Thread: WeakAuras issue

10+ Year Old Account

WeakAuras issue

So I've been using WeakAuras for a while now, but I'm experiencing a weird issue. If I load WeakAuras, I can't change glyphs, view the dungeon journal, view mouseovers on my character frame, or abandon quests from the quest dialog. The second I unload it, everything is fine and I can do all these things.

Has anyone ever experienced this or know what can be causing it? I love WeakAuras, and really can't imagine playing or using my UI without it

10+ Year Old Account
    I use WA and have never experienced such a thing. Do you have it updated?
    Warlock (SL main)

I have experienced these issues all the way back to cataclysm, but just started using WeakAuras just recently.
    Though from experience its my bag addon, BaudBag that causes my problems.

This isn't weakauras, or any addon really, it's been a well documented bug in Blizzard's code that bugs out random addons. Stratfix ameliorates this issue but doesn't work 100% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    CHeck on curse for the addon StrataFix. It resolves all of the issues from stuff projecting on the wrong layers and being "unclickable"
    Yeah, it turned out that I had too many strings/auras in a single dynamic group, so I split them up and installed StrataFix and have not had any issues with reloading to fix glyph strata errors since.