Deleted

Gear lvl and spec

So i have been trying to get into raiding again (not raided since late Cata on this char), Only been doing LFR and
    I dont look at that as raiding.

I wanna start doing Normals (maybe Heroics) but i have no qlue what spec is the best for my current gear
    and i dont wanna make a fool of my self (even though i might for posting my armory when I have like non enchants and wrong gems atm.

Disregard my poor gemming and echanting i will fix this, so with my current Gear Lvl what is the best spec for me to play to be able to
    contribute as much as i can on every raid. I know the "Rotation" of every spec very well so that wont be a problem and i also understand that
    i might have to switch spec depending on the encounter.

Just want what is generally the "best" spec for my current ILvl.
    I also understand that trinkets kind "choose" the spec. Like if you have this one go this spec, Is this true?

I rly enjoy my warlock and i love all the specs so i just need some clarification.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m%c3%b8/simple

EDIT: Btw my native language aint English so no hate pleas!
    Last edited by mmocac820410e9; 2013-06-10 at 06:41 AM.

Deleted
    If you wanna play your best you need to regem and respec for every encounter ...............................
    In other words, all specs are viable but they all have their niches. Read the stickies and you'll find the information you need to succeed with all of the specs. Most importantly, get AffDots if you're going to be playing affliction and get WeakAuras no matter what you do. Even if you don't know how to use WeakAuras there are a ton of available copy-pastes on this forum.

What spec would yield you the most dps right now?
    Dunno! Check http://simulationcraft.org/