Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Character: Nokcihc
    Class: Restoration Druid
    Server: Eredar
    Region: US
    Armory: Can't link cause rules. It's not difficult to find though.
    Highest Rating: 3v3 - 1914, 2v2 - 1860
    Current Rating: 3v3 - 1778, 2v2 - 1791
    Schedule: After 7PM EST, Wednesday through Friday and weekends.
    Timezone: EST
    Comps: I'l' play anything viable really, but I prefer RMD, RLS, or God Comp. I have experience with Thug and other comps as well and have fun playing pretty much any of them.
    Contact: I don't get on here much so contacting me in game would be optimal, but I'll check PMs here occasionally anyways.

Looking for actual PvP partners to play with consistently. People who don't rage and know what they're doing. I've played this character since WotLK and just recently got into PvP. Unfortunately, the premade group system is both a blessing and a curse as I find plenty of people to play with, but more often than not those people are either not very good or rage after a couple losses and leave. I like PvPing in general and while I agree that losing a lot is no fun, I'd rather lose a few games, learn something, take a break, and come back later with the same people than have everyone bail after 2 losses and have to find new people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokcihc View Post
    Character: Nokcihc
    Class: Restoration Druid
    Server: Eredar
    Highest Rating: 3v3 - 1914, 2v2 - 1860
    Current Rating: 3v3 - 1778, 2v2 - 1791
    Schedule: After 7PM EST, Wednesday through Friday and weekends.
    Comps: I'l' play anything viable really, but I prefer RMD, RLS, or God Comp. I have experience with Thug and other comps as well and have fun playing pretty much any of them.
    Contact: I don't get on here much so contacting me in game would be optimal, but I'll check PMs here occasionally anyways.

Looking for actual PvP partners to play with consistently. People who don't rage and know what they're doing. I've played this character since WotLK and just recently got into PvP. Unfortunately, the premade group system is both a blessing and a curse as I find plenty of people to play with, but more often than not those people are either not very good or rage after a couple losses and leave. I like PvPing in general and while I agree that losing a lot is no fun, I'd rather lose a few games, learn something, take a break, and come back later with the same people than have everyone bail after 2 losses and have to find new people.
    I have had exactly the same experience. My arena partners from last season quit a few months ago and many in group finder are either

1. Super low rated/gearing a fresh alt
    2. Want 2.2k chieve to do games at 1700-1800 rating
    3. Ragers that bail after the first loss

I'd love to find some stable people to do regular 3's with. Much easier to set up cc chains, coordinate burst, etc. when you're playing with people you know and have a good grasp on their tendencies, etc.

Deleted
    Name: Sjach
    Faction: Alliance
    Server: Frostmane
    Region: EU
    Class/spec: Arms/Fury Warrior (I'd rather not respec as I raid as fury, both specs are pvp geared)
    Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Sjach/advanced
    Highest rating: 1600 RBG, 1200 3v3
    Current rating: 1600 RBG, 1200 3v3
    Your playing schedule: Available most evenings 20:00 - 24:00 except monday/thursday/saturday
    Which timezone you live: GMT +1
    Alternative ways to contact you: You can mail me ingame or add my battletag Sjach#2817, please add a note (don't PM me on forums as I will probably not check it)

I'm looking for a somewhat stable RBG or 3v3 team to push rating, my experience is a bit lacking since I've only started PVPing this season but I'm open to criticism and willing to learn from more experienced players. I've got a working headset and ts3/skype installed and set up

Hello! Looking for two to three people for a core weekly RBG group!

We are Alliance.

Gear and Skill : We do not require you to be 2400 rating. We don't demand that you're perfect. We just want you to listen to commands and follow them. We also ask that you have a deep understanding and mastery of your class (Know your rotation, how your class interacts with other classes, and how to use your defensive CDs). You must have an item level of at least 650.

Times : We run RBGs every Tuesday and Sunday night at 9:00pm Central time and are usually done by 11:00pm.

Voice Program : We use Skype. It's required to join our group. You don't have to be talkative, but you must be alert and listen to call-outs and target swaps.

What We Need : We need one Healer(Paladin/Druid/Monk), one DPS(War/DK/Hunt/Afflic/Boom), and one Flag Carrier(Rogue).

So, if you're able to meet the top criteria, and you want to know more about us, here you go! Most people in our group have been playing WoW for a long time and are better than average players. Our current rating hasn't gone up too much, due to constantly having our roster shuffled (Maybe one day we'll have a full reliable team). Most of us are around the 1750s with a team MMR of mid 1800s. We'd like to find a few more people to add to our core group and push rating. We're fun people (I like to think, at least!) and I'm sure you'll have an easy time feeling welcome. By this stage of the expansion, you should have at least an item level of 650, so we feel it's a reasonable item level floor. If you'd like to talk more about me and our group personally, add me on Battle.net @ Avlivar#1194 and I'll try to talk as soon as I can.

Hello there! <INFINITE> is recruiting for RBG's

WE ARE HORDE

We know they are not a lot of high rated horde teams at the moment and are looking for more active and experienced players to change that. We are a group of 2k+ players looking for a few more to join our ranks.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
    2k+ experience
    650+ ilvl
    Class knowledge

TIMES
    EVERY NIGHT at 9pm pacific standard time. Yes, I know that is a lot of RBG's. But we don't require you to be there every night. We like to play and are looking for like minded people.

We use Skype and are currently ~1800mmr. Please add vantucky#1679 or drunknchaos1#1142

Character: dk
    Class: uh / frost dk
    Server: terrordar
    Region: eu
    Armory: fuck stalkers
    Highest Rating: 3v3 - 2.8k 2v2 - 2.6k
    Current Rating: 3v3 - 2.xk, 2v2 - 2.xk
    Schedule: depends
    Timezone: gmt +1
    Comps: glad exp as ebola, equivalent lv tsg exp, played uh spriest rdruid pretty high as well.
    what im looking forward too is WW TSG or some cleave with a spriest or demolock.

contact: try too hook me up per PM or lets chat per bnet mikkalol#2280

yeah id rly rly like to play with a decent ww + hpal.
    since i havent been active through all out the panda addon, id like to get back into the game with ppl who could cut me some slack regarding inexperience of current op speccs / items etc pp, in return u get a former glad, petty calm, pretty analytic, who likes winning. a lot.

Would anyone NA Alliance want to join forces to spam 3v3 wins for the war saddle before the season ends?

I'm a BM Hunter. I have little serious arena experience but I can burst people down well enough to knock this out in an afternoon if I can find likeminded folks who want to go at it until we earn our saddles together. Obviously I want two others but I can probably pull in a guildmate to fill a third slot if I get a determined enough second player to join the cause. Just PM me and we can exchange in-game contact info.

Thanks in advance for reading. Hopefully someone who will enjoy the saddle as much as I will finds this post.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Character: Micháél
    Class: Arms/Fury Warrior (or prot if needs be)
    Server: Xavius
    Highest Rating: RBG- 2165 3v3 - 1712, 2v2 - 1999
    Current Rating: RBG- 1872 3v3 - 1591 , 2v2 - 1424
    Schedule: Tuesday (after 4 pm), Friday and weekends.
    Timezone: GMT
    Comps: I'l' play anything viable really.
    Contact: I don't get on here much so contacting me in game would be optimal (Michael#2466), but I'll check PMs here occasionally anyways.

I m looking for a stable RBG team and stable 3v3 team who are willing to push 2k + (that elite gear). In RBG I can be a TC and FC if needs be.
    For any further information contact me in game or via pm.

Hello. I'm on US servers.
    I've been playing since late vanilla. I have spend years doing everything from 1v2s to 1v10s in worldpvp all day like my job, to grinding high rated arenas and learning the game down to science.
    My biggest issues with arena has always bee finding dedicated players. The highest rating I've reached was 2500 in season 8 with an average of 2300 before I quit in early season 9 due to lack of potential teammates ( I spent more hours looking for teammates than most people have on their /played). I was never able to keep a team together for more than a week.
    Even though I was only 2500 at my best I outplayed every other gladiator of my class on my server which was at the time kel'thuzad, (it was kind of sad how much better I was actually, proving getting gladiator is more about who you know than how good you are).
    I've always strived for perfection and I do things on a normal basis that most people can't even dream of.
    I have not done any arena since very early season 9 and just came back to the game after a long hiatus since I got bored of WoD pretty quickly.
    I just found this thread and I was hoping I could find a no-lifer that wants to grind out arenas like I did in the old days. I may be rusty in terms of arena but I have the experience/know-how/ and dedication to get it done right. I'm looking for someone who is more interested in perfecting their game than winning (which ironically brings wins). I need someone who is prepared to lose a thousand times before they start winning. I have tutored people in the past and have transformed their game in the attempt to find fresh blood for my arena teams since anyone good was already taken, sadly they always lack the needed dedication in the end.

I don't need/require people of extremely high skill. Just people that are willing to put in the work and listen. If you aren't already extremely skilled then please go out and buy a razer naga if you don't have one, that's basically my only requirement since it makes my ability to teach countless times easier (not to mention it's basically impossible to play in high ratings without one unless you are korean)
    If you are extremely skilled however than don't expect me to play at 2500 arena level off the bat, I haven't even thought about arena in about5 years.
    I can be any class you want however I currently have a rogue/hunter/monk at 100 to play.
    I'm not looking for people that get butthurt. If you get angry at this game you won't get very far. I'm not an elitist or someone that saps the fun out of it. I'm looking for someone who actually wants to put the effort in to improving their gameplay and work together to progress through the ratings. I will initially be doing 2v2 since forming a good foundation of teamwork is best before forming an all out 3s team, especially with today's people.
    Send me a pm if interested.
    Last edited by djcoin; 2015-04-20 at 11:24 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Locomagik

Horde

Wildhammer

US

I've been playing Spriest for a little over a year and I'm interested in arena and looking for players who wouldn't mind giving a guy a chance. I haven't ran any arena outside of trade chat groups. I would really like to find a good team to work with and grow in exp/mmr. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm good at the game bc everyone thinks they are. I am pretty much a new player to arena that has learned my class and would like to find some people to que up with. I'm on pretty much every day as long as I am home.

Deleted
    Character: SilverghØst
    Class: Arms Warrior
    Server: Sylvanas
    Armory: Can't post link
    Timezone: GMT+2

LF rbg guild/group to push 1.8k for transmog items, 1.6k CR

Character: Drenrikk
    Class: Unholy Death Knight
    Server: Thrall
    Armory: Not allowed to link.
    Looking for: Ashran group, or RBGs
    Experience: New to PvP

Character: Ventez
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Arms/Fury both viable.
    Server: Frostmourne(Oceanic)
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Ventez/simple
    Highest Rating: 3v3: 2k in Season15, 1910 highest rating for current season16 - i don't really do any 2v2s if any its just for conquest capping
    Current Rating: 1862 as of 5May
    Schedule: I play on the Oceanic servers and live in the +8GMT timezone, usually online at around 730pm(weekdays) my time. Raiding on Friday and Saturday nights any other day is fine for pvp. On weekends if im not out i'll most likely be online.
    Comps: In no specific order, WLS/Turbo/TSG/KFC are the comps i play mostly.
    Contact: Add me at Leong#1902 or drop me a whisper in-game and we'll discuss further. (please let me know you found me on here if you do add)

Notes: Looking to push 2k and beyond, with people around similar rating. Im fine playing with people from US/Oceanic region, doesn't bother me much.
    Last edited by iamahleong; 2015-05-05 at 08:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I'm looking for a 2's carry - Also new to pvp
    Your character's name - Esoex
    Your faction - Horde
    What server you play on - Barth
    Region - Us

Cheers

Bascombe - Thrall
    War/Spriest/You.
    Looking for holy paladin or resto shaman.
    Currently 2000~ CR.
    Battle tag: Bascombe#1570
    US servers

Generally play S/Th 11 PM EST until whenever and M/Tu/We 12:30 AM until whenever.

Deleted
    Am pretty new to PvP. Have done some bgs ofc but didn't really start anything more until this season. But Now I'd like to do something more

Character: Asiril BM hunter
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Draenor
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Asiril/simple Will most likely be in my raid gear. But I have pvp 4set, trinkets and weapon, mostly conquest gear.
    Bracket: 3v3 cr 1411 and would love to push it higher. Would love to try out some 5s and rbg as well but have 0 rating in those so fare, so would only be if a team would give me a chance. I'm a pretty fast learner and react well to criticism. I pref people telling me if I'm doing something wrong so I can better myself. Have done 2s as well but been unlucky with some really bad pugs and don't enjoy it as much as 3s.
    Playing schedule: Monday and tuesday are my best days as I also raid wed, thurs and sunday. And I never know if I'll have time friday and saturday evenings. Saturday afternoons are usually open.

So if anyone think I'd fit in with them you can contact me by in-game mail or btag Asi#2557

Drenrikk
    Horde
    Thrall US
    Unholy Death Knight
    Been casually PvPing since WOTLK, but no arenas nor RBGs.
    Looking for: Anything, just trying to get full Primal, still need the belt, boots, two rings slots, and two trinkets. Please message me on here or online if you'd like me to join.

Name: Mavrion
    Class/Spec: Arms/Fury Warrior
    Server: Sargeras
    Experience: I am currently 2250 rated and exp considering it is my first season but im very vocal and i know how to peel and do massive damage and cc when possible and needed. I can coordinate well aswell. Im on pretty much eeryday afterschool but with summer coming ill be able to play everyday all day if needed to push bc i love runninng arenas and can do it 24/7 btag-ventil1281 lmk!!

If you want to see how i play go to my youtube channel i post vids alot! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGkqj30BYxI
    Last edited by Mavrion; 2015-05-13 at 05:10 PM.

660 2H Fury war Horde
    660 Frost DK Alliance
    640 Rdruid Horde
    650 Hpaly Horde
    Gearing Rdruid Alliance
    Gearing Rshaman Alliance
    640 MWMonk Horde

Good with all toons, 2k xp RBGs 1800 XP 2s
    Gladiatorlosa
    Vialcooldowns
    No mic YET but haev skype, teamspeak, mumble and vent
    Murderaddict#1585
    Last edited by deathgrinder; 2015-05-13 at 06:29 PM.

Bräsa
    Horde (willing to faction change for serious team)
    Mal'ganis (willing to server xfer for serious team)
    U.S. Region
    http://us.battle.net/wow/character/malganis/Bräsa/
    Highest rating is 2.2k+ in 2s, 2k+ in 3s, 2.2k+ in RBGs. This was as unholy (so I have xp with the spec) but I'm currently playing 2h frost for the burst.
    Current rating is garbage, as I just hit 100 a few days ago.
    Usually available in the evenings and between raids on weekends.
    My timezone is EST.
    I am open to any viable 3s comp and would love to find a solid, permanent RBG team.
    Please contact me via PM here or via a tell in game. I don't mind providing my btag privately.
    I'm looking to push rating on this toon and I'm always looking to get better. I'm very open to constructive criticism and feedback, so I'd love to do games with some players who have experience at the glad level. I'm not a nerd rager and have the patience to build synergy, coordination, and timing with regular teammates.