Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    FWIW, I use LH more for the snare on turtle spawns than for bats, since it lines up perfectly until the 20% mark.

But yes, with the aggro "bug" of HPr as it is now (where it will aggro any surrounding mobs from the target, even if neutral/non-social), it does make bat-grabbing a breeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Speaking about Holy Prism, does 5.4 fix major bug with it? The part when you use it and it aggroes everything near you, be those aggressive mobs, neutral mobs or just critters. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7513701513)

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    FWIW, I use LH more for the snare on turtle spawns than for bats, since it lines up perfectly until the 20% mark.

But yes, with the aggro "bug" of HPr as it is now (where it will aggro any surrounding mobs from the target, even if neutral/non-social), it does make bat-grabbing a breeze.
    And there I thought it just overaggros the healers, because .... well it's an insane burst heal.

So using Prism on Tortos while tanking boss/bats makes initial aggro on bats easier than using it on myself? Also wouldn't using it on myself help maintain my crystal shell debuff more than using it on boss?

You gain slightly more self heal from using it on yourself which you shouldn't need.
    And since there are more than 4 bats using prism on yourself will never get you all of them while doing it the other way round may produce enough raid heal to pull heal aggro.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I solo tank Tortos using Holy Prism, and the bat always come straight to me. The only exception is if someone hits the bats before I do.

SJ