15+ Year Old Account

Logitech Gaming Software not working.

Hey all,

I have the following mouse: g400

I have several keys that I've re-programmed for wow.

I recently downloaded the new AMD graphics driver for my laptop after getting really low frame rates in-game.

This fixed the issue, but, for some reason it also stopped my mouse software from working: Logitech Gaming Software, I've tried everything I can think of : reinstall, uninstall, different versions of the driver ; old and newest, taken it off from startup, deleted a file from appdata, tried loading it from prog files. When I try clicking the icon to load something seems to happen, but no window/ui loads etc. I've looked on google for hours for a solution and I've tried everything I can. The only other thing I can think of is reinstalling Windows, which seems a bit drastic. I downloaded and AMD driver and I'm using a Samsung Laptop V350.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ek

LGS is buggy piece of shit, you could try uninstalling and installing previous versions of it, or try use the mouse specific Logitech SetPoint software instead of the generic mouse/keyboard manager.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    LGS is buggy piece of shit, you could try uninstalling and installing previous versions of it, or try use the mouse specific Logitech SetPoint software instead of the generic mouse/keyboard manager.
    Hey,

Thanks for the help.

I tried installing it, P/S2 option was greyed out, and I didn't get any menu for my mouse.