Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    [QUOTE=Akiliez;21396892]
    Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post

Well then what the fack is wrong with me!?!?!?!?!?

As with anything else it is possible to build some form of immunity towards an effect. Also a higher metabolism could also play a role in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should do it again!

You shouldn't worry. Nothing bad happened as a result of your nap, and there is no evidence. You might however take this as a sort of sign to be more careful perhaps.

If you are called on it, say you were nodding but stood up so you wouldn't fall asleep, and that you will work on not letting it happen again, and ask the boss for tips for what you can do. Get the boss engaged on the future with you there.

Also, don't bring it up, let the boss bring it up if he knows anything about it. The 'client' might not have seen and might not mention it even if they did.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    If you were asleep, how did you see the person leave the building?
    I saw them leave through the front entrance double doors as I woke up. Never heard of micro sleeping?
    You make me smile with my heart.

If it was for just a couple minutes, I wouldn't worry at all. In all likelihood nobody noticed, even if someone did it's doubtful that it will get back to your boss, and even if it does it's almost unfathomable that you might get fired over such a small first offense. I'd just write it off as a fluke (and make certain it never, ever happens again).

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Sit in the same position you were in when you were sleeping, but stay awake. This way if they think you are sleeping again, you can just say that's how you sit.
    This is funny, but also pretty good advice if you don't decide to tell your boss yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    Yeah, I see your point. Not really sure why I am worrying over an 11/hr dollar job anyways :/
    Because you seem to have some integrity.

Just try not to let it happen again. If someone mentions it, be honest.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Just fall asleep with a pencil in your hand so it looks like you are writing.