Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm sorry to hear that.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 04:20 AM ----------

World pvp like you've never seen it before, come have fun with us!

Deleted
    Delete horde! They stink anyway

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know there is there lonely rogue that camps the Halfill flight point. Maybe you can get him to join your cause.. That is about the only alliance I ever see.

this was attempted about 2 years ago by a guild called the resistance. They only lasted a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    this was attempted about 2 years ago by a guild called the resistance. They only lasted a couple of months.
    Colorado had an NHL franchise in the 1970 and it was horrible then they had to relocate. In 1995 a new Colorado franchise was born and they won 2 Stanley Cups.

Now this might seem like a weird comparison, but what I'm trying to say is : just because someone failed before doesn't mean I'm gonna fail.

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    Maybe a 2nd chance at this will be more fruitful. Never know till we try. Come on and join us,

Happy Sunday. Now come on and roll a toon on Mal'Ganis Alliance side.

Deleted
    Lovely idea! EU myself here so can't reroll..to bad!

Why not just wait for virtual realms? Should fix it.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is being bumped without using the word "bumb." I wish the mods would close it as the purpose of this thread has ran its course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    This thread is being bumped without using the word "bumb." I wish the mods would close it as the purpose of this thread has ran its course.
    It's only game. Why you heff to be mad?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    this seems almost as futile as trying to get people to roll horde on sargeras :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noujou View Post
    this seems almost as futile as trying to get people to roll horde on sargeras :P
    My 90 Warrior and alt Rogue is on Horde Sargeras. Poor fools.

I will make an ally toon later today and whisper said ally person

Rolling the underdog faction on a high pop pvp server is fun for about 2 minutes.

Then, the novelty wears off, it becomes impossible to quest w/o being 1 shot and camped by 90s constantly, and people go back to their main servers. It happens time and time again. So many abandoned alts with good intentions.

It's not worth the frustration.

With the limited play time I have, I prefer to not be camped the entire time. As does a majority of the paying population.

It's not a "challenge", it's just frustrating bullshit. Being camped 30 minutes per quest over and over isn't fun. It sounds noble to fight back and ignore the aggressors, but trust me, it gets old and tiresome EXTREMELY FAST.
    Last edited by Coldhearth; 2013-07-09 at 10:58 AM.

You seem to forget we are CRZ'd up until lvl85. Which means, you won't really get ganked that much, but it will happen on some occasion, more then likely from someone not on Mal'ganis. Trust me, it's fun for way more then 2 minutes. You gotta try it first before you say something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    You gotta try it first before you say something like this.
    Excuse me, but I have tried it. Many times. And it's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    I got 2 toons from 1 to 90 in less then a month on one of the most unbalanced servers and didnt have much problems. Bad experience happens, it's not always the same for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    some people take getting shelled off the shrine better than you do