Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah im not abotu to run around in circles spamming BoS and ST. Im too impatient for that. I just find a blood DK or a monk tank and its GG.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck trying to do this on a nearly full PvP server. I just had a really nice Blood DK friend on a dead server that would invite me to his realm, and we would 2 man them. Added all 3 mounts to my collection, with him getting 2 after passing on all of them.

I could also solo this on a fully geared PvP Blood DK.

Easy maybe, but also incredibly time consuming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Easy maybe, but also incredibly time consuming.
    Cuz we all have better shit to do, yes?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Paq View Post
    Just because you can spam Burst of Speed and ST on your rogue, doesn't all off a sudden mean every class can solo a Warbringer.....

Although, it is possible to solo the WB in the Dreadwastes on any character using master of puppets, but the rest, pfff I have no idea as a mage (Although come class as fire with nice RNG)
    I solo them on my frost mage. It takes a long time, lots of Ice Lance spam. Not sure there's any class that can't solo them, it just takes a long time to do so.

I've also done it on my ret pally, ele shaman, and mw monk.

shadowboy, and you prefer to roll mount with your friends? = =
    better spend 7-8 minute, kill alone and get a rare enough mount

Quote Originally Posted by qantum1 View Post
    Yes, druids, dk, wars, monks, mages, hunters, warlocks also can solo it. Im not sure about paladins and priests
    I've seen a few Paladins solo them as I arrived too late on my lock to get the tag lol.

I've seen a full heroic combat rogue solo one in about 20 seconds
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

I solo them all the time as an ele sham. I don't kite either, face tank it rolling CDs.

As always it is a question of gear.

Some classes are able to kill them with lower gear and class abilities (like easy kiting, pets or high survivability).

Some classes need better gear because they miss such abilities to make soloing Warbringers viable.

And then with current (close to) BiS gear every class can tear them easily apart just by standing there and doing 700k dps for 30s.

They're a complete joke as combat rogue with gear.

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    I don't know why no one seems to mention the Fear most Warbringers cast, the video he got lucky and fought one without that ability but that's pretty rare, and it would have been the end of that rogue.
    Smart man, I was coming here to say the same thing. RNG fights are RNG, I have solo'd a Warbringer as a rogue, and I have survived the fear. But, they can fear twice and that is usually GG. But, the fear they cast really is the 'big' mechanic that is bad for a rogue, because even with Evasion up - they hit right through that while you are feared.

Closing - over a year necro thread.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.