Steam / bank transaction problem.

So I recently (about a week or so ago) bought Metro: Last Light and 2033 plus the season pass the total was about 80 bucks.

The transaction went through I got the games and then today the transaction expired and never wound up clearing.

Now I had the money so it's not my fault, I don't know if something happened with the bank being lazy or what but now I'm a little nervous that Steam is going to ban my account or just get upset with me or something. I mean 80 bucks is 80 bucks, I'm in college so I'm not in too much of a hurry to tell steam that the transaction didn't go through and have them bill me again. But if my account might get banned or something of that nature I would definitely let them know as over the years I've spent a pretty penny on a number of games.

What should I do / should I be worried?
    Last edited by Narmar; 2013-06-09 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Typo

You should contact steam and explain them your problem and fix it asap before anything happen.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

You should contact your bank and see if they blocked it because sometimes these things get caught on their "scam guard" department or whatever. And from there talk to them and possibly steam depending on what happens next.