Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Thiago to Bayern for 25 million

He would have gotten more minutes at Man United but it's pretty obvious that he went to Bayern because of Guardiola.
    Yeah, I wonder where he's going to play, Bayern now has the most staked midfield in the world (Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Martinez, Gustavo, Götze, Müller, Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, Thiago + the promising youth players: Can, Hojbjerg etc.) Playing time is going to be huge issue. But who knows, maybe Bayern will play in a 1-8-1 formation this season.
    Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2013-07-14 at 09:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda annoyed about that but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    United need to wake up and get an attacking midfielder for some much needed creativity. Why don't you guys pick up Kaka from us?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Cavani moving to PSG should be official today I think(both L’Equipe and Gazzetta Dello Sport has pretty much confirmed it). Probably one of the best signings we'll see this summer imo... if it happens. Pretty much exactly what PSG needs to, another goalscorer, the amount of goal scoring chances the strikers in PSG missed last season was crazy.

Pricetag is rumoured to be € 63 millions. 5 year contract. Zlatan on the other hand seems to be on his way away from PSG, Manchester City is one rumour, at least according to L’Equipe. But you never know, I would really like to see them play together.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-07-15 at 08:39 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, United want Fellaini. So do Arsenal. United want Cabaye, so do PSG and Monaco. ..It seems like United is having trouble with midfielders (Granted, Carrick's doing great. Scholes retired, Giggs has to retire soon.)

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 6m

Manchester United have made a bid of 30,000,000 euros (£25.9m) for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas

after losing Thiago do they really think Barcelona would let Cesc go?

that seems like a bit of a desperation bid, if that information is true

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    after losing Thiago do they really think Barcelona would let Cesc go?

that seems like a bit of a desperation bid, if that information is true
    Bayern must have a few to spare that they could sell off, don't they have 8 first team midfielders now?

10+ Year Old Account
    25 million for Fabregas? I'll be amazed if they pick him up that cheap.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 6m

Manchester United have made a bid of 30,000,000 euros (£25.9m) for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas
    By the way, so Norwich have around 8 new transfers? (Not sure about the number, somewhere between 6-8 I think) ..Damnit, it's moments like these I miss Chris Hughton (<--NUFC fan )

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodedge-Ouroboros View Post
    By the way, so Norwich have around 8 new transfers? (Not sure about the number, somewhere between 6-8 I think) ..Damnit, it's moments like these I miss Chris Hughton (<--NUFC fan )
    Think we have 4 players new to the club plus contract renewal and the other is making a loaned played a contracted player. I think we could still do with another player for up front now that Holt has moved on. All for about half as much as Man U bid for Fabregas

We're starting to get the players with experience in Europe and are no longer the team that everybody writes off, so hopefully we can make it there soon. Shame that Newcastle seems to be inheriting that place from us :/
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-07-15 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Think we have 4 players new to the club plus contract renewal and the other is making a loaned played a contracted player. I think we could still do with another player for up front now that Holt has moved on. All for about half as much as Man U bid for Fabregas

We're starting to get the players with experience in Europe and are no longer the team that everybody writes off, so hopefully we can make it there soon. Shame that Newcastle seems to be inheriting that place from us :/
    Indeed, issue is. We need a man, Chris was a MAN. Alan pardew, a f**king doormat. Granted I have a soft spot for him getting us 5th, I miss Caroll. He destroyed in corners. ..Now with the cisse issue. ..We can make a top 10 or hell even another europa team if we get quality strikers. Our midfield's in great shape (..Except our left wing, ..we really need some attention there) our defense is actually getting alot better. Krul's really good. So yeah, we need striker + LW. Pardew doesn't want to play 4-4-2. or even 4-3-3..he keeps playing 4-2-3-1 or some wacky formation.

So, GL with Norwich mate! Hope you enjoy Chris, god I miss that guy. True man.

I'm just surprised, how does a team destroy itself so quick? From Europa (Mind you, we got to quarter-finals with playing 31-39 different players. That's impressive in my books) and 5th place, to barely escaping relegation and no signings yet. ....and Joe Kienaar.
    Last edited by Bloodege-NUFC; 2013-07-15 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cavani to PSG for 63 million. Insane price.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Another story that Rooney is leaving United because Moyes told him something along the lines that he "comes 2nd to RvP" or something like that... Getting sick of all this Rooney is staying, no he's going, no now he's staying crap... I know it's not an actual transfer but if it's true, Rooney could be getting sold after all.

Still waiting for United's "big" transfer... starting to think it's never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    25 million for Fabregas? I'll be amazed if they pick him up that cheap.
    They will struggle to get much more considering the Arsenal clause in the contract.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to think the last time United won the League where Rooney was the main striker.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Cavani to PSG for 63 million. Insane price.
    Great player though. Napoli wasn't gonna settle for less. The guy has scored +30 goals per season since he joined them, but not only is he a point player, he also works hard for the team, is great at defensive set pieces etc. A brilliant player. Best signing this summer so far imo... even if it was expensive. ;P
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-07-16 at 10:53 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumours firing up that Ancelotti has asked Perez to sign Zlatan. If this happens, Barca are done for. The mighty Zlatan, Ronaldo, Ozil, Isco, Di Maria...
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skr View Post
    10 million and mata, *chomp* thats me biting their hand off.