Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Football 2013 Summer Transfer Window.

So in the next few days the transfer window opens for the Dutch, Danish and Turkish leagues.

For those who didn't partake in last year's thread, look here for an idea of how the banter and reporting tends to go.

Normal forum rules apply as standard, as well as the extra rules added on the 2012/2013 season discussion thread. And a reminder, choose your sources carefully, there's nothing against the rules at linking to a trashy blog or a newspaper less known for the truth and more for sensationalism, but you will probably get laughed at.

Also I'll be putting in links here to various transfer window summary sites, so everyone can keep up to date with all official signings/sales/releases. If you have a well maintained link (and in English please) for the league of your choice, please drop it in this thread and it'll be added to the OP.

English and Scottish leagues
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Pardew's only signing a CB and a striker in this window. So Newcastle will probably end up with two players out and none in and we'll be fighting against relegation again next season.
    I'm hoping we sign Mertens or Payet to play on the left, Bony to play/rotate with Cisse and also Abdennour to shore up our defence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly paper talk but it hit the news sites too, Arsenal are rumoured to have a £100 million budget for this summer.

Madrid is rumoured to offer 85m for Bale. Source AS. Rumours mind you.
    If that goes through I want all of it to go into new players.

More rumours about spurs:

Miralem Pjanic: Roma
    According to Sky Italia, Tottenham recently lodged a bid for the Roma and Bosnia playmaker. He's a very technical player, with excellent vision and Edin Dzeko has even recommended him to Man City previously. In 27 Serie A games this season he has scored three goals, created five and completed 83.6 per cent of his passes.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Watford only having 12 registered players next season!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22826958

They were pretty much the Udinese reserves this season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Mostly paper talk but it hit the news sites too, Arsenal are rumoured to have a £100 million budget for this summer.
    I keep reading about higuain being linked with arsenal, havn't read anything official about it though, just rumors.

Mostly a post so I can see this thread more clearly. Should be in for an interesting summer I think with the amount of money going into European clubs, as well as several manager changes at huge clubs. Im expecting to see Chelsea splash out for one or two huge names, Monaco and PSG have the cash, RM should go shopping and Barca have already picked up Neymar but I'd be surprised if they'd stop there.

Closer to home Im curious to see who AVB brings in, will we pick up a striker? Speaking of strikers will AV and Swansea hold on to Michu and Benteke? Benteke must be on the radar for big teams, for the whole of Europe last season he won more aerial duels than any other player, on top of that the boys proved that he knows how to find the back of the net.

Deleted
    Would love to see Ronaldo going back to Premier League. Spanish league is just garbage now.

Deleted
    Fellaini to the Gooners. Weird I'd have thought Moyes would be in for him

Here

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal just released Arshavin too, that's a hell of a Bosman for any mid league team to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Closer to home Im curious to see who AVB brings in, will we pick up a striker?
    I would love a guy like Benteke and one offensive/creative midfielder. I think our defense is solid and Sandro is a great midfielder. We need a goalscorer upfront though, badly. Someone who will do 20 goals in the league. Of course if Bale goes we need more then that. But lets hope he stays!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Arsenal just released Arshavin too, that's a hell of a Bosman for any mid league team to pick up.
    Arshavin is classic case of what if.

He had all of the talent in the world, I wonder what happened. I'd still like to see him play somewhere.

Arshavin will go back to Russia I suspect, he was brutally efficient against us in 2008 but turned out to just be brutal at Arsenal...

Since Rangers' signings won't appear on that because of the registration ban, thus far in are Nicky Law, Jon Daly, Cammy Bell, Steven Smith, Nicky Clark & Arnold Peralta all due to be registered on 1st September.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Leverkusen have cockblocked a move from Munich for Lewandowski, saying he won't be moving to Munich (specifically) this summer.

Now hopefully United can shift off Rooney and bring him in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dutch media report Tottenham might pick up Affelay this summer.
    Ohio State Buckeye

According to bbc's lifethread Guus Hiddink has been spotted in Paris, suggested to be PSG's new manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/22851967
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Iago Aspas apparently concluding a 7mil deal to take him to Liverpool.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22711082

According to Voetbal Internation Norwich have reached an agreement with PSV over atacking midfielder Ola Toivonen for 5.5 million euros.

Please no. A good player, certainly, but also an arrogant a$$hole. To see Norwich buy him would disgust me, I could name about 5 better names myself that are less arrogant and a better buy than Toivonen is now.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

10+ Year Old Account
    Benfica has signed Miralem Sulejmani on a free transfer from Ajax.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Manchester City complete the signing of Spain international Jesus Navas for an initial fee of £14.9m from Sevilla.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22863552