Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Please Zelotes, finish this

Quote Originally Posted by cuttsj View Post
    Please Zelotes, finish this
    My bad, Ninthelora, please finish this. May I ask the functionality of the book?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora View Post
    Ok here it is, my new UI for solo/pvping. The one fore PVE/Raiding is not finished.

It's very pretty, but no mini map?

-- EDIT ---

I'm blind, ignore me.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Out of Combat.

In Combat.

I use the old Align addon to help align things, although the addon itself isn't perfect.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2014-09-03 at 07:45 PM.

Configured ElvUI setup:

Unnecessary or minimally relevant elements are mouseover, without mouseover it looks like this (also tracked a quest to show the watchframe):

Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-09-30 at 12:32 PM.

This is my attempt at recreating FreeUI using ElvUI. I love the aesthetics of FreeUI but ElvUI's customization is hard to give up.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-09-30 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttsj View Post
    My bad, Ninthelora, please finish this. May I ask the functionality of the book?
    I'll finish it, but i'm very busy atm

The book doesn't have a functionality, actually it's just a texture with some WA effects. It refers to a "Spellbook" where the spells are attached too (i'm not very happy with it) But I wanted to have something differtent then just 2 bars of buttons.

No worries, and if it does anything or not, still looking great. Keep up the good work.

Anything I could improve on would be helpful. It has changed a little since this screenshot.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-09-30 at 12:32 PM.

Man, you guys have some nice UIs! I'm just using a standard LUI V3 one still working on figuring out how to fully customize the thing though!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFreak111 View Post
    Configured ElvUI setup:

Unnecessary or minimally relevant elements are mouseover, without mouseover it looks like this (also tracked a quest to show the watchframe):

Can you please tell me which addon you use for tracking buffs/debuffs in those gorgeous bars? Many thanks!

If you're referring to the ones in the second picture that is part if of Elvui. I think in elvui they are called aurabars? Someone correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

His UI is ElvUI, and I'm pretty sure the bars you are talking about is the ones at top right?
    They're standard in ElvUI, so maybe you can find some information about them on their website.