Poll: What server would you play on if they made them?

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Would you play on a Vanilla/TBC/WotLK/Cata server if they made them?

Would you play on a vanilla/TBC/wotlk/cata server if they made them?

What server would you play on?

What patch?
    - Last major patch in every expansion
    Last edited by Wrien; 2013-06-09 at 10:01 AM.

changed description

Deleted
    Where is the "no" option?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am playing a WOLTK private server right now and its great.
    Here's to you and here's to me. The best of guildmates we shall be. And if ever we should disagree. /Gkick you, and here's to me.

Where is the no option this poll lacks a major option namely the option of playing current and furthest patch at all time, I wouldnt play on any of them i will stick to the latest patch servers and i want that option on the option list

How can you ask if someone would do something and then not offer 'no' as a choice?

Deleted
    Already am on TBC. Would love official TBC server though

Deleted
    I doubt I'd bother because of the time investment required - I wouldn't play vanilla for the reason I wouldn't have started playing again if I had lost my account in 2006 and had to start again. It was good the first time around but I can't see it being good the second time. It would be alright if there was just a way to do the raids, with the classes and tuning as they were, but none of the grindier stuff.

(and before someone says it, private servers don't have the bosses tuned right, they have to write all the scripts themselves)

No way, been there, done that.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    I would not play on any of them. I played on them in the past and I like to see the new content I'm paying for in my monthly subscription, as opposed to paying for a rehash of old content.

Deleted
    If they made a wotlk arena realm I would 100%. Playing on a private one actually along with retail and the pvp is just miles ahead of the todays.
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2013-06-09 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Would you play on a vanilla/TBC/wotlk/cata server if they made them?
    You forgot the poll option of "Fuck NO! And while we're on the subject, why we had to read bring back vanillla realms post #435862359872?"
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Woltk in my eyes anyway the best era of my ''wow career'' personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    You forgot the poll option of "Fuck NO! And while we're on the subject, why we had to read bring back vanillla realms post #435862359872?"
    You don't have to read. It's your fault to get into this kind of threads....

BC. It had the right balance between content, effort and reward.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Where is the "no" option?
    indeed, I would vote "No" for all of that as well

Would probably try out a Vanilla server just for some nostalgic value, but I'd still mainly play on the current servers.

I would play in both the TBC and Vanilla Blizzard server. I am one of those who don't subscribe to MoP b/c I am not interested in either Kung Fu Pandas or Pokemon, but would re-subscribe to WoW just to play Vanilla & TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I would play on vanilla, tbc and wotlk servers.

I wanna go back to my mother's uterus. Everything sucks so much nowadays.

No. Why would you want things to be stagnant?