Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    I really want to know why people are SO FUCKING BUTTHURT over options that allow people with less time than hardcore raiders to actually step foot in and see the content. If it pisses you off that much why not just quit playing?
    Ill let you know when I find out why players are so fucking butthurt over players getting gear from challenging content and are the reason why brawlers guild and challenge modes cannot offer stat based gear. There could be so many more options for players will less time or no intrest in raiding to get gear from putting effort into other challenging aspects of the game but no players who dont like challenge get butthurt and cry for nerfs.

Oh and there is no one stopping a player from walking into and stepping foot into a raid instance but themselves. There are no more attunments.

10+ Year Old Account

I see Wolverine plays a Night Elf.. :P
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-06-09 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    Oh look another unique LFR snowflake that has no idea why the top guilds run LFR to fill in gear gaps. If you want to compete it is absolutely necessary to get the best gear available. LFR gives you another place to get 4 set bonuses and trinkets. Alot of trinkets are better procs even at the non normal/heroic level than previous tier. Get it now? The fact that people don't get this and blizzard ignores it is unbelievable.
    The point is, it isn't something you are literally forced to do, it's a rule that you people made up and are enforcing upon yourselves. If you're going to make a bed like that, you can lie in it and deal with the consequences, but you can't expect Blizzard to make changes to the game in response to invented, masochistic rules made by gamers with no self-control.

Jesus fucking christ...and people think that the folks that run LFR believe they're special snowflakes.

If you ask me it's people like THIS that believe they're the special ones.

I simply do NOT get raider mentality these days. In all my years of raiding I never once remember it being THIS bad or THIS annoying.

The assumption that everyone that does LFR or who will do Flex-Raiding just sucks @ WoW and should "do something else" is just fucking asinine. There are a LOT more reasons people run LFR than just being a "baddie." Get off of your sparklin high horse; it's not 2007 anymore...THE GAME REALLY HAS CHANGED.

I really want to know why people are SO FUCKING BUTTHURT over options that allow people with less time than hardcore raiders to actually step foot in and see the content. If it pisses you off that much why not just quit playing?

Honestly - is it SO BAD that Blizzard wants their players to be able to see a raid? Is it REALLY THE WORST THING IN THE CURRENT UNIVERSE that JonnyCasual got thru LFR and received VERY LOW LEVEL epics compared to BobHardcore who got his HEROIC epics? What the fuck is the ilvl differential now? 502 vs 535...If you do the harder content YOU GET THE BETTER GEAR!
    I am seriously failing to see the problem here. It's been that way since WoW started; granted it used to be harder to get into raids...But imagine spending ALL the time/effort/money the devs/art teams/etc do creating these huge, sprawling works of gaming awesomeness ONLY to see about 5% of your playerbase get into them and then furthermore about 3.5% actually FINISH them.

If you have half, even one-third of a brain - you'd realize that it's NOT a good number NOR is it a good idea for the long-term success of your product.

This is an MMO. In case you have forgotten what the MM part stands for it's MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER -not- WE ONLY CATER TO THE HARDEST OF CORE. People want to see the content. So what if YOU don't like easy modes? You don't see the people who run LFR whining and crying that normal/heroic modes shouldn't exist.

So tell me, oh - ye special snowflake "real" raiders...WHAT THE FUCK is your problem?
    last time i checked wow was on the decline is it not? yea i blame all the cata babies that want shit handed to them aka lfr. Now tell me how wow was at its peak during BC/wrath without lfr?

Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    last time i checked wow was on the decline is it not? yea i blame all the cata babies that want shit handed to them aka lfr. Now tell me how wow was at its peak during BC/wrath without lfr?
    OH NOES, the return of the midcore band....
    Blah blah LK-Babies blah blah free epics, Cata rules.
    Blah blah Cata-Babies nlah blah LFR, MoP rules.

This is old and tiresome. Try liking yourself more, instead of hating others more than yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    cata babies
    We're there now? I thought Wrath Babies was still the go-to term for epic raiderz.

I bet the unnanounced feature will be the scaling of ALL raid content(old and new) for this flex raiding. Once they come up with a formula that works for current content I don't see how it would be hard to implement that formula to older content. In fact it's genius! They don't even need to develop new content, just scale older content up to MoP levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krangh View Post
    I bet the unnanounced feature will be the scaling of ALL raid content(old and new) for this flex raiding. Once they come up with a formula that works for current content I don't see how it would be hard to implement that formula to older content. In fact it's genius! They don't even need to develop new content, just scale older content up to MoP levels.
    I could've sworn this was going to be it..

Deleted
    To tackle your first nonsensical piece: Would you play a game if all there was to do was stand there and push a log uselessly down a river w/o anything to show for it? No points, no high score, nothing when you reach the end of the river? PROBABLY NOT! That would be lame as fuck and you know it. The whole point of playing games like WoW is to ultimately see a storyline play out WHILE receiving a few kisses and happy endings along the way. Plain and simple. Being rewarded for your efforts has kind of always been the point of games like this. STeee-RIKE ONE!

Your second point kind of makes no sense in the fact that it sound like you're trying to say there's a problem with everyone seeing content but somehow things stayed the same and...got better? I don't know man. Words - use them. Or maybe don't because you're already at strike two.

And your third point is just hocus pocus as well. Just because there's a lot of people at the same party doesn't mean they're all friends or that they're all going to converse with each other and then play spin the bottle with EVERYONE in attendance. I've been in structured raid groups where people aren't allowed to talk. It's no different than being in LFR where nobody talks...

That's strike three, dude - and now your coach looks really upset. O_o

Try making less sense. I dare you.
    I think you'll win this one. I don't think its possible to make less sense than your post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    OH NOES, the return of the midcore band....
    Blah blah LK-Babies blah blah free epics, Cata rules.
    Blah blah Cata-Babies nlah blah LFR, MoP rules.

This is old and tiresome. Try liking yourself more, instead of hating others more than yourself.
    But he is right, you're saying nothing to show he is wrong at all, only attacking him because he said the truth in, i admit, a weird way.

When i looked at the tgc images i noticed that the image url has "hunterpvpnerfsnextweek" in it

anyone else notice the blood elf casting druid healing magic in the tcg art???? it's the one where horde and alliance are fighting in one of the hellfire pvp areas.

Deleted
    To tackle your first nonsensical piece: Would you play a game if all there was to do was stand there and push a log uselessly down a river w/o anything to show for it? No points, no high score, nothing when you reach the end of the river? PROBABLY NOT! That would be lame as fuck and you know it. The whole point of playing games like WoW is to ultimately see a storyline play out WHILE receiving a few kisses and happy endings along the way. Plain and simple. Being rewarded for your efforts has kind of always been the point of games like this. STeee-RIKE ONE!

Your second point kind of makes no sense in the fact that it sound like you're trying to say there's a problem with everyone seeing content but somehow things stayed the same and...got better? I don't know man. Words - use them. Or maybe don't because you're already at strike two.

And your third point is just hocus pocus as well. Just because there's a lot of people at the same party doesn't mean they're all friends or that they're all going to converse with each other and then play spin the bottle with EVERYONE in attendance. I've been in structured raid groups where people aren't allowed to talk. It's no different than being in LFR where nobody talks...

That's strike three, dude - and now your coach looks really upset. O_o

Try making less sense. I dare you.
    Crikey, do we play the same game?

Some people play for the story for sure but the main driving force behind all RPG's is progression. Once progression stops its much harder to keep people playing.

I cant answer your second strike because you simply haven't understood my point.

Are you seriously comparing the social experience of LFR with that of being in a guild? In any case, you are further proving my point that you can play the game as a single player in this so called MMO. One of the reasons Blizzard are bringing in flex raiding.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    First they tell us not to be excited. Then they tell us "it's whatever you want it to be". What can I say? I have a feeling it's gonna be shit all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    But he is right, you're saying nothing to show he is wrong at all, only attacking him because he said the truth in, i admit, a weird way.
    No, I'm not, "special snowflake midcore guy".
    I'm claiming that that you're annoying with that tunnel vision, and no complain have any credit in the big scope. You people just want to hate others more than you hate yourselves, and in your limited vision take that the right way to do it is making people face they can't have what you have.

Want a clue about that? EARN IT. You people are not financially responsible for the development of the game. You're just a TINY SMALL PART of the community. You will not be successful in convince developers and the majority of players on using their subscriptions money in development of things they can't access, because you midcorers have a personality disorder.

The day your money is responsible for the most part of the development, developers will take your demands in consideration, until then you're just delusional.

D3 for consoles. Stop it!!!! It's a joke anyway

Sub declines were already well underway long before LFR was put into the game.