Am I the only one that misses Megaman?

Specifically Megaman X and the battle network games.. Those were my favorite games growing up.

Yes?

There are plenty of platformers for you to play if you want that old school megaman feel.

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved megaman X (well excited that its coming to the Wii U virtual console soon!) some of the latter games I wasn't as keen on. Would love a new megaman X style game ^__^

Deleted
    i miss them too. X was awesome :3

I don't miss it at all <_< >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, some of my fondest memories are of me, my cousins, and my sister all playing Megaman on the NES, god I loved that game.

I guess I do? However, Megaman has really been anime-ized in the past. I don't want to see that. x-x

Deleted
    I'd say after X5 the X series went overboard since both Zero and Sigma actually died in that game but no they just had to milk more money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been disappointed ever since they made 9, 10 and StreetFighter X MegaMan as download only games, really wish there would be a collection of all three for the 3DS or Vita.

Something I would love to see is a 2.5D style MegaMan prequel game/series that stars Bad Box Art MegaMan from Street Fighter X Tekken as the main character and takes place years before the events of the classic MegaMan series with Dr. Light and Dr. Wily still working together and MegaMan being just a normal human in a power suit. Also I would love a MegaMan 11 that uses a animation style similar to Rayman Origins/Legends with the characters designs based off of the classic series or X series character artwork.

Would really like to see Universe make a comeback and for Legends 3 to be revived as a console title instead of the 3DS, though I doubt that will ever happen. Also after playing the MegaMan Doom mod, I would love to see the proposed FPS MegaMan X game get released, but only if Capcom were to actually make it good, which I dont exactly have high hopes for.

As much as I miss MegaMan, I also cant really feel to bad about there not being any titles as of recently since there have been about over 100 games released all ready, only other game series that I can think of that could come anywhere semi-close to that is Mario.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watch this on a regular basis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FpigqfcvlM

I miss it, but I think what they need is someone with a lot of creative talent to take it over. I enjoyed the old Castlevania games, and then they finally came out with the new ones from an entirely new kind of perspective and it was amazing. I think that's what Megaman would need, something to make it feel new and exciting.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the battle network series, although I feel it went downhill after mmbn3.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes not forgotten! MegaMan (classic) for Smash Bros 4 confirmed! its a cameo, but I will take it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hell no...I want more X and Legends mainly....Also another Capcom franchise I want more of is Breath of Fire...

however it seems once an employee leaves capcom they just abandon his franchises should he have had any....