Thread: Demo and mana?

Demo and mana?

Does it get better with gear? I'm only 88 atm, and I love playing Demo, but it seems like i go OOm every 5 min? Once i hit 90 and get better gear does that change? And, if not what are some good ways to mana conserve?

I know life tap yayay but if im oom and have heavy dmg coming in i dont wanna put more work on our healer(s)

If you know that you'll be going OOM, life tap early during a low damage phase. Preferably when you don't have any/many procs up.

It's all about learning when to lifetap. And not using Fel Flame. Please don't use Fel Flame.

Deleted
    fel flame should only be usable when you dont have KJC. demo is a bit more mana intense, and it wont really change once you reach lvl 90 since the mana costs scales with lvl.

You actually don't have to Life Tap as much as you think, at least not in typical raid fights. 3-4 Life Taps per fight is usually the most I need, and it's fairly easy to find a good spot to place those. In fact, given the currently buggy state of Metamorphosis you can easily sneak in a LT when you pop out of form.

Don't Life tap when you run out of mana, life tap proactively and when the raid is topped off, some smart heal will top you.