Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movie] Need help finding a movie

Hey guys!

I'd really appreciate some help here. I saw a movie a long time ago on TV, and I found it pretty entertaining. The only problem is, I can't remember the name, or the actors, and Google won't help me. The plot is very simple; there are a bunch of behavioral analysts stuck on an island. Their job is to find a murderer during a training exercise, but of course it turns out to be anything but. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Sounds a bit like the plot to And Then There Were None. Have any idea when it was made?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Sounds a bit like the plot to And Then There Were None. Have any idea when it was made?
    I don't know when it was made, unfortunately. If it helps, I remember some of the deaths; one guys gets frozen with liquid nitrogen, another guy almost gets electrified, and some other guy/girl (can't remember) dies by smoking a cigarette filled with acid.
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    That's the one! Thank you so much!