Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    if you cut your kill time by a factor of 3 (very possible if you have a dedicated tank and can go all out), you can actually get your mounts faster with 2 people than solo.

If it takes 9 minutes to kill one solo but 3 with 1 other friend, then you're both going to get your mounts faster than either of you going solo.

Yeah im not abotu to run around in circles spamming BoS and ST. Im too impatient for that. I just find a blood DK or a monk tank and its GG.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 680 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III (Main with games installed) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

Good luck trying to do this on a nearly full PvP server. I just had a really nice Blood DK friend on a dead server that would invite me to his realm, and we would 2 man them. Added all 3 mounts to my collection, with him getting 2 after passing on all of them.

I could also solo this on a fully geared PvP Blood DK.

Easy maybe, but also incredibly time consuming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Easy maybe, but also incredibly time consuming.
    Cuz we all have better shit to do, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Paq View Post
    Just because you can spam Burst of Speed and ST on your rogue, doesn't all off a sudden mean every class can solo a Warbringer.....

Although, it is possible to solo the WB in the Dreadwastes on any character using master of puppets, but the rest, pfff I have no idea as a mage (Although come class as fire with nice RNG)
    I solo them on my frost mage. It takes a long time, lots of Ice Lance spam. Not sure there's any class that can't solo them, it just takes a long time to do so.

I've also done it on my ret pally, ele shaman, and mw monk.