Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucy View Post
    Hey All,

I have a question. I just downloaded simcraft for the first time and I want to see if this makes sense. I just switched to my fury warrior and I'm getting carried to gear up. I'm just trying to check to see if this sounds accurate to everyone. I want to find out what my stat scaling is because I think mr robot is lying to me. I asked to analyze all stats for 1000 iterations and came up with:

Str: 3.63
    Crit: 5.02
    Mastery: 2.79
    Haste: 1.45
    WepDps: 10.57
    Offhanddps: 5.57
    Hit: 5.54
    Exp: 7.80

Does that sound accurate for 545 ivl, mix of heroic SoO and timeless isle gear?
    Sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    how much crit do i need inorder to do better then arms? sitting at 34.87%
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urnbane/simple
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    how much crit do i need inorder to do better then arms? sitting at 34.87%
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urnbane/simple
    Generally speaking around 30% Crit the rotation becomes reliable. Considering you also have a moderate level EEoG, you should be able to use Storm Bolt inside every CS and Fury should work fine for you.

FK you know I just realized being an orc with above 580 ilvl EEoG is gonna suck when I upgrade this, since it ruins the synchronization of blood fury and recklessness so I could have to delay or just stagger them which requires more attention than just pressing a macro that pops both lol >_> UGHHHGHSHGH

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    FK you know I just realized being an orc with above 580 ilvl EEoG is gonna suck when I upgrade this, since it ruins the synchronization of blood fury and recklessness so I could have to delay or just stagger them which requires more attention than just pressing a macro that pops both lol >_> UGHHHGHSHGH
    Continue using the macro. The very slight amount of additional reduction to Recklessness is not going to change anything, unless it just so happens to allow you to get an extra use of Recklessness that you wouldn't have before (which is unlikely), in which case you aren't going to care about Blood Fury.

Not sure how it will actually work in fights with colossus smash CD but I mean like (and I dont know if this would happen with the CS cooldown, would have to try it out and see how it lines up in a fight), but by that I meant if I could use Recklessness at say 1:52 after i press the macro then Blood Fury would only be up 8 seconds later, so I would have to manually press the macro or individual button again instead of it automatically being taken care of to be in sync with both at 2 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Continue using the macro. The very slight amount of additional reduction to Recklessness is not going to change anything, unless it just so happens to allow you to get an extra use of Recklessness that you wouldn't have before (which is unlikely), in which case you aren't going to care about Blood Fury.
    I think what he means is that if you use the macro exactly on cooldown, BF wont be up yet so you wont use it. You can just make a macro with BF tooltip and reck icon instead tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    I think what he means is that if you use the macro exactly on cooldown, BF wont be up yet so you wont use it. You can just make a macro with BF tooltip and reck icon instead tho.
    Yeah that's what I meant. Perhaps I should have been more clear.

#Showtooltip Blood Fury
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Blood Fury

Instead of
    #showtooltip Recklessness

It still might be prudent to watch the Reck CD, just in case you happen into a situation where you need to use Reck and BF isn't quite up yet, but with only an 3 second difference the chances of that are close to nil.

I'm probably wrong but with the 588 EEoG, isn't the difference between Recklessness and Blood Fury only 3 seconds?
    The CD on Recklessness should be 1.95 @ 4/4.

1.95x60=117 or Google:

With only a 3 second difference, I can only imagine it would not be worth using Recklessness before Blood Fury is back off CD.
    Last edited by Windowflip; 2014-06-07 at 11:50 PM.
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Windowflip View Post
    I'm probably wrong but with the 588 EEoG, isn't the difference between Recklessness and Blood Fury only 3 seconds?
    The CD on Recklessness should be 1.95 @ 4/4.

1.95x60=117 or Google:

With only a 3 second difference, I can only imagine it would not be worth using Recklessness before Blood Fury is back off CD.
    Yes, which is why I said continue using the macro, just with Blood Fury's timer.

This is why EEoG is ranked so low on the upgrade, we really only gain the proc out of it. In fact the only reason it is powerful for us at all is because of Storm Bolt and lowering its CD any more past 20s makes no difference to us.

Any of you cool kids have Alpha? Or any know any warriors that have it that aren't Bajheera?

This is kind of a very specific question and dunno if I can get a proper answer but what is the DPS difference when using and not using heroic leap in the rotation? I know for example that if you can fit it into at least your first CS rotation where all your trinkets and prepot are going off cleanly, etc it can hit for a ridiculous amount single target even but it's really ****ing annoying to use it imo, I don't actually bother. If it's something that makes a big difference though like 20k dps difference using heroic leap properly single target at least a few times in a fight (that's just my arbitrary standard for a decent difference), then I would be more motivated to learn to weave it in lol.

This is kind of a very specific question and dunno if I can get a proper answer but what is the DPS difference when using and not using heroic leap in the rotation? I know for example that if you can fit it into at least your first CS rotation where all your trinkets and prepot are going off cleanly, etc it can hit for a ridiculous amount single target even but it's really ****ing annoying to use it imo, I don't actually bother. If it's something that makes a big difference though like 20k dps difference using heroic leap properly single target at least a few times in a fight (that's just my arbitrary standard for a decent difference), then I would be more motivated to learn to weave it in lol.
    Slightly more effective than gaming Killing Machine procs as a 2h Frost DK.

Welp I can't understand anything from that reference at all lol.

Using Heroic Leap consistently inside of Colossus Smash is about a 1-2% dps increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~1.7%, depending on fight.

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Any of you cool kids have Alpha? Or any know any warriors that have it that aren't Bajheera?
    I am and Collision got in as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    Using Heroic Leap consistently inside of Colossus Smash is about a 1-2% dps increase.
    Using it for mobility to get higher uptime on a boss is always a higher dps increase though, so don't be afraid to use it to keep up with a moving target or to get somewhere quicker.

Nice. Are either of you going to be streaming or making videos at this time or in the future?

There really isnt anything that special in the alpha right now apart from the already documented leap changes ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    There really isnt anything that special in the alpha right now apart from the already documented leap changes ^^
    Arm's got a lot of changes, if you frequent these forums you should be familiar with most of them but I did a writeup on SentryTotem here. Not particularly mathy, just basic breakdown of whats what. I'll make a more detailed "guide" once we get further into WoD.
    There are some things that need to be tested, especially for simcraft validation, getting multistrike sorted out in Warcraft Logs, etc; but truthfully there isn't a whole lot going on in Alpha since it is only 2 levels and (most of) one zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Nice. Are either of you going to be streaming or making videos at this time or in the future?
    I'll try to stream some stuff, but I can't promise much. My internet here is really garbage and low quality streams (even my own) infuriate me.