Page 9 of 180 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    More information coming soon get hyped
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/...lopment-update
    November isn't soon lol
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

More information coming soon get hyped
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/...lopment-update
    These clowns better not add another convoluted story line like coded or 3D in a smartphone game that we have to know to understand 3.

Then again that's exactly what I expect from them at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    These clowns better not add another convoluted story line like coded or 3D in a smartphone game that we have to know to understand 3.

are you not aware of chi?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

You'll get the rest of the plot in Kingdom Hearts 3.5. Comes out in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You'll get the rest of the plot in Kingdom Hearts 3.5. Comes out in 2021.
    KH3...

But it's really KH8, or 9 if you want to count X.

You know, cause are side games aren't really side games they are main story line games bruh.

Going from 1 to 2 without playing CoM and before 358/2days was even out was flat out dumb story line wise, I can't imagine if someone go's straight to 3 without knowing the story of coded and 3D LMAO.

Has there been any news regarding a KH3 PC port? Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game, and it would be so awesome if it was on PC. I know that Disney has been moving some games to steam lately so I hope KH comes to steam.

Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    Has there been any news regarding a KH3 PC port? Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game, and it would be so awesome if it was on PC. I know that Disney has been moving some games to steam lately so I hope KH comes to steam.
    so far I know it's just PS4 and Xbox one.

Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    There is a problem with KH games and digital downloads.

Birth By Sleep was never on psn for PSP
    1.5 and 2.5 are not on psn for PS3
    3D is not on the nintendo eshop for 3DS

There is some contractual problem with the licenses for the game and digital downloads, so until they solve that problem a PC port is a pipe dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] Kingdom Hearts 3

Pretty sure we have a thread for this already but its buried no idea where it is

Today Square Enix showed off new footage from Kingdom Hearts III. As you might expect, it looks stellar. As you also might expect, there’s still no release date or even a release year—the trailer just says “Now in development,” which is just what they said back at E3 2013. Welp.

Kingdom Hearts III is currently slated for PS4 and Xbox One. Here’s hoping it comes out this generation.

A new gameplay trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 was unveiled at Square Enix's conference today. The gameplay trailer featured two characters conversing as they played a board game which looked like chess, and was interspersed with new footage of Sora, Donald, and Goofy fighting across a few new and unrecognisable worlds.

The characters discussed the ancient keyblade war--an event which has been referenced in previous Kingdom Hearts games but never explored in depth. One of the characters mentions that the ancient keyblade war was started by "the lost masters," suggesting that more about the war will be revealed in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-06-16 at 06:15 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

No PC? Darn.

You guys keep saying I have to play this game (fanboyisim?), but I'm not going to spend $400 on a console just for a single game. I'm not saying that it's bad; I'm saying it feels like a missed opportunity. There's probably a whole audience of people like me who'd like to check this out but never will because were on computers. They can't at least port it?

As you also might expect, there’s still no release date or even a release year—the trailer just says “Now in development,” which is just what they said back at E3 2013. Welp.
    The Squeenix train wreck continues.

I just want to point out the FF15 was announced before KH3 and it still doesn't have a fucking release date. In fact a large portion of the FF15 development team went straight to it after completing KH2.

It doesn't look like it's any farther in development then last years trailer. It'll be a few more years. The team is dedicated to FF atm
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

ermagerd. I'm so happy to see the areas have more liveliness to them, graphical upgrades not withstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bethesda had the right idea with Fallout 4. Announced in June with a November release the same year. I mean, sure, we all knew it was coming and the anticipation was building since New Vegas but that actual reveal/release window is much much more satisfying than an announcement that a game is 'in development'. With no new information on a release date for years.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Bethesda had the right idea with Fallout 4. Announced in June with a November release the same year. I mean, sure, we all knew it was coming and the anticipation was building since New Vegas but that actual reveal/release window is much much more satisfying than an announcement that a game is 'in development'. With no new information on a release date for years.
    Yeah, I mean I can understand wanting to let people know what you're working on, and new reveals are always fun and exciting, but that feeling of "Oh wow, I can play it later this year already?" wins out here.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    /shrug
    as a long time KH fan I'm just happy to see new gameplay footage. I would hope Sqeenix would have it's ass over a fire to get this game out though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Yeah, I mean I can understand wanting to let people know what you're working on, and new reveals are always fun and exciting, but that feeling of "Oh wow, I can play it later this year already?" wins out here.
    Just listen to the crowd when they announced the November release date. No other cheering compares to that. Crowd went crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me after watching the trailer

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost fucking done with Square.

The time it's taken for FF15 and KH3 is unacceptable. I played KH2 and beat it in 7th grade 3 days after release when I was in 7th fucking grade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is everyone going crazy with KH3?

This trailer wasn't that different from the last one. They used the same music from the second game's remix edition. They only showed one extra area it seems. Same boss too.

Its obviously so far from finished. Way too far, in fact. I have a feeling we'll probably see that shit by 2017-2020.

It's fucking Square Enix.