Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Does anybody know why there is a difference between number of enrage buffs and number of rb buffs?

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/1t67v...?s=3657&e=3862
    Aren't they supposed to be equal?
    Not always. You do end up overwritting/wasting RB procs in almost any given fight, due to AoE, BrZ, execute phase, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Does anybody know why there is a difference between number of enrage buffs and number of rb buffs?

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/1t67v...?s=3657&e=3862
    Aren't they supposed to be equal?
    Also, start using WarcraftLogs cause I cant read Russian.

Deleted
    Any plans on updating the OP with up-to-date fancy images and stuff? Discouraged linking this thread to other warriors when I see dragon roar and no storm bolt in the graphs ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Any plans on updating the OP with up-to-date fancy images and stuff? Discouraged linking this thread to other warriors when I see dragon roar and no storm bolt in the graphs ;_;
    don't tell me what to do.

ill do it soon™

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Warlords of Draenor.

Honestly I know there is stuff I could update in the Arms guide too, but when I think about doing it and then realize I still have half completed WoD guides to finish I'm like, eh!

I have a feeling thats what the folks in class design feel like when they look at the half finished Warrior class.

Great Guide! Thank you for this

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    don't tell me what to do.

ill do it soon™
    Damn you should work at Blizzard, that was a million times faster than their soon™

Deleted
    -bsdfgsdfgalls-
    Last edited by mmocddc07f7463; 2014-07-10 at 11:47 AM.

Wrong thread Ash and please switch to (the far superior) WCL. It is such a pain trying to use WoL once you've got used to all the things WCL can do.

Deleted
    BAlls, my bad

Lol just got a heroic WF bloodclaw band and heroic krugruk's from galakras...along with the rest of my setup I will be so overcapped if I switch out my current shoulders for it.

I guess I need some kind of offpiece to bleed off all this ridiculous hit rating, guess need belt off juggernaut, or boots off shamans, or even shoulders off protectors (ugh lol). Boots off Shamans are my best bet to bleed off all this hit. Also I guess malkorok boots is another thing, although no crit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Lol just got a heroic WF bloodclaw band and heroic krugruk's from galakras...along with the rest of my setup I will be so overcapped if I switch out my current shoulders for it.

I guess I need some kind of offpiece to bleed off all this ridiculous hit rating, guess need belt off juggernaut, or boots off shamans, or even shoulders off protectors (ugh lol). Boots off Shamans are my best bet to bleed off all this hit. Also I guess malkorok boots is another thing, although no crit on it.
    Heroic Krugruk's are not always better than Normal Spaulders, you just need to SIM yourself with both builds to see which is better.
    It looks like you're around 8.04% Hit, which isn't that bad. Also, Haste isn't really that much better than INVHit, so check your weights out before swapping all your INVHit to Haste.
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowflip View Post
    Heroic Krugruk's are not always better than Normal Spaulders, you just need to SIM yourself with both builds to see which is better.
    It looks like you're around 8.04% Hit, which isn't that bad. Also, Haste isn't really that much better than INVHit, so check your weights out before swapping all your INVHit to Haste.
    Ye, it really depends if you need the hit or not.

If I only have a flex Evil Eye of Galakras, should I still spec into storm bolt since I can't get 2 in one CS? Or should I go with Bloodbath instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wink- View Post
    If I only have a flex Evil Eye of Galakras, should I still spec into storm bolt since I can't get 2 in one CS? Or should I go with Bloodbath instead?
    Yes, use SB and just delay CS phase to do it properly. Not sure if 4/4 is enough to not have to push it back by a full BT phase, whats the CD on SB with 4/4 EEOG?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Yes, use SB and just delay CS phase to do it properly. Not sure if 4/4 is enough to not have to push it back by a full BT phase, whats the CD on SB with 4/4 EEOG?
    4/4 Flex makes SB an ~21.4 second cd so you won't be delaying it by much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    4/4 Flex makes SB an ~21.4 second cd so you won't be delaying it by much.
    So just delay your BT phase by an extra GCD after every CS phase and it'll bring it back into sync.

Deleted
    Hello, quick question will fury or arms be better for me at this itemlvl/crit levels eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Bakelse/simple

simmed it using simcraft and got 1k higher dps as fury, thought im not sure its worth it since its way easier to make a mistake with fury than arms

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachew View Post
    Hello, quick question will fury or arms be better for me at this itemlvl/crit levels eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Bakelse/simple

simmed it using simcraft and got 1k higher dps as fury, thought im not sure its worth it since its way easier to make a mistake with fury than arms

thanks
    Sounds like you already answered your question. Fury Sims higher. 1k isn't much at all though, and if you are more comfortable with Arms you are likely better off staying that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Sounds like you already answered your question. Fury Sims higher. 1k isn't much at all though, and if you are more comfortable with Arms you are likely better off staying that way.
    Yea I guess ill go with arms for now. If you were playing my character would the 1k+ dps in fury be enough for you to play fury? if not when would you think its worth it to switch to fury