Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wait. if that site is right, they introduced a animal crossing character? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    wait. if that site is right, they introduced a animal crossing character? o_O
    Yeah he was in the trailer, Villager looks super fun to play.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

true, but he seems kind of out of place, considering he's (as far as i remember) the only character that's never actually been in combat before, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    true, but he seems kind of out of place, considering he's (as far as i remember) the only character that's never actually been in combat before, lol.
    Captain Falcon hasn't been in combat before either, and Fox hadn't been in direct combat either prior to his SSB64 appearance. Ice Climbers can be argued that they've only been climbing mountains, though they can club the shit out of those hairy things in their game.

Before smash bros Zelda had not been in combat.
    Same with Rob and Captain Falcon.
    Mr Game and Watch.
    Fox and Falco too.

And if you ever played Animal Crossing there was some combat if you looked for it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The Wii Fit Trainer was also announced as an afterthought- no video that I've seen, though.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/11/wi...er-smash-bros/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I'm glad it's the look of the classic Mega Man and not the X one, the X series had one good game imo (the first one), and that's it.

Also, Wario will no doubt return, he was the most wanted character for Brawl, and he is just such an iconic Nintendo character, no way he'll be cut. The only ones which have a chance of getting cut are Ike, Lucario and possibly Snake, as far as I see it.

Anyways, Ridley was my most wanted character for Brawl, and for SSB4 too, and while I'm a little bummed that he wasn't unveiled now Mega Man is without a doubt the most deserving newcomer for the game by far, and I'm beyond pleased to see him.
    Not Lucario!

And I'm all for Ridley, but I can't help feeling he'd be really awkward as a playable character, what with being a giant pterodactyl/dragon. But if Nintendo can make it work, I'd be stoked.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    The Wii Fit Trainer was also announced as an afterthought- no video that I've seen, though.

That sounds... lame. Well, I guess that's our WTF character.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Not Lucario!

And I'm all for Ridley, but I can't help feeling he'd be really awkward as a playable character, what with being a giant pterodactyl/dragon. But if Nintendo can make it work, I'd be stoked.
    He'd just get scaled down in the same manner as Bowser. Other than that Charizard is an example of how to make it work.

Deleted
    I expect Mewtwo to make a return with the ability to change to his new form like Zelda ( down + b ).

Deleted

What the what...?

That's probably the wierdest character they could ever have added to Smash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda wish another bounty hunter like Sylux or Rundas would make an appearance, but it's doubtful. They aren't significant enough to be added. Implementing Ridley will be tricky. He's big as a hell, so they'll have to shrink him. He will likely be classified as a slow character like Bowser, DK, Dedede etc. That would be unfortunate, as the big characters are all pretty much terrible. They could do Dark Samus easily, just don't make her a Samus clone or else she'll suck too.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-06-11 at 07:24 PM.

Wow... that's just.... da fu...

Fit Trainer is not on the website so I won't believe it until it is.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    I kinda wish another bounty hunter like Sylux or Rundas would make an appearance, but it's doubtful. They aren't significant enough to be added. Implementing Ridley will be tricky. He's big as a hell, so they'll have to shrink him. He will likely be classified as a slow character like Bowser, DK, Dedede etc. That would be unfortunate, as the big characters are all pretty much terrible.
    As much as I like Ridley, I feel like Rundas would be a better fit.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Found the video. Sorry, it looks like this one is real- not a fan either, myself. Hoping Chrom makes it in too (the main character of the newest Fire Emblem).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv06zkALBPo

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as ive been waiting for megaman for SSB, im not going to buy a Wii U before a playstation this generation, the regret from last generation still holds weight today.
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Found the video. Sorry, it looks like this one is real- not a fan either, myself. Hoping Chrom makes it in too (the main character of the newest Fire Emblem).

Oh god yes
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Looks real

Don't know why the changed yogo into some kind of kung fu but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Fit Trainer is not on the website so I won't believe it until it is.
    No, she's real. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD1yJinzeQ
    Such a strange choice. Only Megaman looks good so far, and he'll probably be way more annoying than Snake or Pit.

Hoping Chrom makes it in too (the main character of the newest Fire Emblem).
    There's rumors we might see Tharja instead or as well to get away from another sword character.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-06-11 at 07:45 PM.

Sakurai himself talks about the 3 new characters and some changes, like Bowser getting new moves and Samus appearing in her Other M suit.

Edit: Beaten to it by a second.