Holy priest - Alliance race

I have priest in horde and want to check alliance char so I would like to ask for some tips about races. I know there were many threads about this but since the begining of MoP some things have changed.

I was thinking about humans - they got great racial that benefits in pve/pvp. Racials of pandas, gnomes or worgens are not so great for priest I think.

I LOVE dwarves so I completely have no idea.

Any comments? :]

worgen if you ever intend to do Disc, since crit is pretty much their best friend
    panda is really good. double food bonus? that's basically another profession bonus

Deleted
    3% spirit is very strong for holy. I'd go human if I was serious about min/maxing the spec

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    3% spirit is very strong for holy. I'd go human if I was serious about min/maxing the spec

I second Human. Holy Priest can never have enough spirit and 3% bonus is pretty beast. Every man for himself is a pretty solid bonus racial as well.

Human indeed. Also if you get a mace for os you get a free hit% + the spirit = hit also gives you some, leaving you a bit less behind with your os than what you could have been. Just beware of Every man for himself , it is adictive.

Human is pretty much the best the spirit bonus is so nice

Deleted
    I'd go human - better all round racials

10k Spirit is only 300 extra Spirit as Human (do temporary buffs count?), so keep that in mind when comparing versus a Worgen. Benefit to human is, if that extra Spirit is worthless to you (but, alas, Holy) you can reforge out of the extra, whereas a Worgen is stuck with the crit.

As far as Dark Flight vs Every Man, there are numerous time where Every Man has saved my ass, but for every one of those, there has been a time I wish I had a speed boost too.

And those, IMO, are the only Alliance (healing) Priest races to consider.

Deleted
    3% spirit + style > worg

go human, human also scales a lot with gear

do temporary buffs count?
    I'm not quite sure, but I think yes, they does count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    10k Spirit is only 300 extra Spirit as Human (do temporary buffs count?), so keep that in mind when comparing versus a Worgen. Benefit to human is, if that extra Spirit is worthless to you (but, alas, Holy) you can reforge out of the extra, whereas a Worgen is stuck with the crit.

As far as Dark Flight vs Every Man, there are numerous time where Every Man has saved my ass, but for every one of those, there has been a time I wish I had a speed boost too.

And those, IMO, are the only Alliance (healing) Priest races to consider.
    Would consider panda to be a viable option. +300int is pretty decent all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Would consider panda to be a viable option. +300int is pretty decent all round.
    While true, Pandas do not offer anything extra, such as Dark Flight or Every Man.

Not to mention that if you die and get BRezzed, you lose food buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    While true, Pandas do not offer anything extra, such as Dark Flight or Every Man.

Not to mention that if you die and get BRezzed, you lose food buff.
    bouncy! it's an OP ability for dealing with lifts...