Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What does everyone have so much against Fellaini going to United?? Think he would fit in very well there. And Sir Alex thought so too last summer and i sure trust his judgement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    It might be the only transfer you have as it looks like the Herrera transfer is falling through, but still an hour and a half to go.
    They can get an extension on that. They just need to write out a cheque to the taxman.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    holy moley this is hectic, I refresh the page from last night and 5 pages of transfer news!

Why hasn't United made a bid on Mata if he's going to PSG for 13 mil :'(
    I haven't seen that anywhere else, I'm assuming that bid for Mata is a no go.

Deleted
    ooo lukaku to westbrom on a loan deal. that would be good for them

Looks like the Herrera deal fell through

Tom Coast ‏@sardinetrawler 35s
    It’s over. Manchester United have pulled out “@Abel_Romera_AS: Se acabó el tema Herrera. El Manchester United deja tirado a Ander.”

Deleted
    Barnsley have signed Peter Ramage on a season-long loan deal, solely because I have him in my fantasy team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out that people who do not represent United were at the offices in Spain. Because of this, the deal for Herrera is off.

Deleted
    What's going on with Mata ?

Chelsea would be cretins to sell him. Seriously.

Any more clear info on that front ?

Wow

That really sucks for Man United but also for Herrera. He was wanting to go, had everything setup for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel for Herrera, poor kid was willing to take a paycut and do everything to make this move happen.

Turns out the three guys who went to spain were imposters in suits.

Kinda suitable really because Ed Woodward is an imposter for a real director of football.

Deleted
    awww man. crap for Herrera...but now that means moyes is gna PUSH for fellaini

Mata doesn't seem impossible for PSG, but I doubt they will get him for as cheap as has been mentioned. But you never know. Chelsea seems ready to sell, Mata wants to join... just need the right amount of cash on the table at this point I think. Mourinho has okeyed it.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    What a joke, United are an embarrassment right now, the worst transfer window in history, even more embarrassing than bebe.

Oh and Ozil confirmed, now that is a great signing.

david mcnally ‏@davidmcnally62 4m

No incoming players for #ncfc tonight, all of the work completed earlier in the Summer @NorwichCityFC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What a joke, United are an embarrassment right now, the worst transfer window in history, even more embarrassing than bebe.
    knew this was gna happen when moyes was named the successor.. lets face it, we knew moyes isn't the man to attract players. was expecting ferguson to do some behind the scenes stuff to draw players in. perhaps we expected too much...

10+ Year Old Account
    Moyes isn't to blame here, it's Ed Woodward that's responsible here and it's his failing. Moyes will have given him his targets, and Woodward has failed to bring them in.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could have had andy from little Britain and people would still want to sign for United, sorry its not Moyes fault that people havent been signed, its his fault that they targeted the wrong people too often.

It's good that a team with Cazorla, Arteta, Rosicky, Podolski, Ramsey, Walcott, Oxlaide Chamberlain and Wilshere finally have an attacking midfielder.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the best thing for Ozil, the CAM slot is gone with Ancelotti's 4-3-3 and he was forced to play RM/RW. This is the best thing, as much as it hurts. I still have his shirt from 2011-12 and in my opinion he still is the best attacking midfielder in the world. Congrats Arsenal, you better take good care of him.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Can't believe it, a genuine world class player.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you can finally say, that being ripped of for your match day tickets have finally been spent on the team!