10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 Jiggs is OP.
    Hey everyone

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The events are nice way to get you to play every character.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Man they better make a Palutena amiibo, I'll be all over that, by far my favorite character.
    every character gets an amiibo

- - - Updated - - -

i think if you look at the way nintendos done dlc for fire emblem, mario kart, and hyrule warriors (even though hyrule warriors wasnt fully made by nintendo)

i think its a good indication of what dlc for smash bros will looks like.

for example theres a new twilight princess dlc pack coming out later this month for hyrule warriors that comes with 3 skins, a couple weapons, and some new levels

theres ilia zelda, postmaster link, and twili midna

mewtwo doesnt come out for quite awhile, with mewtwo being the first dlc character and miiverse being the first dlc stage. i really think mewtwo might end up being sold as part of a pack.

since mewtwo wont be sold for money right away and people who buy both games get him early they have even more time to do some skins or make a stage. although im not quite sure how much work goes into a stage.

id love to see something like a fortree city stage

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    How, shes so worthless.
    But dem slight buffs.

http://smashboards.com/threads/commu...-to-di.378404/

I don't see anyone to have posted that honestly, so just dropping it there.

Best part of it
    BOWSER
    FLYING SLAM & DASH SLAM
    GAMEPLAY MECHANIC : When used off the edge now KO's Bowser before the opponent​

I've been saying that's needed.

Although I was a little sad to see the Rosalina nerfs, she definitely needed the Luma one, it was a bit too strong to be able to get out of any grabs with Luma.

i despise rosalina and everyone who plays her
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    But dem slight buffs.

http://smashboards.com/threads/commu...-to-di.378404/

I don't see anyone to have posted that honestly, so just dropping it there.

Best part of it
    BOWSER
    FLYING SLAM & DASH SLAM
    GAMEPLAY MECHANIC : When used off the edge now KO's Bowser before the opponent​

I've been saying that's needed.

Although I was a little sad to see the Rosalina nerfs, she definitely needed the Luma one, it was a bit too strong to be able to get out of any grabs with Luma.
    Those are for 3ds wii u version is currently 1.01
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    every character gets an amiibo

- - - Updated - - -

i think if you look at the way nintendos done dlc for fire emblem, mario kart, and hyrule warriors (even though hyrule warriors wasnt fully made by nintendo)

i think its a good indication of what dlc for smash bros will looks like.

for example theres a new twilight princess dlc pack coming out later this month for hyrule warriors that comes with 3 skins, a couple weapons, and some new levels

theres ilia zelda, postmaster link, and twili midna

mewtwo doesnt come out for quite awhile, with mewtwo being the first dlc character and miiverse being the first dlc stage. i really think mewtwo might end up being sold as part of a pack.

since mewtwo wont be sold for money right away and people who buy both games get him early they have even more time to do some skins or make a stage. although im not quite sure how much work goes into a stage.

id love to see something like a fortree city stage

Any new Pokemon stage that isn't PokeFloats is unwanted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Amiibos are the best thing ever. I just played smash against one and 6 other friends, it went from level 29 to 50 in our night playing and OMG did it become pro fast.

It was copying my strats, and my friends strats when we did some 1 v 1's on it, it was a yoshi. It was spamming eggs like crazy (like how my friend spams bananas), it was spamming dodges around everything (like I do as peach) with a lot of shields (like I do as peach), and it was hogging the ledge areas like crazy (as my friend does as zelda)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i despise rosalina and everyone who plays her
    I thought what we had was special.

Those are for 3ds wii u version is currently 1.01
    Yes? They'll eventually be the same, give it a bit, the game just came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Any new Pokemon stage that isn't PokeFloats is unwanted!
    Legalize Pokefloats 420yoloswag.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else getting random sound/music bugs?(or seen others reporting them) It seems to just sometimes ignore my music preferences when doing regular Smash battles, sometimes playing tracks I have set to never play at all. I also am only getting the menu music from Brawl playing no matter what unless I turn it all the way off, its never even played any of the other tracks I have set at max.

I also would like to know how they picked these non-Nintendo trophies that have no representation in the game by a 3rd party character. Seeing Rayman characters was surprising enough, but I was really in a WTF moment when I unlocked the one for CommanderVideo. At first I thought maybe in Japan Nintendo had published both of those games, but then I looked it up and that was not the case. If they really had just thrown in a bunch of non-Nintendo trophies into the mix, then they really have made some odd choices, at least as far as I have unlocked already. I would think they would have gotten more classic characters like Simon Belmont, Ryu or Bomberman. My only guess is that Nintendo would have had to have payed some royalties to use more recognizable characters as trophies and the 3rd party ones they did get were basically given to them for free with their original IP owners doing all the work on the 3D model (which I believe was the case for Rayman). Still seems very odd to me. I also noticed one of the stages has music from the DS version of Culdcept Saga, but then I had figured at least that version of the series had been published by Nintendo in Japan so they could justify adding it, just like how they had their own adaption of Tetris.

Another little nit pick I had come across was some of the hints that appear on the loading screen are just wrong. The one claims Captain Falcon wasn't in the original F-Zero except in the manual, but you actually can see him driving the Blue Falcon in the original game, in fact its clearly visible in the F-Zero stage on the 3DS version, the original is also the only one to my memory that let you see the drivers in the cockpit (the Japan only sequel and maybe the GBA ones also may have had that). Another one claimed that Nurse Peach was only in the instruction manual for the original Dr. Mario, but I cearly remember her being in Dr. Mario 64 which was also released as a part of the Nintendo Puzzle Collection in Japan for the GameCube.

Also, does anyone know how to trigger the Snake Codec style conversations for Pit? I was trying it like how it worked in Brawl and the StarFox character messages in Melee, but never got it to work.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2014-11-23 at 06:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How, shes so worthless.
    Gotta use her custom move list. She becomes alot better imo. Angelic Missile! Rocket Jump!

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Gotta use her custom move list. She becomes alot better imo. Angelic Missile! Rocket Jump!
    Thats not smash bros!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    That moment in Smash Run when you get 1000 defense, 1000 special, and 700 attack only to end up getting "Run!" as the final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    That moment in Smash Run when you get 1000 defense, 1000 special, and 700 attack only to end up getting "Run!" as the final battle.
    That moment in Smash run when your opponents are, Zero Suit, Sheik, an Fox... all with 500+ in Jump on Climb. While being Lil Mac with +13 to jump....I cried several times
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What? Was funny as hell, some random immediately referring to her as "goddess"
    Guess I'm some random

fixed smash bros

But diddy sucks its all about charizard, and maybe bowser.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Diddy Kong is literally the best to troll with though.

Bananas and Forward B constantly whenever there's an opening. No one likes getting a facefull of monkey crotch.

pick up nanners and throw them back at him.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

pick up nanners and throw them back at him.
    And then you monkey their face when they leave themselves open.