Could someone explain how to properly play an Arms Warrior in Arena?

I *really* want to step up my game, but I'm regularly doing about half as much damage as anyone else in a 2v2 match. I feel like I'm just playing incorrectly, and I could use some pointers.

Also, I had a few additional questions:

- Right now, I basically never use Slam. As such, I've started using Focused Rage as I generate excess rage (trying to always make sure I have enough for Mortal Strike). Am I overlooking Slam's purpose? Furthermore, am I overvaluing Focused Rage?

- I pretty much always hit Colossus Strike if it's available (I rarely live long enough that the duration is an issue, since I can always use Warbringer), and Overpower is my second priority, followed by Mortal Strike. Does that sound right?

- I never use Cleave or Whirlwind whatsoever, and only use Bladestorm if I'm under some movement impairing effect. Should I be using them?

- I read a guide that suggested taking the "Defensive Stance" talent. Is it really better than Bounding Stride? And if so, should I have it on *ALL* the time? I'm not great at split-second reactions in the heat of combat...

Thanks in advance for any feedback you guys can give me!

Good job on picking the FOTM spec!

Have you tried rolling your face on your keyboard?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveGra...lkTBCheesePull

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    This. Only this. Nothing but this.

Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    This. Only this. Nothing but this.
    You can even automate it!

I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy!

Wow pvp forums are always such a great place for searching for tips to improve your play.

Seriously, does anyone have anything useful to say?

It's clearly not just button-mashing, and I provided several specific questions in need of answers.

I'd appreciate any actual advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Seriously, does anyone have anything useful to say?

It's clearly not just button-mashing, and I provided several specific questions in need of answers.

I'd appreciate any actual advice.
    It actually is though. You just wait for procs, use sharpen blade and then 3 shot people. Also - anyone you play against now starts with 80% hp because execute is insta death sub 20%.

Kill the stuff win the things.

Mom someone dropped the salt bottle in the REKT-room.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Good job on picking the FOTM spec!

https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveGra...lkTBCheesePull
    Weeks behind. Warrs have been nerfed multiple times since that clip.

I guess I should link Legion S1 Rogue vids and start complaining about them too.

you just charge something and kill it