Spreist looking for tips

I realize this is only beating on a training dummy but I'm looking to improve my dps however I can.
    This is my personal log so the raids will usually have my preist in them as well if you feel like looking around a bit.
    Any suggestions/tips would be helpful.

Armory is Adammonroe a troll priest on US-Bleeding Hollow
    This is 5 mins of me beating on turnip. worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qu6n3c2lks8jiqb3/
    raidbots here raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/firetree/adammonroe/
    Last edited by Adammonroe; 2013-06-08 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    At 11990 haste u get +1 to all dots during PI or berserking. Therefore gem reckless to the cloak, or gem full haste into boots ( socket bonus mastery is neglible).

Your Mind Blasts are ok, so all u might do better is gambling with dots.

I. e. if u re active dots are without any proc, refresh them with proc. If than u get another proc of the same value, wait until the proc is nearly to end and than refresh dots. Sometimes u can see 3 shadowy appartitions walking and u have some good procs-> refresh asap. These aren't any rules, just some flow of my thoughts during boss encounter. Also while u re not using Divine Insight, keep in mind u can delay devouring plague by up to 6,5seconds( to not waste Mind Blast) and hope for some procs

There are really many random procs this tier and if they were removed, our dps would drop to the half, so it really matters how u deal with them.

To help keep tracking current strenght of active dots and the strenght of dots u would cast there are some strings for Power Auras at this forum. U can also find some math about when to refresh dots at howToPriest or ShadowOrbsAndMindSpikes web pages.