Smash Da' Hummies!

Oy! I hear you gits like punching other people da' face! Well if you want to smack some lil' gits around come to Warhammer Online and knock some heads together wit us! First 10 levels are free if paying isn't your thing and if you want to get stronger so you can smash more people in da' ugly hummies face then you can sign sub and play all the way to tier 4 and take burn down the stinky hummies' city!

Come and experience RvR and wage WAR in an open world taking your opponents keeps by bashing down their door with rams or by getting a sneaky witch elf to go in the back door and create chaos! Want to experience non-instanced PvP then come to WAR! You like Guild Wars 2 WvWvW than come check out one of the games that inspired it! Come and join the WAR community and lets bring WAR back to the MMO world!

I will see ya ugly hummie face on da' battlefield! WAAAGGHHH!

This gave me a headache
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Deleted
    Wonder how much he got paid to write that ... i mean , plz plz dont tell me someone would actually write all that crap for free ?

Deleted
    words
    they escape me....

Deleted
    In faaaact, I was thinking of reutrning to WAR (to the endeless trial, ofc. I'm not gonna pay for that game) I think I just might now.