Deleted

[Arcane] Lei shen trinket vs volatile talisman

Hi,

I'm currently wondering what would be best between those 2 trinkets for an arcane mage. Any thoughts?
    My in-game name is ælunæ on Eu-Elune, if anyone would like to see on armory.
    My current stats weigh are:
    intel: 5.26
    haste: 3.41
    crit: 2.19

Thanks

Mages aren't a DoT Class. What spec you are is irrelevant.

Talisman >>>>>>>>>> Lei Shen

Deleted
    Ok thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    Mages aren't a DoT Class. What spec you are is irrelevant.

Talisman >>>>>>>>>> Lei Shen
    last time i checked, one damage over time spell did not consitute a class as being a "dot class", the only spec a mage has that has more DoT components than pure damage components was fire, and even then it only has 2 DoTs excluding the bomb spell chosen, pyroblast DoT and combustion cooldown, as far as the trickets go, from what i have read and what i understand, the lei shen trinket isn't that great for arcane, fire and frost gain alot more benefit overall compared to the free rep trinket, so stick to the rep trinket for now and keep the lei shen trinket for fire/frost if u ever play them.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    last time i checked, one damage over time spell did not consitute a class as being a "dot class", the only spec a mage has that has more DoT components than pure damage components was fire, and even then it only has 2 DoTs excluding the bomb spell chosen, pyroblast DoT and combustion cooldown, as far as the trickets go, from what i have read and what i understand, the lei shen trinket isn't that great for arcane, fire and frost gain alot more benefit overall compared to the free rep trinket, so stick to the rep trinket for now and keep the lei shen trinket for fire/frost if u ever play them.
    That's probably why he said they aren't a dot class.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    last time i checked, one damage over time spell did not consitute a class as being a "dot class"
    Did you even read what you quoted? Go on, do it.... DO IT. And don't edit your post, I want you to keep that foot in your mouth for the remainder of the day.

Your advice for using Lei Shen trinket for Fire/Frost is not good either, which is why I said, "What spec you are is irrelevant". Lei Shen's trinket is that bad for mages.

Edit: Hi DD.
    Last edited by Monstercloud; 2013-06-09 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a gear thread which serves as a place to ask these questions. It is STICKIED at the top of our forums.

Also, please always check the stickies for answers to any questions. Especially to questions which are already answered in the Arcane Guide, also stickied at the top of this page.

Feel free to continue the discussion in one of those threads.
    My magic will tear you apart.