Thread: Trinket help

Deleted

Trinket help

I have a dilemma. Should I be using Shado-pan trink or 502 Spark of Zandalar. LFR "raider" btw but guild have started on Heroic ToT. Want to be able to raid if they need me.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Torel/advanced

Gonna guess this is you: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Torel/simple
    Just wanted to post to let you know that your link is broken. I don't play Prot as main so don't quote me, but I think the haste trinket beats out the shado-pan trinket because it has more static haste.

If you're starting HC progression in LFR gear, you're likely a bit low on stats. I'd actually use the SPA trinket and a stam trinket for the time being, as you really want to get to a healthy amount of Exp before you pile on haste, and you need "enough" of an HP pool to take a hit or 3.

I recall reading that ilvl increases proc rate/chance of RPPM trinkets, which makes LFR versions of Feather/Spark pretty lackluster outside of being stat banks, but those 2 trinkets (heroic+) are our "BIS" endgame, 10man at least. Without seeing your progress, logs, and gear choices etc. I'd suggest that you stick with the SPA trinket (reforged to Haste, if you're ok on expertise), and use either the LeiShen stam trinket (shitty on-use) or the Shado-Pan 489 stam trinket (great on-use!) to get your HP up some. Once you get some better gear/more HP, swap to a double secondary trinket setup (ideally spark/feather, spark/SPA trink, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    Thanks for your help but I should've mentioned that I play ret. I think that I'll try the spark/feathers combo and see if it's an improvement.

Spark/Feather is BIS for ret as well. Some high (HIGH) gear levels prefer to take the Primo trinket over spark (or so I've been told), but I still use 543 spark and feather for both ret and prot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    but those 2 trinkets (heroic+) are our "BIS" endgame, 10man at least.
    That's basically it for 25 too. They provide the most dps from trinkets.