone who has 580 weapons/close to 580 gear (576+ or so at least) show how hard storm bolt can actually hit with all procs etc going? Maybe some other spells (BT, raging blow, heroic strike, dragon's roar) too?> With like a recount of the top crits you get with main/offhand. Just curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Can anyone who has 580 weapons/close to 580 gear (576+ or so at least) show how hard storm bolt can actually hit with all procs etc going? Maybe some other spells (BT, raging blow, heroic strike, dragon's roar) too?> With like a recount of the top crits you get with main/offhand. Just curious.
    ~2.9m with my current gear.

Hi all, i just read somewhere that based on latest simcraft, BladeStorm will also be ideal for single target now. Provided if your both Titan Grip weapons are of high level and overall gears.

I am currently 572. Both weapons also Heroic. Just wish to verify how true is this pc of info.

It is suppose to be like BT-BS-cancel it once next BT procs.

Quote Originally Posted by kasugats View Post
    Hi all, i just read somewhere that based on latest simcraft, BladeStorm will also be ideal for single target now. Provided if your both Titan Grip weapons are of high level and overall gears.

I am currently 572. Both weapons also Heroic. Just wish to verify how true is this pc of info.

Only bladestorm when you are enraged and don't have 2 raging blow stacks. Cancel it as soon as enrage falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by kasugats View Post

Correct, almost. You will BT->BS->cancel when enrage runs out. This means you push the next BT slightly. This is all done outside of CS, preferably with no wasted RB charges. Personally I do my CS rotation -> BT -> spent RB charges -> BT -> BS -> cancel/BT -> CS rotation. As long as you don't mes up your CS rotation, and don't waste RB charges (by overcaping them) it's a gain.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering what my enrage up time should look like assuming single target fight (malk) i have had a quick search of this thread and i have not really been able to find a definitive answer, simcraft says ~92%, while my logs say i'm at around ~70%, so knowing all this what should i be doing to increase that uptime? i assume better bt upkeep and proper bzr usage(which i know i screw up every now and then)

Just do your rotation properly and don't delay BT and your enrage uptime will automatically increase. Bonus points for BR usage

Checked my own malkorok logs and my enrage uptime is 78%-92%. It will usually decrease if you have to soak (even if the boss is moved, you'll usually have some parries) and whether or not the boss is pulled out of the middle before he uses his breath to avoid parries. If you don't have to soak (the boss moving for breath is far less important) and you only had 70% uptime, I'd be worried.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    yeah i was the only melee who was soaking, thanks ill work on it

Simcraft squeezes a lot of enrage uptime out of berserker rage. It's really hard to get 92%, but 85%+ is doable.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    i looked though the rest of my logs and found quite a few fights where my enrage uptime was much closer to 85%, so i think its safe to assume that any lower uptime is due to me doing mechinics, or just being bad at that particular time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Wish we were only getting one Wolf Rider. Normally we transition with three spawns and sometimes beating the 3rd spawn of normal grunts.
    If you're getting 3 sets of grunts then your raid needs your CS on Garrosh. I'd suggest not even dropping the weapons in the group seeing as your raid's damage on Garrosh is quite low.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    If you're getting 3 sets of grunts then your raid needs your CS on Garrosh. I'd suggest not even dropping the weapons in the group seeing as your raid's damage on Garrosh is quite low.
    Oh, we've made major improvements since I last posted. Now we're pushing the 1st transition normally with one wolf rider but cutting it pretty close the 2nd spawn. Biggest hurdle now is trying to figure out the second Empowered Whirling Corruption in Phase 3 though the occasional mess ups in the 1st transition do make this part feel tedious.

We usually always get the third wave of adds in P1, as they usually spawn when Garrosh is starting his RP people can focus fully on AoEing them, and therefor you lose close to no DPS on Garrosh himself. P1 is far from a DPS check, as long as you push him before the third ironstar you are fine.

With that said, the only part of garrosh which is actually a dps check is P3, and that is if you want to push him before the third MC's are cast. If you know you can handle those you get another 30seconds to push him.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun HC thunderforged ilvl 549 or flex Evil Eye of Galakras ilvl 548?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun HC thunderforged ilvl 549 or flex Evil Eye of Galakras ilvl 548?
    Evil eye. FF got nerfed hard, and flex EEOG gets your SB to every CS phase.