Returning to D3 & Demon Hunters

Hey, I recently quit WoW and my D3 account that I played for a few months when it came out was attached to it and havnt played it for quite some time until the other day, anyways I really enjoy D3 now maybe it's just because it's my first time playing a demon hunter instead of barb or wizard but I like the class a lot.

I was wondering if anyone knew the stat list for max level like dex > attack speed > resist or what is it like crit or whatever

also how strong are demon hunters in regards to soloing inferno content

thanks!

With the new changes you can go farm inferno pretty easily with any class - the more gear you have the more you can scale up MP levels to get additional %MF and %XP.

With my DH i can go solo really really easy up to MP4, but can farm quite fast up to MP6; in coop i can go straight to MP10 depending on people i have in party.

A good rule for DH is the "rule of 4": 40k hp, 400 crit dmg, 40% crit, 400 allres, 40k dmg for a good base build. With this you'll have a pretty solid fundation to farm easily - being immortal is better than being a glass cannon. Also, with 40k dps you can go easy on MP2 which is cool to start leveling paragon.

As for builds, there are a lot of them around - the only true "mandatory" skill is Shadow Power with Gloom rune, which grants you infinite health: i feel like cheating XD in my sig there is also my D3 profile, you can get a look at my DH; it's nothing special but you can see what i'm doing with my toon.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    With the new changes you can go farm inferno pretty easily with any class - the more gear you have the more you can scale up MP levels to get additional %MF and %XP.

With my DH i can go solo really really easy up to MP4, but can farm quite fast up to MP6; in coop i can go straight to MP10 depending on people i have in party.

A good rule for DH is the "rule of 4": 40k hp, 400 crit dmg, 40% crit, 400 allres, 40k dmg for a good base build. With this you'll have a pretty solid fundation to farm easily - being immortal is better than being a glass cannon. Also, with 40k dps you can go easy on MP2 which is cool to start leveling paragon.

As for builds, there are a lot of them around - the only true "mandatory" skill is Shadow Power with Gloom rune, which grants you infinite health: i feel like cheating XD in my sig there is also my D3 profile, you can get a look at my DH; it's nothing special but you can see what i'm doing with my toon.

I agree with almost everything you said, exept the "400 all resist". Higher damage+gloom outweighs the need for all ress. It is in fact, quite an overrated stat atm. It was though, very mandatory earlier in the game, but now it feels more like a gimmick. I would recommend the OP, if he can, to run without any +dps passives and go with night stalker, perfectionist and vengeance. This will ensure that you never die and can tank pretty much everything if played right.
    If you feel like it, you can take a look at my profile here:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B...2/hero/1075438

The skills you use is purely up to you, as long as you stick with Shadow Power - Gloom. The ones I have is out of personal preference and due to some gear-stats

EDIT: Oh, and I can tank pretty much everything on MP10, except charging Savage Beasts... Damn I hate those things
    Last edited by mmocc0b3717dc8; 2013-06-18 at 07:54 AM.