Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral Zangeiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Grilled Cheese Factory
    Posts
    1,215

    The last thing I said to my Boss

    SO! I have just been fired from my job of 5 years. He sent it to me in a email. this is what I said to him in a Email ( ill sensor it)

    Me: f**k you, you little pieces of s**t. I have been carrying that f***ing dealer ship for 5 Years. I had lead sales. Your only firing me to keep your d***che bag step son and so he can like you he has only sold 1 car and it was a f***ing smart car. also your wife's cheating on you with John.

    Your former employee....


    This is all true too. And I want you to tell me what you said or are going to say if this ever happens to you. Also this was my main source of income so I was pissed also on a hora bile day. do-sent mater anymore.. I'm already looking for jobs and might get one at H&R block.

  2. #2
    Being fired always sucks. I've been fired before for (to me at least) no legitimate reason. You really don't want to go off like that due to the fact that when you list that job in your work history and potential employers contact them, most of them will tell them how you reacted which might lead to not getting that new job.

    It's better just to vent to friends/family have a few drinks and be done with it.

  3. #3
    Well done on making their firing of you seem even more justified. Also a great way to make sure the best they do if contacted by a future employer is verify your time worked and nothing else. Oh you were #1 in sales, can't verify that, your hard work carried the company, can't verify that either. As an employer when you talk to previous companies and all they give is the dates worked and nothing else warning bells go off. Best of luck on the job hunt.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Also, its Birmingham. The place has more guns than teeth. What do you expect?

  4. #4
    Legendary! Masark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,174
    Well, I suppose if you're going to burn a bridge, you may as well use lots of gas and make a really impressive fire that everyone will see for miles around.
    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea.
    Random fact of the day : Every sitting member of Congress receives an issue of Hustler every month.

  5. #5
    Hey, anything that makes you happy; however, chances are he won't care much except for maybe for his wife cheating (provided he didn't already know about it before).

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    Being fired always sucks. I've been fired before for (to me at least) no legitimate reason. You really don't want to go off like that due to the fact that when you list that job in your work history and potential employers contact them, most of them will tell them how you reacted which might lead to not getting that new job.

    It's better just to vent to friends/family have a few drinks and be done with it.
    Slander laws in most states protect you from them saying bad things about you even if they are 100% true. As a result of this if a previous company doesn't have good things to say and only verify dates worked the common assumption is bad things happened, no news in this case is bad news.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Also, its Birmingham. The place has more guns than teeth. What do you expect?

  7. #7
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    12,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Well, I suppose if you're going to burn a bridge, you may as well use lots of gas and make a really impressive fire that everyone will see for miles around.
    OP should have set the office on fire before leaving


    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  8. #8
    You should work on your anger problem because you probably have one.

    Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

  9. #9
    Of course you missed out the bit which says why you were fired...
    "The fact that you don't get it or like it is fine. The fact that you wanna ruin it for everyone else - that's why you're a cocksucker." - Bill Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The playerbase has been desiring this for years and when it's finally here, everyone wants to grab a pitchfork. Ridiculous. This community is disgustingly toxic.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Slander laws in most states protect you from them saying bad things about you even if they are 100% true. As a result of this if a previous company doesn't have good things to say and only verify dates worked the common assumption is bad things happened, no news in this case is bad news.
    Only really partially correct. Truth is a defense against verifiable statements, like "He didn't show up X days" etc. Truth is not a defense for unprovable opinions, like "He is a bad worker" and "He has a bad attitude". There are other defenses available, though.

    Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    You should work on your anger problem because you probably have one.
    This.

    While being fired from your job obviously sucks the way you reacted makes me feel like you probably deserved it. That is not the way to respond.

  12. #12
    Herald of the Titans starkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Planet Caravan
    Posts
    2,770
    1. he was stealing cars and selling them on the black market
    2. he was watching gay animal porn on company time
    3. he was playing on facebook during working hours
    4. he was having extended lunch hours at the pub, coming back to work drunk
    5. he was a WoW raider and raids mondays and fridays so he takes those days off, boss sees a pattern and fires him

    im going with option 2

    Infracted. Keep it civil.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-06-11 at 08:04 PM.
    You are lying! I never hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Grunt EpicFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    17
    Never burn your bridges or cause yourself to lose your cool in that situation. Although you're being fired, you may encounter other people in a future job and they will have a very negative ideal of your personality.

  15. #15
    It's a smart post. He's revealing the wife cheating at the end so the ex-boss will most definately redirect his rage.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

    "I envy Obama, because he can spy on his own people and get away with it." - Putin

  16. #16
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,688
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    SO! I have just been fired from my job of 5 years. He sent it to me in a email. this is what I said to him in a Email ( ill sensor it)

    Me: f**k you, you little pieces of s**t. I have been carrying that f***ing dealer ship for 5 Years. I had lead sales. Your only firing me to keep your d***che bag step son and so he can like you he has only sold 1 car and it was a f***ing smart car. also your wife's cheating on you with John.

    Your former employee....


    This is all true too. And I want you to tell me what you said or are going to say if this ever happens to you. Also this was my main source of income so I was pissed also on a hora bile day. do-sent mater anymore.. I'm already looking for jobs and might get one at H&R block.
    "So we just need a reference from your past job and we'll get you started!"
    *Interviewer contacts ex-employer"
    "Hi there, I'm from (insert company name here) and I'm calling regarding a reference for xZANGEITIx"
    "Oh yeah, that douchebag. He told me I was a little piece of shit and that he carried the business. Oh he also told me my wife was cheating on me with another employee."
    "I see..."

    HANDLED MATURELY MATE. GG.

  17. #17
    Scarab Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany & Croatia & Netherlands
    Posts
    4,105
    very professionally handled

    Your employers reference must sure look good.


    You know some (read good) employers do get in touch with your previous employers if references are missing, just to make sure why?


    No wonder you got fired if you express yourself like this in your job. I sure hope that's not a direct copy of what you sent to him

  18. #18
    Well done, you acted like a Cunt; want a medal?

  19. #19
    Immortal Nixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ooo es eh
    Posts
    7,942
    Good job handling this like a child. That will definitely help you get reemployed at a great job quickly.

  20. #20
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,688
    Can definitely see why you got fired in the first place tbh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •