Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #141
    Love the minimalistic looks!

  2. #142
    ShestakUI is my way to go

  3. #143
    High Overlord Hawkyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    My alt pally lvling mining

    Lovely UI, but i hate you for having Invincible haha

  4. #144
    Grunt Brollgarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Under the hood...
    Posts
    21
    A joy to see fellow paladins tweaking around with their UI's.

    Love most of the options I've seen here.

    So, here is mine. Any add-on related questions, shoot



    EDIT: Fixed the link. thanks for the suggestion though SiRaven
    Last edited by Brollgarth; 2013-11-02 at 11:53 AM.

  5. #145
    You can skip the "http://" part and you have no problems posting links.

  6. #146
    My UI --- Vuhdo fills out the bottom for 10-man setting

    -Gui
    -Bartender
    -Extra CD
    -Weakauras
    -Vuhdo


  7. #147
    I've a million addon's.

    Shadow Unit Frames
    Hermes Cooldowns
    Elks buff bars
    Skada
    Squeenix
    Titan Panel
    Domino's
    Theck's Cooldown Weak Aura's modified for my UI
    Raid Tracker Icons
    DBM
    Decursive
    Chatter

    Ton's More


  8. #148
    Around town -

    In Combat -

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by steenkie View Post
    I've a million addon's.

    Shadow Unit Frames
    Hermes Cooldowns
    Elks buff bars
    Skada
    Squeenix
    Titan Panel
    Domino's
    Theck's Cooldown Weak Aura's modified for my UI
    Raid Tracker Icons
    DBM
    Decursive
    Chatter

    Ton's More

    I know UI is personal preference, but you could at least use consistent font in all your addons.....

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Minze View Post
    I know UI is personal preference, but you could at least use consistent font in all your addons.....
    That seems kinda like an OCD thing. I have all the same font just because I don't really use many addons that change fonts and when I do they usually have the same defaults, couldn't see myself getting upset if they were different though.

  11. #151
    You do realize that some fonts, while they look nice, are actually not optimal for reading at a glance. Thus why I have different fonts.

  12. #152
    Pandaren Monk Spacebubble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sylvanas EU - Denmark
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by steenkie View Post
    You do realize that some fonts, while they look nice, are actually not optimal for reading at a glance. Thus why I have different fonts.
    I find this sligthly hilarious considering your font choices seem like some of the worst to read at a glance. Even looking at them just now with nothing else going on I find it hard to read.

  13. #153


    Not much, but it works for me
    Last edited by Hainiryuun; 2013-11-06 at 10:03 PM.

  14. #154
    Keyboard Turner Goobadin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    OH, USA
    Posts
    8
    Can't post them to the thread apparently.

    imgur.com/a/qfaaN#0

  15. #155
    Pretty neat UI.

  16. #156
    Decided to update my UI
    http://i.imgur.com/dyVSlyS.jpg
    Still not sure if i like my + boss frame in the middle of the screen, but overall ui seems somewhat cleaner.
    I guess i'll see how it does on blackfuse clusterfuck <_<

  17. #157
    Pandaren Monk Spacebubble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sylvanas EU - Denmark
    Posts
    1,955
    I'd move your boss timers beneath the health frame to the left - I also don't see the point of your HUD in the middle - first of all why worry even one bit about your mana as a prot paladin, what's the energy bar there for and what's the point of a health bar hud if your player frame is just to the left of it?

  18. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    I'd move your boss timers beneath the health frame to the left - I also don't see the point of your HUD in the middle - first of all why worry even one bit about your mana as a prot paladin, what's the energy bar there for and what's the point of a health bar hud if your player frame is just to the left of it?
    tbh completely agree, however from my pov i'm thinking about removing my player frame from there (and probably switching mana enemy health)

  19. #159
    Pandaren Monk Spacebubble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sylvanas EU - Denmark
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    tbh completely agree, however from my pov i'm thinking about removing my player frame from there (and probably switching mana enemy health)
    Might I suggest removing the HUD - and then swapping your player and target frames (and then mirroring the position of the target frame so that it looks like this):



    Obviously disregard the actionbars/weakauras

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    Might I suggest removing the HUD - and then swapping your player and target frames (and then mirroring the position of the target frame so that it looks like this):



    Obviously disregard the actionbars/weakauras
    Tbh, too used to HUD (plus all my WA's been designed with it in mind).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •