Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    And funny enough, Toon Link was substantially better than original Link.
    Link was secret OP though in brawl. He was better than Toon Link but you had to be amazingly good.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Link was secret OP though in brawl. He was better than Toon Link but you had to be amazingly good.
    I'd say he was much better in Melee than Brawl, something felt extremely off about him in Brawl and I main Link.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I'd say he was much better in Melee than Brawl, something felt extremely off about him in Brawl and I main Link.
    Go watch and Izaw video, omg hes op my friend almost got that good with link.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be Funny if captain N was a character or an Assist Trophy lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I think it would be Funny if captain N was a character or an Assist Trophy lol.
    I want Captain Rainbow as a character that uses abilities from forgotten Nintendo characters, but I guess the Villager has that covered a little bit.

I think a cool ability for MegaMan would be if the game detects him as causing a player to get smashed off the screen then he gets a new special ability from that character that was defeated. Each time a different character is defeated by MegaMan the ability switches so it wouldn't just be stockpiling an infinite number of them, but I guess something like that would make Rock even more over powered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go watch and Izaw video, omg hes op my friend almost got that good with link.
    He was good but Link holds him back, Link just doesn't have the projectile spam that a good Snake would so you're hurting yourself more so by playing him over Snake. I hope the characters are somewhat balanced altogether in SSB4.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I want Captain Rainbow as a character that uses abilities from forgotten Nintendo characters, but I guess the Villager has that covered a little bit.

I think a cool ability for MegaMan would be if the game detects him as causing a player to get smashed off the screen then he gets a new special ability from that character that was defeated. Each time a different character is defeated by MegaMan the ability switches so it wouldn't just be stockpiling an infinite number of them, but I guess something like that would make Rock even more over powered.
    That's actually a cool idea.

Personally I do hope Toon Link makes it into the roster again. He was one of the highlights of Brawl for me, cloning be damned. I wouldn't even have minded very much if they had outright replaced Adult Link with him, and that's not even from a gameplay standpoint, but an aesthetic one. Alas, my opinion, I suspect, is firmly in the minority.

Another one I have next to no expectations of seeing but would be pretty happy about would be Nester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Personally I do hope Toon Link makes it into the roster again. He was one of the highlights of Brawl for me, cloning be damned. I wouldn't even have minded very much if they had outright replaced Adult Link with him, and that's not even from a gameplay standpoint, but an aesthetic one. Alas, my opinion, I suspect, is firmly in the minority.

Another one I have next to no expectations of seeing but would be pretty happy about would be Nester.
    Toon Link really had the potential to be a unique character that happens to still be Link. Shame really, he could have had used his skull hammer as a side B and the wind Waker could have summoned his boat or what the fuck ever... It would have been nice at least.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be cool if they had Toon Link for 3DS and Link for Wii

*Incoming hate from people without a 3DS*

Or better yet, do something similar to what you guys are proposing to do with Fox & Falco. Make it a different "outfit" with similar moves, but different speed, power, etc.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

I don't understand? Toon link originated on the nintendo gamecube/wii/wiiu. If anything link should be on the 3ds since he has had more handheld games then toon link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't understand? Toon link originated on the nintendo gamecube/wii/wiiu. If anything link should be on the 3ds since he has had more handheld games then toon link.
    Toon Link to me also represents games like A Link to the Past, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, etc. which are largely handheld games. The other Link is for the big console games like Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, etc.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post
    Toon Link to me also represents games like A Link to the Past, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, etc. which are largely handheld games. The other Link is for the big console games like Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, etc.
    Hey now WW is better than all of those games combined... Okay maybe that's a bit far but WW is a masterpiece at least to me.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    If the sailing was a little less tedious, then I would agree that WW was a master piece. It's still an amazing game imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post

*Incoming hate from people without a 3DS*

Or better yet, do something similar to what you guys are proposing to do with Fox & Falco. Make it a different "outfit" with similar moves, but different speed, power, etc.
    All of the characters are shared between the platforms; the stages, however, aren't.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they add more capt falcon stuff.... FAAALLLCCOOOOONNNNNNN im lonely no one plays my games....

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    If the sailing was a little less tedious, then I would agree that WW was a master piece. It's still an amazing game imo.
    They are making the sailing better and the triforce finding different for the wii u remake.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    They are making the sailing better and the triforce finding different for the wii u remake.
    How about adding a few extra dungeons that they had but didn't put in the final release of the GC one. If they remake this game that actually ages better than most games do due to the graphics then they better sure as hell add some things in there.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmm

Banjo and Kazooie TAG IN!

a man can dream

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bomberman cant legally exist any more...... hmmmm (well he can, but sooo much legal drama would ensue)

Knuckles BREAKS IN!

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    How about adding a few extra dungeons that they had but didn't put in the final release of the GC one. If they remake this game that actually ages better than most games do due to the graphics then they better sure as hell add some things in there.
    I know for sure they are adding a faster sail so you can sail faster. They said they were changing the triforce finding but not exactly how.
    Gamdwelf the Mage