Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Also, for the people talking about FnB and SoC for Elegon, neither of them reach the adds anymore. Range was nerfed. HoG still reaches.
    Wrong. You can reach in the first four casts of any FnB spell and probably 3 SoCs. and if 25 warlocks does that, no more should be needed. This is tested up to 5 or 6 at least, idk beyond that. It's not as useful as before, but it still hits a fair amount of charges on the 3-4 first casts. Still worth taking for that reason.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2013-06-17 at 11:07 PM. Reason: added the 'not', which I seemed to have missed when I made this post.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Wrong. You can reach in the first four casts of any FnB spell and probably 3 SoCs. and if 25 warlocks does that, no more should be needed. This is tested up to 5 or 6 at least, idk beyond that. It's as useful as before, but it doesn't hit from about 50% of the travel length the energy charges has. Still worth taking for that reason.
    ... You do realize that the nerf to SoC and FnB range happened when 5.2 was dropped, right? Whatever you could reach in 5.1 is irrelevant now. If you time it perfectly you can land ONE SoC that hits everything now. 3 was pre-nerf.

... You do realize that the nerf to SoC and FnB range happened when 5.2 was dropped, right? Whatever you could reach in 5.1 is irrelevant now. If you time it perfectly you can land ONE SoC that hits everything now. 3 was pre-nerf.
    Still wrong! I assume you're not playing anything else than Demonology, cause I play all three specs and I have no problems hitting all energy charges for the first 3 or 4 FNB/SoC spells. In 5.1 I could hit all - that is a drastic decrease. I can only assume you simply don't know what you're on about in regards to the other specs, cause I did it at the latest this weeks lockout as Affliction, and Destruction the past week.

And no, pre-nerf you could hit them all the way to the end.

edit: my previous post was a bit unclear, edited it to hold the meaning I intended it to. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2013-06-17 at 11:10 PM.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    I assume you're not playing anything else than Demonology
    Assumptions are bad. I held top 5 rankings on Elegon with all 3 specs when 5.1 was current.

Regardless, the point is that there's absolutely nothing stopping a group of 25 warlocks from killing Heroic Elegon with minimal effort. As long as people clear stacks constantly in phase 2 and drop threat in phases 1 and 3, it should be an easy fight.

Deleted
    Regardless, the point is that there's absolutely nothing stopping a group of 25 warlocks from killing Heroic Elegon with minimal effort. As long as people clear stacks constantly in phase 2 and drop threat in phases 1 and 3, it should be an easy fight.
    Except for the unhealable ammount of damage we'll be taking from both tanking the boss, the adds and the explossions.

Oh and rankings on Elegon ^_^. Got some nice top rankings on Garalon too?

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Except for the unhealable ammount of damage we'll be taking from both tanking the boss, the adds and the explossions.
    What adds? 25x 540+ geared warlocks would just lock him in the energy charge phase - after a certain amount of add waves he goes back to the normal speed, and you can chain it indefinitely. Atleast that's happened 2-3 times to me when we've done the fight like that for luls, I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Okay so hopefully the video of this will be out soon - I am sorry for the long wait, just have not got around to it quite yet . Remember if you have any footage that you want to be in the final video PLEASE message me in game or elsewhere. - Also, expect a MSV thread up soon Figured we might aswell get them all complete before 5.4 comes out and then it becomes " 2 tiers ago" instead of "last tier" and also we wont be busy with progress.

Saw that our amazing raegwyn got on front page for 25 Dks MSV. I guess they didnt get the memo we had done Toes and HoF. Maybe once we have done MSV and got all 3 videos out we might get some attention for our efforts :P, then I can give him some banter back in Guild Chat =)
    Keep an eye out and dont forget to send me any footage you have of Toes <3
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Bump! When are we doing ToT?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is better dealt with in a either PM's to discuss maybe starting something up OR a completely new thread to start recruiting for something new like ToT with only Warlocks.

Since this thread is way past it's expiration and there's a whole new topic to discuss I'm going to close this so it doesn't get bumped again.

CLOSED.