What's your favorite protein shake?

I've been mucking around with a few different versions and some are pretty tasty, but I was wondering if anyone on the board's got anything especially tasty. My old standby is vanilla protein powder with a banana, some ice, and almond milk. I think my second favorite, at this point, is the vanilla powder with ice and coffee. The other day I made one with some pineapple, mango, greek yogurt, and protein that was kinda off, but still enjoyable for some reason.

Anyone have anything fun they drink post workout?

This is my whey protein of choice: http://www.sciteconline.com/language...ey_protein_pro - the Strawberry White Chocolate flavor. It's pretty great.

I've heard amazing stuff about this one as well when it comes to flavor, but I haven't tried it myself:

http://www.sciteconline.com/language...protein_delite

I've been using the beach body results and recovery drink. It tastes kinda like an orange cream pop without the bad stuff. If not that I just use some powder with lots of fruit in a smoothy.

I used the overpriced GNC AMP wheybolic chocolate. To me it tastes better so it's worth it.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3509954

My shake of choice is 1 scoop of that, 1 banana, a handful of oats, skim milk, and a spoon of natural peanut butter

MyProtein basic Whey stuff either in Mocha or Choc and Coconut flavour!

Its very nice even just with water, low carb, very good amino acid profile. And best of all, far cheaper than anything you can get in shops (UK that is)

Ah, I didn't mention the actual powder I use. It's this stuff currently. I was more interested in what fruits and other stuff people mixed in!

Ro9ue, that sounds pretty yummy, I think I'll give something similar a shot.

Anything by BSN tastes amazing I would say go to your local supplement store and if they have a sample take a try.

I love using Coconut water... Fruits usually depend on what's in season. Right now it's my two fav cherry's and strawberries

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...593187.2108294

With whole milk. 1-2 scoops @ 12 (1) or 16 (2) oz. Banana ( instant fast burning carbs) and some cinnamon ( prevent inflammation ).
    Last edited by Palmz; 2013-06-18 at 06:45 PM.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

I use BSN Banana or Chocolate when I have the money to spare otherwise I use wal mart brand peanut butter flavor.

I always toss in the same things Veggies and fruits I don't care how it taste, It's just an easier way to hit Macro's and Micro's.

Although I'm a big fan of anything banana and strawberry flavored!

Optimum Double rich chocolate is yummy as hell. Vanilla optimum caesin isnt bad either, add a little bit of yougurt + water and it's 200 Cal filler.

dymatize iso 100
    Gladiator Underbyte

I use ON Gold Standard whey.

Chocolate flavour tastes pretty great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go for protein smoothies - not shakes really but delicious!

- Frozen blueberries
    - Banana
    - 1 raw egg
    - Vanilla protein powder (whey)
    - Lemon/lime juice for some tang, or any other juice really
    - Maybe some greek yogurt
    - Maybe some olive oil

so good mmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    nitro way use to be top shelf but they changed the formula around.i cant drink whey protein any more,so now its straight up 100% egg protein.no fat no carbs no sugars nothing but good old protein,just like my old nitro way use to be.

you can add anything you want really to your protein shake.a banana,some blueberries, or even some peanut butter if you want the extra fat.i even seen a friend of mine add some cake frosting straight out of the jar into a protein shake lmfao.im sure it tasted good but it ruins the point of drinking protein lol.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like protein shake. It doesn't suits me .

Straight up milk, in a glass.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    MyProtein Vanilla + Banana + Milk and some Peanut Butter = TASTESGOODMAN

15+ Year Old Account
    semen and oreo
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.