Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    so much hate in the Kingdom Hearts 3 thread. Which like the series i'd class under escapism fun. Collecting keyblades and fighting Disney bosses/worlds is all the charm. Not the combat system. Its not even online so I don't understand the ego padding I'm sorry.
    Don't worry Poppincaps is going to claim you didn't beat ____ boss because you admitted the combat system isn't the reason you play the game.

You don't have to be a speedrunners to see the flaws in the AI in KH2 Poppincaps. It was painfully obvious and has been exploited long before it was ever used in speed runs.

Meanwhile you continue to insist KH2 is so difficult, when if you really are THAT bad at the game, don't figure out simple AI patterns you can exploit you can simply out level everything and roflcopter it pretty easily(my cousin did when he was 13, granted it was long before we had final mix in the states but you get the point). KH2 is not a difficult game, in fact for most players critical just makes it easier since you can kill shit faster. No one go's around thumping their chest because they completed KH2, congrats you got it out of the backlog, you didn't beat Boshy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the big hero 6 part may delay the game

at this rate half life 4 will be out before Kh3

everybody knows the best part about kh2 is spamming forms in bastion garden until you get final form then gliding around and skateboarding in twilight town.

its almost as fun as flowmotion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

i dont see how it will delay the game, at e3 they said they hadnt even decided all the worlds yet. big hero six isnt more of a delay then frozen world or wreck it ralph world (i expect both)

i wouldnt be surprised if theres a spider-man world either, use a style like skottie youngs or get sony to give them some concept art of the animated movie theyre making

- - - Updated - - -

this would be perfect for a kh world

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

At the current rate of KH3s development it's going to be out before FFXV is...

UR4 showing it's power of the shitty luminous tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really would want to see a world based off of DuckTales or Goof Troop, a more modern, 90s setting would be a neat contrast to the other worlds of the series. I dont really want to see them delve into Marvel or Star Wars though. I could maybe let it slide if its something done in the style of Big Hero 6 in that it is a new adaption of a previous IP from Marvel, but I rather them not try and stick them in just for the sake of them owning the IPs.

Also my dream for a Wreck-It-Ralf world: None of them trying to actually get the rights to the game characters that appeared in the movie (like Sonic and Q*bert) which I see being a cluster fuck for them to even attempt in the first place. Have the three main game worlds from the movie, have all the outside video game references for the world all be from past Square and Enix franchises, but also, add in some sub-sections of the world that are actually based off of Disney video games. Say they magically are given the ok to do so from the original companies, have sections based off of or inspired by Epic Mickey, the Tron video games (though I guess the Tron world in general covers those) and some of Capcom's Disney games. That way, if not a DuckTales world, we could at least get a mini-section based off of the NES game. I have a feeling if they do a world based off of Ralf it will just be a standard one based off of the original film's games, but there is so much potential to create this nexus that could reference both the Square and Disney video games of the past in a setting that would make total sense while also expanding the movie's world

I don't get people who say "press triangle to win", the reaction commands give you a slight edge in combat, like on Cerebrus, it lets you get in some free hits, or in Land of Dragons during the 2nd visit boss fight, you get free hits. You don't hit triangle and kill the boss in one hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Don't worry Poppincaps is going to claim you didn't beat ____ boss because you admitted the combat system isn't the reason you play the game.

You don't have to be a speedrunners to see the flaws in the AI in KH2 Poppincaps. It was painfully obvious and has been exploited long before it was ever used in speed runs.

Meanwhile you continue to insist KH2 is so difficult, when if you really are THAT bad at the game, don't figure out simple AI patterns you can exploit you can simply out level everything and roflcopter it pretty easily(my cousin did when he was 13, granted it was long before we had final mix in the states but you get the point). KH2 is not a difficult game, in fact for most players critical just makes it easier since you can kill shit faster. No one go's around thumping their chest because they completed KH2, congrats you got it out of the backlog, you didn't beat Boshy.
    I have no problem with you not liking the combat system. I have every problem with you making baseless claims about the combat system. KH2 isn't a difficult game as a whole but it has always been famous for its difficult secret boss fights. ALWAYS. Hell, I watched a Speedrun of the Data Battles and in several of the fights he mentions that while the speed run strat is difficult, some of the fights are difficult just casually. The dude who is now the world record holder in that category admitted that he had trouble with some of the fights when he first started. You gonna call him bad?

I've been all the Souls games. I've done challenge runs like Soul Level 1 and Fat Roll runs. Lingering Will killed me 26 times which is more than any boss in any of the Souls games except maybe SL1 Old Dragonslayer. You can't outlevel it because it is intended for level 99. It requires precise reactions to his actions contrary to what you said. It doesn't have any reaction commands so you can't just press triangle to win contrary to what you said.

I can totally understand if you don't dig the combat of Kingdom Hearts. But it isn't a terrible combat system. It works as intended, there is challenge to be had, and while it is pretty simple that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I really would want to see a world based off of DuckTales or Goof Troop, a more modern, 90s setting would be a neat contrast to the other worlds of the series. I dont really want to see them delve into Marvel or Star Wars though. I could maybe let it slide if its something done in the style of Big Hero 6 in that it is a new adaption of a previous IP from Marvel, but I rather them not try and stick them in just for the sake of them owning the IPs.

Also my dream for a Wreck-It-Ralf world: None of them trying to actually get the rights to the game characters that appeared in the movie (like Sonic and Q*bert) which I see being a cluster fuck for them to even attempt in the first place. Have the three main game worlds from the movie, have all the outside video game references for the world all be from past Square and Enix franchises, but also, add in some sub-sections of the world that are actually based off of Disney video games. Say they magically are given the ok to do so from the original companies, have sections based off of or inspired by Epic Mickey, the Tron video games (though I guess the Tron world in general covers those) and some of Capcom's Disney games. That way, if not a DuckTales world, we could at least get a mini-section based off of the NES game. I have a feeling if they do a world based off of Ralf it will just be a standard one based off of the original film's games, but there is so much potential to create this nexus that could reference both the Square and Disney video games of the past in a setting that would make total sense while also expanding the movie's world
    if they do a marvel world i feel like it wont be a marvel world and more based off one character, (except maybe an avengers world) i think a spider-man world would work well.

im fine with it as long as its not live action. after pirates of the Caribbean theres not really anything they can do that could make me not play it.

star wars i wouldnt want them to do unless it was like clone wars or rebels world.

i dont really care what they add as long as they dont do live action. i just hate the live action worlds they look weird
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/kingdom...d23-expo-japan

Premium theater event at D23 in Japan featuring new footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont really care what they add as long as they dont do live action. i just hate the live action worlds they look weird
    but I want them to go back to Pirates of the Caribbean so I can have a kraken/Davey Jones and the flying Duchtman boss fight.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2015-08-21 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    but I want them to go back to Pirates of the Caribbean so I can have a kraken/Davey Jones and the flying Duchtman boss fight.
    NO! BAD SKY HIGH! PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WORLD WAS A TRAVESTY AND KTS ART STYLE DIDNT MESH WITH ANYTHING!

no pirates of the caribbean unless they do it disney infinity style.

we havent even gotten a proper lilo and stitch or toy story world and jungle book has been cut from like 3 games now

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    NO! BAD SKY HIGH! PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WORLD WAS A TRAVESTY AND KTS ART STYLE DIDNT MESH WITH ANYTHING!
    screw you! give me epic boss fights, not cringing at the clashing aesthetics (which doesn't bug me, I think it's part of the charm of the game).

well, sure, I'm totally ok with that. hell that can be a tie in.

I'm just hoping they don't shoe horn another Aaladin world in there again. I want to reenact that battle from at worlds end ok!? give me that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it looks like we have 1 more stop gap before we get to THE HYPE TRAIN

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue which will include Kingdom Hearts 3D HD which is an HD remix just like the previous games (although not sure if this will be a final mix version. It'd be pretty cool considering no one has gotten a Final Mix version of 3D.), Kingdom Hearts Chi Back Cover which will cover the lore of the KH mobile game that we saw at E3, and finally Birth By Sleep 0.2 which will be a fully playable prequel to KHIII that will be from Aqua's perspective and take place after the original BBS.

This is pretty hype!

I really dislike they have so many games to explain the story

1.5, 2.5, 2.8.

Trying to wrap my head around why it wasn't called Kingdom Hearts 2.7 & a 1/2 or 2.75. It goes with the theme of being the median number of decimals assuming 3 is the next game title. I have no issue with the titles and I'm all caught up to the storyline, but if Square wants to confuse and agitate new consumers looking in they are doing a wonderful job.

2.8 because they want to leave 2.9 free for a super mega collection which collects 1.5 + 2.5 + 2.8 into one package for the PS4

we already know 2.9 is a thing from multiple square enix members having it on their portfolio. so was 2.8 a typo or is that a real thing too?

- - - Updated - - -

apparently 2.8 is also a thing.

GOD DAMNIT SQUARE ENIX @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I really dislike they have so many games to explain the story
    It's so they can milk all the money they can from people from this IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    1.5, 2.5, 2.8.

Trying to wrap my head around why it wasn't called Kingdom Hearts 2.7 & a 1/2 or 2.75. It goes with the theme of being the median number of decimals assuming 3 is the next game title. I have no issue with the titles and I'm all caught up to the storyline, but if Square wants to confuse and agitate new consumers looking in they are doing a wonderful job.
    Because 3 minus 0.2 is 2.8. Actually I'm pretty sure that's not the reason.

I don't think it's confusing at all. Possibly because instead of having to buy and play 8 games now they only have to buy 3 before KH3. If you play them all in the order they are supposed to be played you're not going to get confused at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    It's so they can milk all the money they can from people from this IP.
    What's the difference if you're going to play KH3 or some other game? They are all good imo except CoM in terms of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Because 3 minus 0.2 is 2.8. Actually I'm pretty sure that's not the reason.

I don't think it's confusing at all. Possibly because instead of having to buy and play 8 games now they only have to buy 3 before KH3. If you play them all in the order they are supposed to be played you're not going to get confused at all.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the difference if you're going to play KH3 or some other game? They are all good imo except CoM in terms of gameplay.
    It's more about the point with what I quoted. Do they really have to release it 3 more times to explain the story? And they keep doing this shit. After KH3, there will probably be a KH3 remix. 3.1, 3.5. 4 games on the 3DS and Vita (yeah, I know Vita... but you never know).