Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    We know because she (OP) said so. We do not have proof.
    Her BF knows because she said so. He also doesn't have proof.

But If he can't trust her, how can they truly love each other?
    And that's why I said breaking up is the only one of two things she can do now.

He has a trust issue and it hurts him when she goes out with other guys. So, how on earth can you love someone if you constantly hurt him for the sake of your friendships?

Looks like you don't love him that much, after all.

Seriously, op should consider a break up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post

You're at less risk anyway, being inherently stronger/male.
    Actuallly maybe not

I spent years never working out and actually when tested several months ago before taking some measure had INCREDIBLY low testosterone..Sooooo maybe not....

Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    Why does every topic like this end up talking about rape and all the victims crawl out of the woodwork?
    Search a bit into older topics, see the pattern: Tiili and other people who see men as
    1. raping beasts
    or
    2. potential raping beasts

imo, theads should be locked as soon as the discussion ends up in the rape zone.

If you don't trust yourself enough to be completely honest with your boyfriend or to control your own behavior then no you should not hang around with other males.

But yeah in my opinion a women who values her relationship isn't going to go out looking to cheat, but hey you get drunk and get cohersed by your friends to do stupid shit and that is understandable.
    (if you try to hide that stupid shit from your BF you have no right to complain when he gives you the Chris Brown treatment for being a deceitful c**t.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Don't know.. maybe they saw too many movies?
    Shouldn't she be more safe in a group of individuals she trusts and knows than solo?
    In many places of the world, the woman rights are not the same as in the west. Then within that, you got a few extreme cases.. It's sad, but true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxtrixias View Post
    I've been in India for 5 months. It as a HUGE minority. But i've actually talked to a group of guys who are indeed thinking this. That if a girl is wearing sexy clothes, goes out blablabla, is just asking for getting raped. And no, they were not joking. But again, i want to be very CLEAR. also here it is obviously complete bullshit.
    Messed up..I can see the whole POTENTIAL for higher chance(not that i really believe it in my current mindset) but that's not asking to be raped in ANY way...

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    If he doesn't trust her - there could be no relationship. Her word should suffice.

How so? It's the truth. It's how it is there and it's what you suggested. Next time just think what you are about to say - and don't say it. And did you just call all Muslims - extremists?
    Only extremist Muslims do that and you just said all Muslims are like that. You are the one calling all Muslims extremists. Which is why I am pretty sure that you have no idea what you are talking about. Not going to reply to you anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as both people in the relationship fully trust each other and are comfortable with their partners being around other members of the opposite sex, then others should have no problem with it. I mean, just because you're meeting with people of the opposite sex, it shouldn't be frowned upon any more than meeting up with members of the same sex, as long as it's established that you're in a relationship.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Search a bit into older topics, see the pattern: Tiili and other people who see men as
    1. raping beasts
    or

imo, theads should be locked as soon as the discussion ends up in the rape zone.
    Please lets not start THIS again.....

1. raping beasts
    or

Well, when people type crap like, "that girl deserved to be raped, she was wearing a short skirt and therefore is obviously a whore", I'm not really sure what you expected her reaction to be.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    While it is okay for her to be with her male friends if it were my gf I personally would not be okay with it. Guess I'm just the jealos type but it comes down to each individual person whats right and whats wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Only extremist Muslims do that and you just said all Muslims are like that. You are the one calling all Muslims extremists.
    So citizens of Saudi Arabia are all extremists? I never called them extremists I just explained how they treat women in one particular situation. The Male Guardian law. You called them all extremists. Wait till I get to the stone the rape victim part... that would be beyond extreme, right?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a trust issue and it hurts him when she goes out with other guys. So, how on earth can you love someone if you constantly hurt him for the sake of your friendships?

Looks like you don't love him that much, after all.
    We don't know how far his trust issues go. There comes a point where these can suffocate the partner.
    I'd suggest that she openly talks with him about that stuff and maybe takes him along with her friend now and then.

Why does "break up" always have to be the only solution? A partnership is about working stuff out and evolving eachother.

Deleted
    1. raping beasts
    or

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21390951

"Your fault for sleeping over"

Guess why I see it that way when lots of men do that. It's not once or twice that I see victim blaming, has happened a lot of times, more than I can count.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post

Guess why I see it that way when lots of men do that.
    So you prefer to infer general principles from anecdotal experience.
    Add them to ignore list then, don't judge half the planet for the actions of a few.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2013-06-09 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post

Guess why I see it that way when lots of men do that. It's not once or twice that I see victim blaming, has happened a lot of times, more than I can count.
    Comon, Tiili. You are very easily flamebated. Just don't respond anymore and keep it on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Selinde View Post
    In spite of this I still continue to go out with my male friends 1 on 1. I know that cross-sex friendships are often based on sexual attraction and I know that given the chance a lot of my friends would have sex with me. I'd need to be completely naive to ignore this fact. But as things stands right now we are just friends and those are not romantic dates...
    This is the very fine line that is being danced upon. I agree with what you say, most (See: practically all) cross-sex friendships have some level of sexual attraction. Knowing that the guy your with would have sex with you while you go out 1 on 1 with him is pushing the limits to the extreme levels of trust. If you trust the other, then more power to you. Personally I have allowed my girlfriend to go places with a male friend or two and it did feel really awkward, but I do trust her and I totally bribed her into doing my dailies for me for a few days while I was working a lot of hours as a deal. (lol)

At the end of the day its going to depend on your relationship most commonly I would say no, then again most relationships don't last long anyway. If you fully trust, are fully trusted and stay true to your significant other then it shouldn't be a major problem. However there are multiple factors such as the way you dress, act and where you go. While you may be laughing and having a good time, dressed in even a slightly proactive way and doing one of the laughing while leaning over on the male sends a pretty big flirt sign. Also big fancy candlelight dinners as a place to go is pretty obviously no as that also sends a strong image.

Also keep in mind the reverse situation, just to play devil's advocate. Imagine your boyfriend had a female friend who you know would jump him given the chance, add in the fact that shes pretty cute and they go out in the evenings 1 on 1, how would that make you feel? Be honest too, which you seem to be from admitting that cross-sex relationships have some sexual basis instead of denying it.

Finally, you have to keep in mind that it will likely stress your relationship. Even if your boyfriend is okay with it, but put at unease you are making him feel uncomfortable for your own benefit. You may suffer at least a little backlash in terms of attitude from your boyfriend, and you should be ready to receive it without snapping back at him. Getting super defensive and getting in a big long drawn out fight about how you went out for most of a night with another man is about a million red flags for a relationship in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So citizens of Saudi Arabia are all extremists? I never called them extremists I just explained how they treat women in one particular situation. The Male Guardian law. You called them all extremists. Wait till I get to the stone the rape victim part... that would be beyond extreme, right?
    You do know that quite a large majority of Saudis want it to be changed, but they can't - even there leader is held to the whims of the religious council or w/e.

Effectively the ruling class is tied with there hands behind there back regarding to any change relating to women in Saudi Arabia.

I'm not saying the way they treat women is acceptable, far from it - it's despicable, but a lot of people DO want change there - some men allow there wife to drive and the local police won't stop them (only the religious police will, i can't remember the exact name of them but iirc there not legally admissible to a court of law).

It's like two governments meshed into one, with 2 police forces - a regular and a religious one, and then the monarchy and the religious counsel.

Deleted
    So add them to ignore list then, don't judge half the planet for the actions of a few.
    Oh, it's not only people on internet that do it you know, make no mistake. I've heard what people that were my friends said behind my back and ended it with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ummm again i;ve said no in such cases AND i have a woman staying with me she walks around in a shirt and panties and i honestly want nothing to do with her sexually..She even came onto me drunk one night and all i could think of was how long till she got the fuck out of my room.....It's a VERY small house and i have no door...
    There's nothing wrong with being gay. Don't let anyone tell you differently!