Making me sad seeing that Brawl in the Family again
    Great way to end it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's like PokeFloats with Starfox

“It’s basically due to the 3DS’ limitations,” said Sakurai, when asked why Zelda and Sheik, and Samus and Zerosuit Samus, are different characters. “It was impossible to have both characters exist together [as one] on 3DS.”

He continued, “However, reaching that limit can sometimes lead in good directions. Transforming characters had the drawback of ambiguous tactics and such, and I believe that they have become more fresh now.”

When asked about why Super Smash Bros. for 3DS will be compatible with the the New Nintnedo 3DS’ C-Stick but not the regular 3DS’ Circle Pad Pro, he explained that this was due to CPU limitations on the 3DS, but with the higher capabilities on the New Nintendo 3DS, it isn’t an issue.

One fan provided feedback, saying that their connection has been pretty laggy during online fights in Japan.

“It varies according to your connection,” responded Sakurai. “When the controls lag, to put it simply, it’s an issue with the connecttion speed. If you notice it lagging at all times, then there’s a high chance that there’s a problem with your connection.”

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS will release in North America and Europe on October 3, 2014.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/01...mC4hYPj4EOP.99

- - - Updated - - -

tbh im questioning why they didnt just make smash bros new 3ds exclusive.

they couldve kept in iceclimbers and added in more features, they wouldnt have had to sacrifice things they wanted in, it wouldve really pushed sales of the new 3ds (or pushed sales for the wiiu)

i have a feeling that dlc might end up being new 3ds/wiiu exclusive. they better not cut dlc because of the old 3ds like iceclimbers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I hope there is a way that Nintendo will "buy back" the "old" nintendo 3DS if they require a new 3DS to play, considering the game releases before the new 3ds is available. It wouldn't make logical sense to all the sudden have DLC only for new 3DS owners.

I'd rather have the new one...
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2014-10-01 at 04:43 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I hope there is a way that Nintendo will "buy back" the "old" nintendo 3DS if they require a new 3DS to play, considering the game releases before the new 3ds is available. It wouldn't make logical sense to all the sudden have DLC only for new 3DS owners.

I don't think Nintendo will, but Gamestop usually has some uh...decent promotions I guess for accepting an old system to upgrade to a newer version, for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tbh im questioning why they didnt just make smash bros new 3ds exclusive.

they couldve kept in iceclimbers and added in more features, they wouldnt have had to sacrifice things they wanted in, it wouldve really pushed sales of the new 3ds (or pushed sales for the wiiu)

i have a feeling that dlc might end up being new 3ds/wiiu exclusive. they better not cut dlc because of the old 3ds like iceclimbers
    It'd be like making Pokemon a "NEW" 3DS exclusive. There'd be a major loss of cash from missed sales, since not everyone would have a "NEW" 3DS, and it would piss fans off.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    It'd be like making Pokemon a "NEW" 3DS exclusive. There'd be a major loss of cash from missed sales, since not everyone would have a "NEW" 3DS, and it would piss fans off.
    inb4 this happens with pokemon z just like they did back in gen 2 with pokemon crystal on gameboy colour

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post

id rather have dlc then "the old 3ds could only support x amount of roster characters so we had to cut dlc plans"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

inb4 this happens with pokemon z just like they did back in gen 2 with pokemon crystal on gameboy colour
    I wouldn't be shocked to hear complaints that would be worthy of a revolution while the New 3DS will still sell like hotcakes.

"HOW COULD YOU NINTENDO, I TRUSTED YOU"
    *hands money over to cashier*

Personally I'd be fine with them just sticking Wii U exclusive things, it needs something to take off more, and it's probably going to be the version used at every tournament anyway.

and if pokemon z isnt new 3ds exclusive we will see something way different from just a third version or another sequel like in gen 5.

just like how back in gen 5 when gamefreak was making pokemon grey and nintendo told them they would cancel it unless they either put it on the 3ds or did something different because they werent allowed to just do the same thing if they werent going to promote the new system.

100% guarantee the next pokemon game or the one directly after that will be new 3ds exclusive and if im wrong ill eat my hat

15+ Year Old Account
    if im wrong ill eat my hat
    No you won't you liar. Name something plausible like eating your 3DS version of smash.

Remember to download patch 1.0.2 before you get the game tonight, so you can start playing multiplayer as soon as you get the game.

Here's a link with a QR code to help you get the patch:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo....id/11692/p/430

Any word on when the new 3ds will come out? I have the pikachu 3ds XL myself and won't be selling even though used I can get 300 or more for it. I do have another one brand new in the box which sells for quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Any word on when the new 3ds will come out? I have the pikachu 3ds XL myself and won't be selling even though used I can get 300 or more for it. I do have another one brand new in the box which sells for quite a bit.
    november in aus and japan.

early 2015 everywhere else

its now Oct 3 on the east coast in the US. How is that smash feeling?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    its now Oct 3 on the east coast in the US. How is that smash feeling?
    Currently downloading it myself!

Got my download code from Gamestop and downloading it now!

- - - Updated - - -

I got goosebumps from this. Thank you Matt for all of the enjoyment.

15+ Year Old Account
    My copy arrived this morning. Not of a fan of playing smash on a handheld tbh but its still great.