Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicpopsicle View Post
    Tank'n

Snip
    Looks ok, why recount? Skada does everything recount does, but better i would never even think of switching back to recount since using skada

Also, i never really found the need for damage texts, just gets in the way.

Is it just me, or are you not keybinding your CDs? that will kill you in any heroic mode, where you'll need to pop it within a sec of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Looks ok, why recount? Skada does everything recount does, but better i would never even think of switching back to recount since using skada

Also, i never really found the need for damage texts, just gets in the way.

Is it just me, or are you not keybinding your CDs? that will kill you in any heroic mode, where you'll need to pop it within a sec of something.
    I use Skada as well, the only thing I hate is how it ticks down even after things are dead. I can be looking at my recount as a boss dies and everyone will continue to lose dps for like the next 10 seconds. Is this a setting or is it just how skada works (annoyingly lol)?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my UI, i'm always open to improvements, critiques.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicpopsicle View Post
    Tank'n

What UniitFrames are you using there?

- - - Updated - - -

What's the name of the texture you're using in your unit frames? What unitframe addon also?

My Pallies UI(mainly just the weakauras is all that changes from any of my other chars)

Last edited by Jellospally; 2013-07-04 at 11:16 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenheim View Post
    My UI, very pleased how customisable Elvui has become
    What's the name of the buff tracker addon on the left side. I had it awhile back and never was able to find it again after a HD failure :/

its the BL raid cd tracker addon

Deleted
    My UI uses ElvUI as its base. I've just added some of my own textures and moved things around to better suit how I prefer to play.

Out of combat:

With WeakAuras, TellMeWhen and BigWigs:

Quote Originally Posted by Tekagi View Post
    My UI uses ElvUI as its base. I've just added some of my own textures and moved things around to better suit how I prefer to play.
    one of the best layout usage of elvui ive seen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    one of the best layout usage of elvui ive seen!
    Thankyou ^^

Deleted
    Made a new UI today, my old one... was kind of cluttered. ( OLD )

It uses right now both Raven and WeakAuras, but I will drop Raven once I figure out how to track my focus-targets debuffs and alike with WA. Some of the WA stuff is based on Thecks strings obviously, although I butchered them for my liking. Overall I kind of like it. I have at least finally some space. >_<

PS: I kinda feel bad for not using ElvUI, like most ppl here. ^^;;

It's ok, i don't use Elvui anymore either . i just rather have a UI built with diff addons, nothing wrong with that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with not using ElvUI...do what fits you...it's YOUR UI!!

I personally use it because i liked it and it fits me

I used to hate ElvUI, but then I started to use it more and enjoy it mostly because I can use a similar UI across all my characters with very little work. When I was using custom addons I often had to redo the entire UI for each character and that got old very fast

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I enjoy it mostly because I can use a similar UI across all my characters with very little work. When I was using custom addons I often had to redo the entire UI for each character and that got old very fast
    This was also a strong point for me using ElvUI as well...granted i had a third party addon that saved profiles for my UI prior to ElvUI but...it was a pain in the ass to say the least...so i switched

Working on a slightly new version of my UI...

Lots of the interesting features are dynamic so I'll try to make a quick video over the week-end!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    My Holy Paladin UI; minimal but shows me everything I need to know to heal properly:

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2038/holyui3.jpg
    I quite like it!! Technically speaking though you don't need to display your health bar on your unit frame since you already have it on your raid frames... (hence why the player frame is limited to a big mana bar if you check my UI ;D)

Here is my ui in a party setting, for raid setting the group gets replaced with blizzard raid frames on the left.

http://i.imgur.com/0QVzpPY.jpg?1

LUI, DBM, Recount, Omen, Bartender