Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    [EU]

I'm looking for 3s partners in Legion who want to make a push for glad throughout the expansion.

I'm a 2.2k exp'd feral from MoP. I haven't really played arena much in WoD as I didn't enjoy it at all, I'm mainly an RBG player (2x hero)

I've played a lot of beta and I'm actually enjoying arena, but I've never had any arena partners on live since MoP. I'm looking for people with similar experience who would easily be capable of hitting 2.4k in the first season, then moving on and trying to push glad in the later seasons.

BTAG: Krassz#2558

Hey all,

I'm on the US side of WoW, on Frostmourne. I'm an Arena Master WW/Ret looking for people to play 3s and RBGs with on my Ret this season starting in a couple of weeks.
    I want to play as much as possible. Prefer comps like walking dead and cleaves. I would prefer playing with at least 2k players.

My BTAG is: Solvexx#1738

Hit me up and let me know you want to play.

Deleted
    [EU-A] LF 2.5k+ exp: Spriest / DK / Mage

Heya!

Myself (DH) and my friend (Rsham) have both been playing on the higher end game rating in 3v3 Arena since TBC/WotlK, however... neither of us played during MoP nor WoD. Since Legion has been extremely promising on the paper we decided to come back and push at least Gladiator in the first season. To do this we are in need of a player that we can grow with as the expansion is fresh for everyone. Preferably we want someone with at least 2.5k+ experience and as the title says we would like the class to be Spriest > DK > Mage but any of the 3 will do as we are seeing higher value in the player over the class with this season.

If you are interested in having a conversation about this, hit me up in-game (Ghazzy#2580).

Since these days it seems as more and more people are able to hit the 2.5k+ numbers I feel forced to write that the partner we are looking for needs to be mature and be willing to spend time to reach at least Gladiator title.

Kind Regards,
    GhazzyTV
    Sweden
    Last edited by mmoc106a3e1177; 2016-09-07 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Added faction

US - Arthas. Horde. Priest (Shadow MS). 2200+ multiple seasons as Death Knight, Elemental Shaman, and Enhancement Shaman. Looking for a 3v3 team. I'm open to healing but I'll admit I have minimal experience healing above 1800 in Arena.

Repel - Arthas
    barrs#1253

Deleted
    - EU - Horde. DH (Rijaada(havoc))

I try to play as much as i can and search for a skilled and passioned RGB Group and/or Arena mates to play with. My goal is to archive gladiator this season (2vs2 or 3vs3)
    If ur goals/tasks matches these, just take my bnet tag and hit me up.

Guild: Norricum on Blackhand
    Aremar#2517

Going to steal a format from earlier in this post.

Short introduction
    I've had an on and off addiction with WoW since beta. Much like someone who struggles with wowdiction, i swear that i will never go back, but that all goes out the window when an expansion comes out. Generally my main focus as a casual player is to log on and do some arenas or bg's for a few hours. I have a wife and two small children so my playtime is usually 9pm - 11:30pm CST and can be sporadic depending on how upset my wife is with me at the time . Looking for like minded people (dirty casuals) who are willing to put in some time throughout the upcoming seasons to grind out 2k and above. General knowledge of the game and all character abilities is a good start, patience and a sense of humor are required. Feel free to send me a PM here or in game BT Unf#1621

Name: Unffy (Hunter)
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: Tich
    Region: US
    Armory: n/a
    Gear: Irrelevant at this time
    Ratings: 1800+ two seasons ago until the two guys i was running with quit the game. After the team fell apart so did my desire to play. How emo.
    Reason: Objective is to grind and learn. Striving to get better is what im after.

Name: Dominants / Dwhiteshrute Ex gladiator and 2400 last seas with no voice

Class/Spec: SUB rogue

Faction: Alliance / Might re roll Orc / BE for broken stats

Server: Frostmourne

Region: OCEANIC

Have good aussie healers at 2600+ last season. Just need a good 2400 + xp mage with skills for gladiator this season. Easily done with voice and Sub rogue is completely broken right now. Top dmg and cc pretty much every arena game. If Interested and on Oceanic / you have the skills please add Dadyssecret#1406 or send me a message thanks

Hello everyone,

I am getting back into playing WOW with the new expansion. I have experience with 2300 rated 2s/3s/5s in WOTLK. Looking to re-learn everything and get back on that horse!

Class: Holy Paladin
    Battletag: Kon#1519
    Faction: Horde / Maybe making an alliance character in the future
    Server: Arthas
    Region: US

Battletag: MensRea#2438
    Class: Fire Mage
    EU-Outland Alliance
    XP: Up to 2700 during cata/mop in Arena, 2600 RBGs
    ilevel: 850+

Lf a rmp/spellcleave 3s.

15+ Year Old Account
    [EU] Argent Dawn (not that it matters)
    Alliance
    Disc/Holy Priest & Ret Paladin LF 3s partner.

We've been playing together since TBC. Synergy is great, however none of our team mates or friends have decided to pick up Legion.

Ideally looking for a WW/ Feral/ Rogue for 3s, however always willingly to try a different comp.

As the healer, I'll be running with various classes in order to adapt to the meta.

Please PM me if interested.

Heya, I am looking for an Arena Team (3s) or a mate for 2s. I played PvE since vanilla with some breaks and just done some random BG and arena games now and then. With Legion, i will start to focus entirely on PvP. The dream is Gladiator but at first i need people to get better

Class: DemonHunter (Havoc)
    Realm: Stormscale-EU
    find me on Twitter: @GoreganLP
    Bnet: Goregan#2659

Deleted
    (EU Horde) resto shaman with 2500+ experience in 3v3.

I'm currently looking for:

- Someone to play some chill 2s with. Have 2.4 achievement in any bracket. I'm not sure what comps are optimal for 2s yet, so I am open to suggestions. Would like to push some rating.

- RBG team

- A shadow priest with 2400+ experience to run FPS with. Again, link 2400. Also may be interested in trying some other 3s comps with capable people.

Also, is there any Horde guild for decent to High level pvpers?

Deleted
    Hi,

I was wondering if there are any people up for some casual 3v3's or Rated BG's? I like to pvp casually on my rogue (currently playing SUB in PVP) and would like to get the mounts each season at least. I've played RBG's up to 1450 approx, and experience in 2v2 up to 1600.

Class: Rogue (Sub)
    Realm: Trollbane-EU
    Bnet: Chogi#2443

Deleted
    EU

Hey!

Myself (DH/War/Feral) and my friend (Rsham and Druid) we are players 2.5k+ exp in 3v3

We are looking for monk WW or Warlock or SP for play Rsham and DH with him. Now for the moment we have 2210 rating and we want push to Gladiator this season and we would very much get a good partner for play 3v3 seriously and push the rating

And we are also interested in a good roster of RBG if there

Send me a message for private or Bnet if you are interested in push easy to Gladiator :P

Sorry for my english if something is not understood

Thanks for your attention

Name: Nêni
    Realm: Sanguino - EU
    Highest exp: 2560
    Bnet: NeniJiang#2279

Horde Warrior arms lf friends arena.

/hi

- Gixlol (horde)
    - Horde
    - Nemesis
    - EU
    -
    -2,1 in 2s.
    -2,2 in 3s
    - Mostly on every day afternoons/evenings
    - Any really, I'm just looking for other skills players (1700-1900 rating) that want to improve skill to the next level
    - not amazing just korean
    - #Gix21215

/regards

Deleted
    Sampha, what is your bnet ID?

Hey guys
    EU-Alliance here
    Balance druid since TBC, casually pvping, experience is 2000 rating
    Only English, playing casually but aiming at winning and having fun
    if you're up to it, TallEagle#2921

Deleted
    EU-Alliance
    Aloha
    Newly formed RBG group looking for a dedicated, passionate, vocal and relaxed hunter, to join our ranks.
    We're playing Tuesdays and Sundays 21.30-24.00 server time.
    Group experience varies from 1800 to 2400.

Ygrette#2449

Deleted
    Hey,

after getting really annoyed from playing 3s with randoms without voice, I'm looking for some guys who want to play 3s or 2s (primary RMD or RSP/RLS).

I got glad in S3/S4/S6 and stopped playing PvP with S7 and didn't played in MoP and WoD... so I'm definitely a bit rusty! In Legion I did already tons of games and feel really comfortable with the game, but I'm sure there is still space for improvements.

What I'm looking for are some mates who are really dedicated in learning how other classes work and trying to improve there own playstyle by watching streams and practising. Experience should already exist!

My CR is relative low(~1900) but I want to push really high.

Leave a note or msg me (fallen#2161).

I Can play Alliance and Horde (EU)
    (English or German)

Cheers!

US-Horde - Executus
    Playing Frost DK around 1900 CR.

Looking for healer for 2s and healer/dps for 3s willing to learn to play together and push rating.

#Pandemek1200