Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

25 Warlocks V Terrace Of the Endless Spring AND Heart of Fear Heroic

Once again we have prevailed and cleared toes 25 man with just warlocks!

Hoping to get a video together soon! Send me any footage you have or let me know!
    Thanks for coming everyone - Look out for more events soon =D
    Last edited by Chrispotter; 2013-06-15 at 04:42 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    ToES will be fun. (still won't be able to make it )

I'll be really impressed if you kill even one boss in Heroic HoF, the overall raid dmg seems unsurvivable without any healer (Zor'lok's Force and Verve, Ta'yak's Wind Step+Unseen+Phase 2, Garalon's Pheromones+Crush, etc). Maybe Amber-Shaper, he doesn't look so bad. Or Mel'jarak, but you won't be able to make it like you did for the normal run, brainlessly nuking everything down

Gl guys.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-06-08 at 05:50 PM.

I'd would sign up, but i'm not EU, good luck / have fun anyway!
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Wind Lord might be possible on Heroic. The key will be threat drops, keeping pets alive as much as possible and CC.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToES Tsulong is doable? There was some debate about that but I kinda missed what the conclusion about it was in the end.

I'm game.. sign me up.. again!
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    ToES Tsulong is doable? There was some debate about that but I kinda missed what the conclusion about it was in the end.
    If we dps it hard enough in p1 we may not even get a day phase. if we get a day phase we can dispel with Imp and just wait it out till next dark phase. As for HoF Heroic, I really think this will be a challenge and definently will not be as simple as zerging the bosses like we did with most of HoF normal. If we can get a great group together it will be fun to try and get at least a few bosses down
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

sadly i'm a gnome .. i can wave a horde flag but i doubth they let me in xD

only boss that sounds anyoing would be waterdude and sha .. since i don't think pets get the hit from the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    must have a video linked of this if you guys achieve it.. would make for awesome watching

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    sadly i'm a gnome .. i can wave a horde flag but i doubth they let me in xD

only boss that sounds anyoing would be waterdude and sha .. since i don't think pets get the hit from the boss
    Lei Shi doesn't melee. She should actually be extremely easy, just have a few Warlocks go DA and take turns tanking her. Simple.

As far as Sha goes, he fixates on whoever is inside the gold ring. If a few Demonology Warlocks simply take turns going in the circle with Meta up, he doesn't hit hard at all and they can just tank him for a few seconds and someone new can step in with Meta up and so on.

Last time I was a bit too late, maybe now's my chance

Unfortunately my post counter is < 10 so I can't pm you directly (and I don't want to spam senseless comments) AT THE MOMENT. But I'm working on that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ol_baid View Post
    Last time I was a bit too late, maybe now's my chance

Unfortunately my post counter is < 10 so I can't pm you directly (and I don't want to spam senseless comments) AT THE MOMENT. But I'm working on that...
    Well, i had the same problem! im more a reader than a poster it seems, but...this makes 10 !

I'd love to come this time as well, unfortunately I'll be spending most of my Saturday moving to a new apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    ToES will be fun. (still won't be able to make it )

I'll be really impressed if you kill even one boss in Heroic HoF, the overall raid dmg seems unsurvivable without any healer (Zor'lok's Force and Verve, Ta'yak's Wind Step+Unseen+Phase 2, Garalon's Pheromones+Crush, etc). Maybe Amber-Shaper, he doesn't look so bad. Or Mel'jarak, but you won't be able to make it like you did for the normal run, brainlessly nuking everything down

Gl guys.
    Zor'lok may not be that bad actually. Warlock opening burst is so absurdly high that it may be possible to simply skip the first Force and Verve.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Zor'lok may not be that bad actually. Warlock opening burst is so absurdly high that it may be possible to simply skip the first Force and Verve.
    I don't think Zor'lok is possible. The issue is tanking the Attenuation add in the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I don't think Zor'lok is possible. The issue is tanking the Attenuation add in the last phase.
    25 DPS may be able to burst him to death before the echo spawns... or burst him hard enough that it won't even matter because the Echo won't have an attenuation.

25 DPS is, on average, 7-9 more DPS than a normal raid has, remember!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    They couldn't skip the first Force and Verve on the normal kill, so I doubt they'll manage that on heroic difficulty. Even though, he will still cast it during last phase.
    + the Echos to deal with.

As far as Sha goes, he fixates on whoever is inside the gold ring. If a few Demonology Warlocks simply take turns going in the circle with Meta up, he doesn't hit hard at all and they can just tank him for a few seconds and someone new can step in with Meta up and so on.
    i just remember a time where the tanks got shitload of dmg in .. but i'm probbably messing that up with hc im my brain
    but .. yeah keep forgetting that pretty useless glyph @lei shi .. since i still won't let me tank 5man instances with the glyph so exept for some killscreens i never used it^^

Deleted
    I don't think we can do any heroic modes. If we could it would likely take a long long time, which I am not up for. I don't want another 5 hour raid.
    I'm game for ToES though. You already have my real ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    I don't think we can do any heroic modes. If we could it would likely take a long long time, which I am not up for. I don't want another 5 hour raid.
    I'm game for ToES though. You already have my real ID.
    We want different things, then. If I want a quick normal clear I'll ask guildies to come along, but 25 warlocks is something so unique it'll be fun almost no matter what. And, saying we've killed a boss while it was current (to some extent!) on heroic without tank or healer will be awesome...
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud