shoutout to my boy naqi who got like first 10man hc prot warrior on protectors (not even CLOSE to 2nd) and 2nd in 25 man. Ez.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    shoutout to my boy naqi who got like first 10man hc prot warrior on protectors (not even CLOSE to 2nd) and 2nd in 25 man. Ez.
    I'm confused.
    Sentence structure aside, I think you are looking for the protection thread, not Fury. Also I hate to say it but there really isn't much competition amongst Tank DPS ranks for obvious reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpsmash View Post
    His warrior is linked in his signature and he swapped 2 red gems for 2 expertise/mastery variants. That being said, he's skipping a lot of strength socket bonuses to gem pure crit - not completely optimal.
    We're talking about different people.

I looked at jalopy and archi, since neither of my warriors are BiS yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    We're talking about different people.

I looked at jalopy and archi, since neither of my warriors are BiS yet.
    I assumed you were asking how he could be crit-capped without BIS gear seeing as you quoted him on it. Regardless, assuming proper gemming it's not possible anyway. Heck, my own warrior is only missing shoulders and sitting at a measly 52,5% crit raidbuffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpsmash View Post
    I assumed you were asking how he could be crit-capped without BIS gear seeing as you quoted him on it. Regardless, assuming proper gemming it's not possible anyway. Heck, my own warrior is only missing shoulders and sitting at a measly 52,5% crit raidbuffed.
    Are you using crit elixar?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Are you using crit elixar?
    But of course. Strength flasks are so last year.

Cool guide! Definitely gave me some insight on the class.

How big a difference is orc and worgen in dps in near optimal gear? Just curious for parses.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I'm confused.
    Sentence structure aside, I think you are looking for the protection thread, not Fury. Also I hate to say it but there really isn't much competition amongst Tank DPS ranks for obvious reasons.
    derp thought it was 5.4 warriors not just fury

Nvm simmed it, comes out to about a 1-5k difference.

I recently got my heroic tier helm and didn't think anything would change since it's basically the same piece of gear with higher stats. Later I went ahead and used MR Robot; it suggested that I change one exp/crit gem in my chest to the str/crit.

I found this very odd. I'm around 48ish% raid buffed with the elixir and still using double windsong. At that crit level I though it would tell me to use a 320 crit gem, instead of the str/crit. I think I'm at the point now that I can sim windsong vs. DS and see if DS is back ahead of windsong - though I haven't read that section of the comments in many weeks.

I just got a pair of the Zoid gloves and upgraded them to heroic, I don't have the valor to upgrade them yet so I'm not using them till next reset - using the tier shoulders to keep my 2 piece.

I know Robot has it's problems, and overall we're talking about very minor DPS gains/losses - but I'm curious about the reason it suggested the one strength gem?

Awesome guide and comment section here at MMO - really, really has helped me out.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Michh/simple[/url]

Michh
    Last edited by Michh; 2014-08-08 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Added Armory Link

Any idea how much more dps I'd get if I were full BiS?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ynatorz/simple (current stuff isnt reforged since im waiting on next tuesdays valor to upgrade the ring and then start optimizing before raid)

I'm thinking around 8% dps including both hwf weapons.

Getting pretty frustrated with not finding any weapon for months in 25s, and seeing I feel like im the only one in top 200dps/25s when I rank without them
    Last edited by Kirbynator; 2014-08-08 at 05:50 PM.

Any idea how much more dps I'd get if I were full BiS?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ynatorz/simple (current stuff isnt reforged since im waiting on next tuesdays valor to upgrade the ring and then start optimizing before raid)

I'm thinking around 8% dps including both hwf weapons.

Getting pretty frustrated with not finding any weapon for months in 25s, and seeing I feel like im the only one in top 200dps/25s when I rank without them
    Those shoulders. I hate you.

The difference between your current setup and if you were completely BIS is roughly 42-45k dps. So you were pretty spot on when you said 8%.

cool thanks.

Not sure if I'd trade the shoulders for a hwf gorehowl... I wouldve a while ago but now WoD is getting closer and closer, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool thanks.

Not sure if I'd trade the shoulders for a hwf gorehowl... I wouldve a while ago but now WoD is getting closer and closer, lol.
    I wouldn't. I'd go the rest of the expac with normal weapons for HWF tusks

the fact that theyre hwf wont change anything in 2 months though

the fact that theyre hwf wont change anything in 2 months though
    The expansion isn't even halfdone on the beta right now. Class mechanics aren't in place, never mind actual class balance or number tunings. Raid testing is underway, but mythic is still a while off, and the opening cinematic hasn't even been shown yet.

I think we're looking at 4 months.

We'll get a date in a few days, and the raid testing is halfway finished (considering that they most likely won't let us test Mythic to the same extent that they've let us test Heroic), meaning the release is most likely around the corner.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I'm doing normal garrosh on my alt rogue and look at the warrior in my groups talents and he wasn't using Glyph of Unending Rage. I asked him why and he said you should never have more than 70 rage. Doesn't everyone get this glyph? lol

Quote Originally Posted by h34t0n View Post
    I'm doing normal garrosh on my alt rogue and look at the warrior in my groups talents and he wasn't using Glyph of Unending Rage. I asked him why and he said you should never have more than 70 rage. Doesn't everyone get this glyph? lol
    Every good Warrior yes.