Page 8 of 180 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/post...r-the-voice-of

Goofy's English VA has finished all of his work for the game as far as he can tell and is expecting it to be out this year.

Q4 release?

- - - Updated - - -

Take it with a grain of sea-salt though.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Goofy's English VA has finished all of his work for the game as far as he can tell and is expecting it to be out this year.

Q4 release?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, they haven't released KH3D HD remaster for $60 with preorder bonus of KH3 demo yet. Expect that at least 6 months before the game if not a year before.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF15 is definitely going to be released before KH3, and FF15 is late 2015 at the earliest. Ergo, no KH3 in 2015, because they're not so silly as to release two top hitters in the same quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    FF15 is definitely going to be released before KH3, and FF15 is late 2015 at the earliest. Ergo, no KH3 in 2015, because they're not so silly as to release two top hitters in the same quarter.
    FF15 will launch before KH3 in Japan.

KH3 will likely be a world wide launch where as FF15 will be 2-3 quarters between the Japan and western releases. So KH3 could technically launch in between the 2 releases.

But yea, I don't see either happening in 2015. MAYBE a very late 2015 Japan release of FF15 but I doubt it.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I very much doubt KH3 will launch in Japan and in Western countries simultaneously. When it comes to JRPGs, Japan's *always* first

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I very much doubt KH3 will launch in Japan and in Western countries simultaneously. When it comes to JRPGs, Japan's *always* first
    The KH series has always only been 2-3 months behind in localization. The FF series has always been closer to a year or longer. Both should be shorter this time around since they are animating English voice over as well as recording them pretty much simultaneously with the Japanese version(we have already seen this have an effect on the XIII series being localized a hell of a lot faster then the PS2 FFs).

It's not ridiculous to think the west will get KH3 in the same release window as Japan will, it's a very real possibility where as FFXV is almost a guaranteed 3-4 month at minimum between releases.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-01-07 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Q4 release?

- - - Updated - - -

its already been confirmed that he was mistaken and was thinking of a different kingdom hearts game. all the other voice actors (including haley joel osmet voice of sora) have said they havent even started working on it. english voices actually tend to be one of the last things they do for a game and it usually starts late in development
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

artist who saw the kingdom hearts 3 footage has recreated the keyblade and its transformations that were shown

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

it has been revealed that chirithy are actually dream eaters

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Its official release date 2017 T-T on their facebook
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Its official release date 2017 T-T on their facebook
    3 more years? Good god.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

leonard nimoy has sadly passed away. no clue what this means for kingdom hearts 3, but master xehanort wont be the same without his voice

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    leonard nimoy has sadly passed away. no clue what this means for kingdom hearts 3, but master xehanort wont be the same without his voice
    From here they really have two options: find a new VA, or let the character die with him.

Even though it would kinda-sorta be disrespecting Nimoy's memory (from my perspective) the latter would be more likely, could you imagine how incensed fans would be if the finale of the Xehanort saga didn't actually have Xehanort?

Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    From here they really have two options: find a new VA, or let the character die with him.

Even though it would kinda-sorta be disrespecting Nimoy's memory (from my perspective) the latter would be more likely, could you imagine how incensed fans would be if the finale of the Xehanort saga didn't actually have Xehanort?
    they could pull some story junk about xehanort being restored his youth and just have it be young xehanort. or have young time traveling xehanort usurp/kill older xehanort since it was hinted in 2.5 hidden movie that he had plans of his own and didnt like being a pawn of old xehanort

- - - Updated - - -

i believe the japanese voice actor for master xehanort died about a month ago as well, so if they want him theyre gonna have to replace both actors

- - - Updated - - -

yeah the japanese voice actor died last month

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikao_%C5%8Ctsuka

Did anyone actually put any effort into setting up Donald and Goofy to be optimized? Or were you just like me and thought the most useful thing those 2 did was throw you a heal before they ran into some fire and died.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Did anyone actually put any effort into setting up Donald and Goofy to be optimized? Or were you just like me and thought the most useful thing those 2 did was throw you a heal before they ran into some fire and died.
    I didn't even notice they were there past Hollow Bastion in KH2.

Winter 2016-Spring 2017 is likely release date for KH3.

in 1 Normally I made goofy into an over glorified mana battery with the ever so sexy MP Gift/MP Haste/ MP Rage combo and made donald a healer ....2 I mostly ignored them being there in the first place

eh, I just set them to be conservative with items and their abilities. I would hope NPC party members have a bit more depth to them gameplay wise in KH3. up to now it feels like I'm setting a television.

I never found them useful. They died way too fast for my taste, I basiclly turned them into healer/item users.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    More information coming soon get hyped
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/...lopment-update
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.