Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Chrispotter is the Riggnaros of 25 Warlocks

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Chrispotter is the Riggnaros of 25 Warlocks
    Nooo! I'd rather have him be the Sco. Rigg sounds so angry, and Chrispotter didn't^_^.
    edit: I have footage from all kills, but I'm on a -very- slow internet, so please set a deadline for it so I know how to prioritize my uploads the next days. =D
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Sco isn't even raid leading lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, completely missed it, while being busy with other things. Be sure to bring us a nice video of the event, like last time. Would love to see you guys beat Sha of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Sco isn't even raid leading lol.
    well ok, 50% of my point is still valid lol. Was a fun event at any rate, though.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    They did fine in HoF 25 normal, so if they can get enough decent warlocks together I don't see why 25 normal ToES would be an impossibility.
    I was referring to the heroic raids mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I was referring to the heroic raids mentioned.
    I think the Heroic HoF will happen another time, we didnt get the amount of sign ups with the Gear/Experience I was hoping for, so had to take some lesser geared/Xp people, which would of made the hc HoF attempts even harder than they would of been with a fully optimal group
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Meh sad i missed out on this one =/

I am looking forward to attempting ToT when 5.4 comes out
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    The inability of people to not fidget before lei shi was hilarious, but thankfully ilosia took up the gatekeepers mantle and order was restored. Working out how to tank sha of fear was the highlight for me personally, we should do MSV just to complete the tier.

ilosia here

i say we should do it heroic except dogs for issues with switching

spirit kings my be doable heroic but highly doubt it

rest would drop like flies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squee666 View Post
    ilosia here

i say we should do it heroic except dogs for issues with switching

spirit kings my be doable heroic but highly doubt it

rest would drop like flies
    We won't be able to do any heroic encounter in MSV. Go through the list and consider the ammount of healing necesary in order to just stay alive. Then take into account the fact that we need to burn the bosses down while spending all of our embers healing outselves. And then remember that some poor bugger has to be tanking the boss(es) while all of this is going on.
    If you can find a warlock who can act as a protpaladin prenerf, with 200k dps and 150k hps, then maybe there's a chance. But even he will die without healing... and that's just the first boss, which is most definately the easiest one.
    MSV hc, HOF hc and ToES hc all have mechanics that will make 25 warlocks doing it impossible. We should be able to survive the standard raid damage going out, but in combination with actually tanking the boss and going through with the mechanics themselves, we'll find ourselves dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    We won't be able to do any heroic encounter in MSV. Go through the list and consider the ammount of healing necesary in order to just stay alive. Then take into account the fact that we need to burn the bosses down while spending all of our embers healing outselves. And then remember that some poor bugger has to be tanking the boss(es) while all of this is going on.
    If you can find a warlock who can act as a protpaladin prenerf, with 200k dps and 150k hps, then maybe there's a chance. But even he will die without healing... and that's just the first boss, which is most definately the easiest one.
    MSV hc, HOF hc and ToES hc all have mechanics that will make 25 warlocks doing it impossible. We should be able to survive the standard raid damage going out, but in combination with actually tanking the boss and going through with the mechanics themselves, we'll find ourselves dead.
    I have to say I think at least 2-3 bosses in MSV hc and HoF HC would be possible with an absolutely geared to the teeth group, but with the current amount of sign ups we are getting with geared/Xp people I dont think it is worth trying at the moment.
    I think MSV normal is entirely possible though. We could try more exciting/challenging content if we were to get more sign ups, rather than scrambling for alts and Pugs to fill the last 10 spaces, and for the sign ups to be geared (The difference between 510 ilvl and 540 is pretty huge). Regardless, the events we have done have been fun so far, and Ill post a MSV event when I get the Toes video together

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 02:51 PM ----------

Need any videos you have please to be editted! message me on MMO C or ingame
    www.method.gg

Spirit Kings Heroic and Elegon Heroic should both be easy if performed with 25 people who all know the encounters well. Gara'jal is impossible, he won't fixate on a Pet. Feng is probably doable, and might even be a zerg fest. Stone Guards isn't possible, they'll end up stacked and exploding. Will of the Emperor will likely be impossible for a variety of reasons.

Zor'lok is a small possibility, it all depends on if a pet can hold threat on the Echo add and if you can find enough Warlocks that don't suck at the dance. Blade Lord should be possible, just threat drop constantly and keep pets tanking him. Eventually, someone's pet will need to drag him down the hallway to get out of the tornadoes. Garalon should be a zerg fest with threat drops in phase 2. Wind Lord likely won't be possible for a verity of reasons. Amber Shaper might be possible, but you would really need 25 people who have done the fight multiple times already and you would need to use the phase 1 to death strat. Empress would likely be impossible, the add phase would destroy you and if it didn't, phase 3 would be a nightmare.

Lei Shi Heroic should be possible with 25 solid players. Tsulong would require more dps than we can manage right now and Sha of Fear would obviously be impossible. I don't see why Heroic non-elite protectors would be too terrible, might be worth a try down the road.

Deleted
    We couldn't survive / barely survive Garalon 25 normal's damage. We will not survive Elegon P3, if we can even get there. I am not sure how high the tank damage is on Spirit Kings 25 hc, but I doubt it's something we can manage.

We couldn't survive / barely survive Garalon 25 normal's damage. We will not survive Elegon P3, if we can even get there. I am not sure how high the tank damage is on Spirit Kings 25 hc, but I doubt it's something we can manage.
    While your logic is sound, I'm gonna quote a very memorable quote I saw a few days before the Oondasta encounter went live.

Do not underestimate the power of the zerg.
    Remember that this is 25x Warlocks (possibly the majority going destro or aff), meaning P3 wouldn't last very long. The average shadowburn would probably hit for 3 mill in that phase, and we'd have 4x25x 3 mill if everyone went destro. That's a disgusting amount of damage. That is if we even had a P3, if everyone specced Mannoroth's Fury (while we still can lol), and went roflstomp with either Fire and Brimstone or Soulburned Seed of Corruption, we'd go sooo fast through the phases. We could take him directly from P1 till dead, that's just how strong 25x FnB or SoC should be.

I realize the melee swing will hurt, but the power of our AoE could just keep him locked in the Energy Charge phase indefinitely.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    That is if we even had a P3, if everyone specced Mannoroth's Fury (while we still can lol), and went roflstomp with either Fire and Brimstone or Soulburned Seed of Corruption, we'd go sooo fast through the phases. We could take him directly from P1 till dead, that's just how strong 25x FnB or SoC should be.
    The damage from the exploding Energy Charges is far from being negligible though. I doubt that you can have everyone surviving several waves this easily (in heroic I mean).
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-06-16 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    While your logic is sound, I'm gonna quote a very memorable quote I saw a few days before the Oondasta encounter went live.

Remember that this is 25x Warlocks (possibly the majority going destro or aff), meaning P3 wouldn't last very long. The average shadowburn would probably hit for 3 mill in that phase, and we'd have 4x25x 3 mill if everyone went destro. That's a disgusting amount of damage. That is if we even had a P3, if everyone specced Mannoroth's Fury (while we still can lol), and went roflstomp with either Fire and Brimstone or Soulburned Seed of Corruption, we'd go sooo fast through the phases. We could take him directly from P1 till dead, that's just how strong 25x FnB or SoC should be.

I realize the melee swing will hurt, but the power of our AoE could just keep him locked in the Energy Charge phase indefinitely.
    i Do beileve elegon is more than possible, just need 25 geared warlocks and its gg. I think people underestimate just how much damage we can take without dieing if people dont go full retard mode
    www.method.gg

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    I have to say I think at least 2-3 bosses in MSV hc and HoF HC would be possible with an absolutely geared to the teeth group
    I have to disagree.
    I love the idea and the videos are epic but you will not be able to kill heroic bosses during this patch.

Um. Phase 3 is easy on Elegon. That's the phase with the little adds and the pillars. Just gateway everything on Void Lords and burn pillars. There's no damage unless you stand in bad shit. If you were talking about phase 4, if you kill enough adds in phase 2 (very easy with 25 dps, and Demonology can still hit all 6 adds with HoG and MF) you can easily kill him in the 2nd phase 2. We did it when it was current content with 17 dps on Normal, so in current gear with 25 dps on Heroic, that should be easy.
    As far as Garalon goes, if everyone is Destro and Pheromones are handled properly (they were handled like shit in the 25 normal kill) the damage should be a complete joke for Ember Tap to heal off. Phase 2 Garalon is easier than Phase 1 is, there's no more crush.

Also, for the people talking about FnB and SoC for Elegon, neither of them reach the adds anymore. Range was nerfed. HoG still reaches.