Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    just do battlefront 2 again please, up the graphics and the gameplay to current generation quality and i will be lost for days, i still got on battlefront 2 marathons
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

i hope we'll be able to fly from planet to space without load screens, like in the old battlefront 3 game play footage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i hope we'll be able to fly from planet to space without load screens, like in the old battlefront 3 game play footage.
    Oh yea, I remember that, it looked so cool. But it brings up the problem of how would you win the map? The "blow up the hard-points on the enemy capital ship" that they used in space wouldn't work. The command post capturing that they used in ground battles would probably be pretty weird if they put some on the ships, and if they didn't, then there wouldn't be a point in flying up there. The only mode that could work on it is deathmatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Oh yea, I remember that, it looked so cool. But it brings up the problem of how would you win the map? The "blow up the hard-points on the enemy capital ship" that they used in space wouldn't work. The command post capturing that they used in ground battles would probably be pretty weird if they put some on the ships, and if they didn't, then there wouldn't be a point in flying up there. The only mode that could work on it is deathmatch.
    You could have an assualt mode where one side starts in a star destroyer or something and must bypass planetary defenses to get on the ground. Once on the ground they have capture some objective. Even if a loading screen is needed for this, it could be hiding with a cutscene. I'm doing your job DICE, hire me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I think we know it's inevitable.
    Yeah but one can always hope lol.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's good. Please make it be good. I've been waiting for this game for soooooooo long. I hope it's an expanded upon and updated version of Battlefront 2.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    Last I checked, EA said they will use DICE LA (Which is NOT DICE) to make Battlefront. So either they went back on that and now the original Studio does it, or it's PR Talk.

After The Old Republic I do no trust EA when they throw around Studio names. SWTOR was made by Bioware Austin, entirely different studio from the Bioware we knew and trusted and look how bad it was. Though maybe with the ME3 Ending, I shouldn't be surprised.
    Will be developed by their studio in Sweden, not LA. Thankfully.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    EA 'won' day one. BF4, Battlefront3, DA3, and Titanfall is the best lineup, by far, despite the long waits for Battlefront3 and DA3.
    LOL EA's conference was shit compared to ubisofts and sony's.

the division looks better than BF4 ( yea you get to blow up building on bf4 big woop ain't anything new )
    titanfall looks alright but seeing as its exclusive to the worst console possibly ever. i preferred the look of destiny than titanfall at least that's not exclusive to the one.

even though EA are making Star wars im hoping that they will let dice make the game without any interference from EA then it might actually be half decent. but im not going to hold my breath i have no faith in EA
    Last edited by Wipeout; 2013-06-14 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You could have an assualt mode where one side starts in a star destroyer or something and must bypass planetary defenses to get on the ground. Once on the ground they have capture some objective. Even if a loading screen is needed for this, it could be hiding with a cutscene. I'm doing your job DICE, hire me.
    Oh god, a 2 stage map like that, maybe make it a huge defense platform that you have to destroy to get down to the planet and trigger the second stage. Like this baby http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Golan...efense_NovaGun

You could board them and be able to destroy them from the outside or the inside, just like the capital ships in battlefront 2, except way larger. <3 gief
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-06-14 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted
    Oh god, a 2 stage map like that, maybe make it a huge defense platform that you have to destroy to get down to the planet and trigger the second stage. Like this baby http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Golan...efense_NovaGun

You could board them and be able to destroy them from the outside or the inside, just like the capital ships in battlefront 2, except way larger. <3 gief
    STAHP you're making me jizz everywhere! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Basically rush mode from Battlefield but Star Wars style.
    Hey everyone

I am not getting too excited yet. It happend before; Game getting announced, trailers flying everywhere.. Game gets either moved it's data or turns out to be an awful game.
    I'm staying low on it. Although I have to add: Teaser is not looking bad (although there isn't too much to show, but darn it.. I love Hoth)

damm youuu....

w/e happens I do hope that the maps are bigger to support the ground/air combat.

Deleted
    Buying a star wars game without campaign or space battles? Why do you support EAs madness?

10+ Year Old Account
    If EA could do an remake of Battlefront 2 with options to make mods. I would buy without hesitation. But they do new BF in diffrent way, with aggresive DLC politics (Whatever that means lel)

Sorry but i prefer remain on my BF2 with mods. Is 100% better, even if is 10 years old by now. Also... Steam support allow players still to play MP, even after the GameSpy shut down.

I really really hope EA does not mess this one up, I have been looking forward to a new battlefront for too long.

However the Duke Nukem forever effect(overhype) could also happen.

way to bump a 2 year old thread when the other one is right here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...efront-3-leaks